Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Driving while Pretty

Silver Member

Driving while Pretty

I've done it for years here in Southern California and wherever I've been en femme, and never really had a problem from others in a car alongside or people on the street. I'm sometimes in full make up. wig, etc., but mostly just a beautiful lipstick with jewelry, including earrings and sometimes my cigarette (I know, I know) showing with much lipstick on it to others. Yes. I don't try to hide it. Here's how I do it....

I put a black, suction cupped screen on the driver's and front passenger's side window. That makes it less easy for people to peer in, and I never worry, because while stopped at a traffic signal, I also use barriers so people can't see my fem persona. They are, seriously: the door posts of all cars and the head rests. If you stop and make side glances, you can move your car so people cannot see because of the blocked vision of the posts and head rests. I've wanted to share this for SO LONG !!!

AND, when you approach a red traffic signal, slow down more quickly then passing cars. Let them get ahead of you so that you can ease up to the traffic in front of you and use the above to place your car where you can still enjoy your prettiness, but others in the side cars cannot see!!

IF your car has tinted driver and side passenger windows, even better (illegal in most states).

Now, put on your make up, lots of red lipstick, earrings, pretties of all kinds and go for a drive. You'll love it !!
    OX Jenny 22

Silver Member
    You've really thought it through, haven't you? But I'm willing to bet that six months from now you won't be goingoing through all that just to go for a drive. By then, you'll have found two things. First, strangers don't care what the person in the next car is wearing. Second, you never see anyone you know unless you're within a block or two of your home.

My wife demands that our neighbors not see me dressed up. I accommodate her by wearing something loose over my dress that I can peel off once I'm down the road and bit. If I see a neighbor, I find they're just not looking that closely at me. You'll soon discover that as well.

I admit that at a red light, I will stop the car so that I am not opposite the door of the car next to me, but otherwise no big deal. Driving around pretty is a kick. Anyone behind you will only see a woman driving, I have never had long hair so I do enjoy the wig swaying from side to side as I check for other cars and it is as safe an environment as they come. I do carry a just in case change of clothes for most outings but have not used them...yet.
    Last edited by Christie ann; 01-11-2016 at 12:13 AM. Reason: Typo

Silver Member
    >>>You've really thought it through, haven't you? But I'm willing to bet that six months from now you won't be goingoing through all that just to go for a drive.<<<

Hi, Suzanne. I love your name! BTW, I've been doing this kind of driving for years, and unless I'm dead in 6 months, nothing is going to change! <grin>
    Jenny22

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by Christie ann View Post
    I admit that at a red light, I will stop the car so that I am not opposite the door of the car next to me, but otherwise no big deal. Driving around pretty is a kick. Anyone behind you will only see a woman driving, I have never had long hair so I do enjoy the wig swaying from side to side as I check for other cars and it is as safe an environment as they come. I do carry a just in case change of clothes for most outings but have not used them...yet.
    You are spot on, Christie Ann! When I need to get out for a while, This is how I do it. You bet its a kick, a Big one, and I would really suggest to those who are a bit reluctant but really want to be out a bit in girly mode to just do it! I'm pressing my red lipsticked lips just thinking how many of you girls would enjoy it, if you'd just try it .... with my above suggestions taken seriously (why would I suggest this if I didn't know you'd be OK?)
    Jenny 22

Aspiring Member
    Oh my! I spend so much time getting ready, I'm not about to deny someone in the next car a chance to flirt with me. I especially love it when a fellow in a big pick-um-up truck pulls up, I hike my skirt up a notch, and then notice he's looking down and checking my legs out... what a rush! Give yourself time and you'll be doing the same thing some day.

I have been a "man dressed like a woman" driving for a long time and no one has ever seemingly noticed. But I am not pretty.

I used to do the same things, but the six(actually about two) month rule did kick in, and I decided I didn't care! I am more cautious when close to home, but otherwise I enjoy my time and don't worry.

Aspiring Member
    I use to do that a long time ago but not any more.

Silver Member
    I had a flat wearing a very short mini and 5 inch platform heels. Not a problem but destroyed a favorite pair of Nine West stilettos in the gravel along the roadside. Best to always have a simple emergency change bag.

Banned Read only
    I'm so looking forward to doing this when I get a chance. I just want that feeling of the seatbelt separating my breasts forms. I plan to drive to a thrift shop in the next down while dressed and buy a cheap outfit. It's terrifying, but I'm looking forward to it.

I love driving around dolled up. It was one of my baby steps before getting the courage to get out of the car. Sometimes I drive around the long way just for fun. My windows ain't tinted and one thing I've noticed is most people don't look at other people when stopped at a light.

Driving pretty was my gateway to going out enfemme at all. I got used to being in the car, and sort of grew sick of just being in the car after awhile. (Like after months of doing it!). I decided to pump gas at an unmanned gas station in the countryside, which led to pumping gas at a more urban station, etc... The trouble is, now I don't want to take any medium or (especially) long road trips without being enfemme!

Aspiring Member
    I am afraid I get into an accident, but I used to, this one time I get into an accident on the 401 and shut it down for several hours, my semi jacknife, I was trying to avoid an accident, I slammed the Tractor into the concrete median, the Tractor was a write off, I walked away without a scratch, this happened in Milton, Ontario April 2015. No more dressing up to work, maybe. I usually dress with inner wear not outer.
    Last edited by Bruce64; 01-11-2016 at 11:04 AM.

Platinum Member
    My driving adventures are in the evening. I don't go out in the daylight per my DADT implied agreement with my wife. I've never had an issue with people noticing or, if they notice, no adverse comments or action have been thrown my way. It's natural for a driver to look over to see who may be next to them. It's just plain awareness on my part for my subconscious to assess any potential dangers, such as an inattentive driver (cell phone, texting, etc).

I'm tall (six foot) so more of my torso is visible than a shorter person. Sometimes I see a really short person driving in front of me and they're peering through the steering wheel and not over it. My man size frame (195 lbs) in an XL/16-18 size dress is visible, which is no big deal. I just make sure my dress is long sleeve or I'm wearing a sweater/jacket/etc. I wear a shoulder length curly grey wig which does a good job of obscuring my face. That pretty much it.

Most of my driving is limited to residential streets. I always carry a change of clothes in case I have a flat tire or breakdown. I really do not want to be on I-5 trying to change a tire in a dress and heels. At least in a residential street I can pull over and do a quick change into pants, sweatshirt and shoes to change a flat. I advanced from just driving to having some destination that requires exiting the car. I'll return library books to the night drop slot. I'll mail a letter. I'll stop to pickup a newspaper from one of those free paper boxes. I love the feel of the cool night air caressing my stocking clad legs as the dress works its way up my legs. Usually I'll park the car and take an evening stroll. I prefer a light rain so I can open my umbrella. Umbrella are great for obscuring my manly face and it does visually diminish my height. Bubble umbrellas are the best. Look them up on "Google." That type of umbrella almost allows the user to obscure the entire head.

Using those screens may actually cause other drivers to take a closer look at your car.

Silver Member
    Its nice to know that many of you ladies enjoy driving pretty, too. My driving includes the California freeways, always aware of other cars. especially trucks, watching my speed and not doing a lot of lane changing. I'm probably the safest driver on the road. But mostly, my driving is in areas close to home. I use the attached, black sun screens because my profile would reveal a person with a nose much larger then a GG's. LOL. However, I do remove them at night, as the California law requires. With the screens in place, I can turn my head and look thru them, if I wish, right at others to see if they are looking at me. Generally, its not the adults who may glance, but the kids in the back seat, wow, do they look!

Reality Check
    Assuming you've gone so far as to shave and apply beard cover and some light makeup, put on a wig and breast forms along with female clothing, why would you need to take evasive measures when driving? Why would you want to?

Unless you have a really unique car or personalized plates, you should not be recognizable to other drivers even if they know you. Most do not know you and will assume you are a female if they even think about it.

Driving in an evasive manner and putting dark screens on your windows are pretty good ways to draw attention from law enforcement. The screens will make it more difficult for you to drive safely and may cause you to have an accident. Not a good idea.

Window tinting is legal in most states. Dark tinting is not.
    Last edited by Krisi; 01-11-2016 at 05:16 PM.

I did it on a few occasions many years ago, but only at night.

I've "driven while pretty" as well. I didn't think too many people were looking at me, most other drivers are just paying attention at the traffic and pedestrians are just doing their thing, I think I got checked out by some drivers though, some were glancing at me differently than if I would've been in male mode

20 years ago I would drive back forth between NJ and Boston just about every month as I was working with a software company up there. I stated out flyin (as Missy as well), but found the drive to be just about as time consuming romantic an overall trip perspective and it was more fun. Had a lot of interesting encounters along the way. Was propositioned many time at rest stops and usually moved away quickly as I have no female voice. Although I was usually in a skirt, I was not dressed inappropriately. Rather truck drivers in the NE tend to be bold. Another common occurrence was the truckers pulling alongside my right to glare at my legs. Freaked me out in the beginning, but I quickly found it flattering. I even used to flirt sometimes, until once when I got forced off the road by a trio. Barely escaped that one and am more careful (and mature) now

It is fun to show the legs off to those truckers! I find myself slowly pulling up along side them when I can

The screen would take the challenge out of this experience for me. I just suck it up and push myself to be as normal as possible and take the risks! Never had a problem yet. A few raised eyebrows and double-takes, but all was fine. Cheers!
    Di

The first five or six times I drove while en-femme, I was pretty cautious. I directed my car and turned my head in ways that made it less likely that neighbors might see my face. I tried not to look at other drivers or pedestrians. I tended to only drive late at night.

But one day, things kind of snapped fro me, and I just no longer cared if I was seen. I knew by then that I could pass at least a casual glance, and that most people who encountered me saw a woman when they looked at me. So I just rocked it and went wherever I please, as any self-empowered and confident woman would. That goes for going to malls, restaurants, public ladies' rest rooms or whatever as well. When I am Ceera, I am a woman and I have just as much right to go where I please as any other woman does!

On a recent trip to a local mall while en-femme, shopping for women's shoes and clothes with my daughter, I commented to her that I enjoyed the way everyone was just accepting me at face value as a woman. She replied that I was confident and looked completely comfortable, so of course everyone accepted my appearance.
    Last edited by Ceera; 01-12-2016 at 04:02 PM.

Banned Read only
    "Upstate" NY USA.... Site of the first crash of the "Vin Fiz"
    I think the same thing applies whether you are driving or walking in public as female.
    Just don't make eye contact with anyone who you do not want to interact with.

Human nature being what what is, people view eye contact as a possible prelude to interaction at one level or another.
    Last edited by Barbara Jo; 01-12-2016 at 08:57 PM.

gg
    My SO just surprised me last night by driving from her place to mine while dressed, about a 35 minute drive. She got a little freaked when she almost got rear-ended, but I think the thrill of doing it far outweighed any risk. She almost never goes out, though, so it may be a novelty for now? I'd be ok with it being a regular thing though.
    For anyone who does enjoy driving while dressed just please be careful and safe. Driving in heels is rough!!

Banned Read only
    Driving en femme is great, people don't pay much attention and it's sooo easy to pass (other cars at least) 😉

The first time I dressed in over 20 yrs I decided to slip on a pair of calf height boots with 3" heels and took my car with 6 speed manual for a ride...yah, that was...awkward...I could barely even walk in them 😮