I've done it for years here in Southern California and wherever I've been en femme, and never really had a problem from others in a car alongside or people on the street. I'm sometimes in full make up. wig, etc., but mostly just a beautiful lipstick with jewelry, including earrings and sometimes my cigarette (I know, I know) showing with much lipstick on it to others. Yes. I don't try to hide it. Here's how I do it....

I put a black, suction cupped screen on the driver's and front passenger's side window. That makes it less easy for people to peer in, and I never worry, because while stopped at a traffic signal, I also use barriers so people can't see my fem persona. They are, seriously: the door posts of all cars and the head rests. If you stop and make side glances, you can move your car so people cannot see because of the blocked vision of the posts and head rests. I've wanted to share this for SO LONG !!!

AND, when you approach a red traffic signal, slow down more quickly then passing cars. Let them get ahead of you so that you can ease up to the traffic in front of you and use the above to place your car where you can still enjoy your prettiness, but others in the side cars cannot see!!

IF your car has tinted driver and side passenger windows, even better (illegal in most states).

Now, put on your make up, lots of red lipstick, earrings, pretties of all kinds and go for a drive. You'll love it !!
OX Jenny 22