Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Driving while Pretty

I love driving and dressing up so for me this is one of the best ways to get out and not really be seen.
    I always have a pair of pants and a jacket in the passenger seat just in case the need arises to get out of my car. this happened a little while ago a lady stopped in the roundabout and with wet roads I slid up and just kissed her bumper with my licence plate but she pulled off the the side of the road..after a bit I got out with no shoes XD there was no damage just a scuff mark but Its a good idea to have that back up. (where I live most people do not know how to drive in roundabouts)

in picking out my car I thought of driving like this. a small suv for practicality yes but its tinted windows and increased ride height help conceal me. its super popular (also white) so even if A friend drives past they are not going to take notice, same with gas station attendants or at drive thrus.
    Last edited by ashley-2501; 01-13-2016 at 03:07 AM.
    ''Wits are sure to madness near allied, and thin partitions do the bounds divide''

Reality Check
    If you're going to go out dressed, you pretty much have to dress and drive.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I guess I passed this baby step years ago without ever realizing it. Once I'm out on the road, especially with my new, generic looking off white car, I don't ever worry about being seen. Either masked or not. With a long wig and glasses on, few can see my face clearly.

What I DO have issues with is driving out of my driveway onto our tiny, private road. By the various neighbors who can easily see in my car if they r out in front of their houses in their yards or garages. Or, simply entering or leaving.

Going out at on dark nites is no problem. But, when I go to 7:00 PM activities during the summer, it's still sunny outside!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I love these types of threads where I get to read about other CD's experiences. I want to drive en femme but my truck is so masculine, I'm afraid it'll look really dumb. I drive a 4x4 Chevy Z71 which is bad enough but I am a rancher too so the body is usually covered or semi covered in mud from checking cattle in different pastures.....

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tara Rushing View Post
    I love these types of threads where I get to read about other CD's experiences. I want to drive en femme but my truck is so masculine, I'm afraid it'll look really dumb. I drive a 4x4 Chevy Z71 which is bad enough but I am a rancher too so the body is usually covered or semi covered in mud from checking cattle in different pastures.....
    Tara - No one will notice who is driving. No one cares. It is still your truck and it is still you driving. Maybe you will enjoy it even more in your macho truck. Enjoy driving and don't worry about looking dumb.

Is this a UK thing? The bigger the car the smaller the girl.

Silver Member
    If you are concerned about being IDed while driving pretty, the black stick-on sun screens should help you, if your driver and passenger windows are not tinted, Works for me!! Enjoy your driving, even with the smell. lol Jenny22

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Hi,again, Sherry. I know the feeling, so when I drive pretty, I change into some fem finery in the car, including my wig. You might try that, if you haven't already. To the ladies her ... I said "again" because Sherry has been so very helpful to me (PMs). She's a doll !! Jenny22

Quote Originally Posted by rileycattus View Post
    My SO just surprised me last night by driving from her place to mine while dressed, about a 35 minute drive. She got a little freaked when she almost got rear-ended, but I think the thrill of doing it far outweighed any risk. She almost never goes out, though, so it may be a novelty for now? I'd be ok with it being a regular thing though.
    For anyone who does enjoy driving while dressed just please be careful and safe. Driving in heels is rough!!
    Earlier, in another post, I suggested slowing down more quickly when coming to a red traffic signal so other cars could pass you, and stated reasons. But, I meant to add ... stop 1/2 to 1 car length before the solid white line or behind another car. Cars coming up on either side of you will usually pull closer to the cars in front of them, or the white line, and then, if you feel a need to, you can inch your car forward to use the "blocking things" I previously mentioned. Hurray for you girls that don't use the screens !! I'll bet your noses are not as large as mine! Hugs to all for making this a meaningful thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Diversity View Post
    The screen would take the challenge out of this experience for me. I just suck it up and push myself to be as normal as possible and take the risks! Never had a problem yet. A few raised eyebrows and double-takes, but all was fine. Cheers!
    Di
    I used to do this until (twice) men in cars, when pulled along side, started yelling. fag and other things not mentionable, and giving limp wristed wavings (NOT to demean our gay friends, here .. just stating happenings). and then following and taunting. Since the screens, nothing has happened like this. But, its your call. Hugs.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jenny22 View Post
    Hi,again, Sherry. I know the feeling, so when I drive pretty, I change into some fem finery in the car, including my wig. You might try that, if you haven't already. To the ladies her ... I said "again" because Sherry has been so very helpful to me (PMs). She's a doll !! Jenny22-----------------------------.
    Excellent advice, Jenny!
    I have taken to leaving the house with a jacket or sweater covering me, no hat, and my standard drab hat and sunglasses. This works fine when I'm masking. But, when I'm not, neighbors that r close enuff can see my makeup!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I frequently make a 200mile trip en-femme and love it, I too use what's available for cover i.e. the car pillars etc. my worry at the moment is the the police are carrying out random winter checks on vehicles and I hate the thought of being pulled over for one, I'm quite sure they would act in a professional manner but the very thought of it still scares me, I guess I'll just have to deal with it if and when it happens.

Leanne,

I'd actually hope for that one.. unless you never intend to break-the-ice and show yourself.. it sounds like a perfect first outing to me, safe simple and exciting too.

But perhaps i've got too many movies in my mind, the more I think about it, the more I hear this sentence "why hello officer, did I do something wrong" pop into my mind