Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What's You Personal Record

What's You Personal Record

I dress as often as possible. It usually ends up being 3x a week. Sometimes more if you include holiday's. etc. My own personal record for dressing days in a row stands at 9. I'm not talking about panties under your pants at work but all out or whatever that means to you. Any comments?

A few weeks. Illness, injury, vacation time taken during the winter months makes long stretches possible.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I try 4 days a week, yet sometimes I don't get that. This week I've been restoring one of my trucks to get it back on the road. Boy mode for over a week. But yahoo I got it fixed enough to get it through inspection. A lot of work but it pays off. Even if I have to be a boy for a while.
    Part Time Girl

Lately when I have gone away for work for more than a week at a time, some of amy's clothes go in my suitcase & i'll spend the weekend in the hotel room dressed up & small steps to the car etc.

Longest was for about 6 days about 8 years ago when I was living in shared accomodation, I used to dress when the house was empty or in a nightie when going to bed. But then one night during a power blackout, while I was on holidays, we sat around drinking (2 female & 1 male flatmate) playing truth or dare & I just came out with it. The next day with power back on it was shopping & makeover & I spent pretty much the next week as amy before going back to work.

I spent 3 week in the pink fog. I had just got layed off from a shop that was closing its doors and with my SO working I had decided to get some me time in (she at this point did not know my 30 year secret) well she came home one day early and I had to run into the bathroom. She beat on the door asking me why I had run in there her first question being if I had another female in there with me with that I I removed my wigshirt and skirt slipped on a pair of silky pants boots still on a shirt and walked out full makeup she was all WTF !!!! We sat on the couch andspoke about it for about 30 min and she decided to go back to work I really didnt expect her to come home but she did we talked more and she said she didnt want to know or see any of it well it felt so good to finally be out I just kept it up well long story short I ambushed her when she came home one day just trying to show her how classy I was and not just some perv well she turned and left and didnt come back so with my new found freedom and a huge mirror in the bedroom I drifted off into the fog working on my makeup my walk mismatching outfits went out for drives a few evening strolls and dressed up like a mad woman 3 weeks of pure heaven took pictures the whole time well she is still gone and am out to my daughter she thinks its great and thinks I should tell the rest of the family she sends me makeup tips I am who I am and im learning myself more by the day and I thank you all for all your posts
    Miranda

I dress 24/7 and love it

From gluing forms on to reluctantly taking them off a mere 5 nights/6 days for me but at least I lived the dream around the clock for that period. I think waking up and then going downstairs in a nightie and dressing gown was in some way the most special part. It set the tone for the rest of the day. Realising Helen was going to spend the rest of it out and about in the muggle world was such an intoxicating feeling.

One of the best things about extended time out and about is any nervousness quickly evaporates. OK not entirely, you need some to help you stay safe and not go somewhere you're not going to be welcomed but I can remember the feeling of walking into shops head up just going about my business and not worrying about being read. Roll on the next time.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Banned Read only
    I don't think I've missed more than a few days since last June. Not including makeup and the fact that I'm just into jeans/shorts and T-shirts(or some sort of shirt) it makes it easier for me to do it daily. The winter time is obviously easier since I can wear a sweatshirt to cover up my forms easily. But even last summer before I got the forms I was wearing a bra under my shirts(male cut) and nobody seemed to notice.

I do have some skirts but I'll only wear those around the house or in the car if I know I don't have to get out or if we're going for a long drive and if I have to get the chances of someone I know seeing me are nill.e

Every Day since Feb 2013.

Aspiring Member
    24/7 for the last 16 years.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    I wasn't aware this was a competition.

LOL Tracii, perhaps it is.
    Part Time Girl

My record is 1 day I try to dress every friday

i too am in the 1 day club, still figuring out what i like, who i am, and how much i want to do and not just be lost in a fog. But who knows maybe one day i'll update that i've hit a new milestone!
    -kat
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna, I dress for three or four hours every Morning and a couple hours a couple Evenings a Week. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Silver Member
    I was on steroids so my record does not count.

Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    I wasn't aware this was a competition.
    You can put a lot of guys in dresses and they'll still be guys at heart!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Reality Check
    I never thought to keep track of the days I dress. Also, are you talking about being dressed (as a woman) all day or for a few hours? Fully dressed as if you would be going out or just casual or partially dressed?

I dress perhaps five days a week but not for the entire day. I might have dressed for a few hours every day for nine days in a row. Like I said, It never occurred to me to keep track.

24/7...lost track of the days (must have been the cosmo's)

Banned Read only
    When our daughter lived in the mid west my wife would visit her for about seven to ten days. That gave me that much time to be en femme 24/7. Unfortunately our daughter moved back so no more extended stay with her. My wife is going to the southwest in March to visit family. I should get a shot at five 24/7 days. My wife works when she wants for whom she wants. With any luck I end up with seven hours a day when she does work.

8 days on vacation with my wife...oh what fun...
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

I'd say 8 - 9 hours, and that was plenty. A tight corset can get mighty uncomfortable after a while.

Nine hours every night.

Banned Read only
    About 75% of the time since December 18, but excluding 4 days of complete top to bottom dressing and going out, the rest would be neck down at home,

DeeAnn

Quote Originally Posted by Krisi View Post
    ..., It never occurred to me to keep track.
    I used to keep close track, including photos of every outfit I wore out the door. After a while it got to be that I was dressed almost every time I went out the door simply because that was the way I wanted to be.

The thrill is gone, replaced by a feeling of comfort and normalcy!
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]