Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What's You Personal Record

lived on the other side for almost 6 years back in the 80's...but now I just wear fem clothes that can pass for guys every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I wasn't aware this was a competition.
    Guys are very competitive. About pretty much everything. I think some of our jockey shorts are showing.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

5 days in a row last christmas
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo

2 days for me, but more than once. I lose.

My wife went overseas for 3 weeks several years ago and I dressed every day for that time. Most of the time when I was at home I was dressed. Initially I thought that after the first week or so I would lose the enthusiasm to dress every day but that certainly didn't happen. I was enjoying it as much on the last day as the first . To start with I was experiencing the tremendous excitement of being Tracey but as time passed I learned to enjoy the beautiful experience of just being feminine, being the woman of the house and unerstanding the pleasure my transgerism added to my life.

There have been a few days in the past year when I haven't dressed, but not many. I generally dress for a couple of hours every morning, or longer if I don't have to do guy presentation. I'm sort of with Eryn -- the feeling of comfort and nomalcy prevails ... but the thrillis still there!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I under-dress every day - bra and panties. When it is very cold - as today - I wear pantie hose as well.
    Last edited by ringedjohn; 01-15-2016 at 08:33 AM. Reason: spelling!

I have fully dressed for four days, going out once during that time. It was very exciting to do everything at home in either a dress or top and skirt. I did not do all my makeup every day, but went all out for my outing to the local CD/TG group.

a nice long weekend 4 days in a row

longest was 4 days living full time as a woman (including sleeping). I was away for a conference in LA for a week

Way back in the early and mid Sixties, when I could dress all I wanted with full support from Mom, I could (and did) dress for weeks on end when Dad was away on business as he was often. In those days I had very light facial and body hair, so it was easy to closely shave whatever I needed to shave to look good in what I was wearing.

Past my twenties, I've not been able to make it past three days because I simply cannot shave as close as I need to more than three days in a row without completely trashing my face..

Silver Member
    Since I no longer try to pass but wear women's clothes most of the time I don't really know. Back when I passed and dressed in dresses etc. I would say several days depending on my work schedule.

Banned Read only
    783 days, and counting. It's kind of a silly thing for me to even think about, really. I don't pass as a man anymore, even if I wanted to, which I do not.

WOW! There are some very lucky ladies here, I think my record is 4hrs. Good for all of you.

Aspiring Member
    Yesterday I had a Bra Fitting at a Lingerie Store, LineaIntima on Avenue Road, Toronto and to build up the nerve to get there I wore a Bra under my shirt and my usual Manly clothing, took me fifteen minutes to get to the store and another five or so minutes and I took the Bra to get a bra fit, does that count? Well mine is Zero.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

A full weekend including some walk around the block (even got some compliments on the road...)