Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Breast forms and coming out to the delivery guy

Breast forms and coming out to the delivery guy

Just a little tidbit of information for those of you considering ordering forms on EBay...

i just received a delivery from a vendor in China, and this was front and center on the package, so beware when ordering. I think they do this for customs purposes, although at $28, there is no assessment added.

Parish
    Attached Images Attached Images

Reality Check
    You never know. The reputable vendors usually ship in a plain package.

I normally look for that specific wording on the post, but didn't even think about it this time. Fortunately, being single, I don't have to worry about it too much, but others should beware of this, if they are not interested in being inadvertently outed.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    So how were the forms? Good quality? I hope so. The price was very reasonable.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

They are great for the price. More triangle shaped as opposed to pear shape. I think the triangle fits my size better anyway, while the pear shaped have a lot of depth, as opposed to blending in with the overall chest.

I was looking for something that I could get away with in public, and these are very close, as they put me in a very full B cup. With my build, they will be there, but not absolutely announcing their arrival! I have a very good set which puts me at a DD/E cup, which are probably more proportional, but those are for full dress and saying we've arrived!

Banned Read only
    Bok4fun,
    Maybe it was just a shipping requirement, otherwise the package could have been opened and the forms damaged by security checks, but it wasn't explicit who they were for .

I did think it was going to be a thread about answering the door to the delivery driver dressed and wearing your forms ! I've got fed up with the mad dash upstairs to change ( or fire drill as mentioned in a recent thread !), I've seen two delivery men now and they do tend to take one look, drop the parcel and run ! My dressing can't be that bad ?
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-04-2016 at 01:45 PM.

With that description on the label, I don't know who could tell what about them or who they were for, unless they were being hidden from an SO....They do seem reasonable in price but quality does matter.
    Riley

Oh, it was very explicit. I only showed a very small portion of the full page. Being single, it's not a big deal for me, but. For somebody who was closeted for their SO and elsewhere, it could be rather embarrassing at the least, if they had it delivered to their home or office, thinking it would be discreetly packaged.

Had it been delivered to the complex office here it could have been for me as well, as some of the girls there were actually hired by a close family member of mine. And knowing how office workers like to talk, I'm sure every person would have known what was in the box if one person had happened to notice. And let's face it, human nature say that people are probably going to look when the list of contents is right out in the open.

So your wife had a mastectomy?
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Could be... Except for the single part! And every person in the complex knows that.

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    Then as we'd say in the UK, "They made you look a right tit"...and a left one.

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

I'm sure I've done that more than once in my lifetime Becky!

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    The delivery driver could care less who they are for or whats in the package I know because I was one for years.

I'm sure you're absolutely correct. I wasn't too concerned about him anyway.

I had a similar incident but mine was at the post office where I get my mail through a po box. I had ordered pantyhose from onehanesplace.com and when the guy came back from retrieving my package there was extra packing tape on it? The employee said sorry Mr. ? but the package was damaged and the contents of your package came out we put them back in and taped it shut sorry about the trouble. Talk about a deer in the headlights or I'm about to have a heart attack look! I said no problem and walked out. I think a lot of what we get through the post office they kinda know what or where it's from as they're so familiar with these packages day to day. I'm pretty sure they all know when I pick up packages what's in them and purpose so not really worried anymore. They have always been very professional.

I love shopping eBay. But one thing I do for certain is absolutely no buying from China vendors or any other vendor overseas. Yes I know we all have many things in our house made in China and elsewhere. I buy majority of my clothes and shoes off eBay but I also look around until I find something I like. If I find something many others also offer the same thing but sell it from the US. It might be a few dollars more but to me its worth paying rather than buying something outside US.

Like another post said, delivery drivers and postal people have seen it all. They could careless what and where you ordered it from. They're more concerned about getting it delivered to the right place, where the next package is going, and then getting off work. Now go try your forms on and walk happily across your place. Cheers, Nikki

As I said, I wasn't really worried about him seeing it. This was mainly a warning to others who may order from China or elsewhere outside the US that the contents may be plainly listed.

Anything that takes away our ability to control who and what we divulge to anyone is a bad thing. Thank you for the heads up!

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I've bought from a number of Chinese vendors. Many have learned plain packages to the USA r fine. Others haven't yet.

Some have posted some ridiculous things on their shipping labels!
    Trying to avoid custom duties I suppose?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Aspiring Member
    Its the farthest thing from my mind. My ups,fedex guys knows and my mail lady knows.

Grin.. the girls at the postoffice, poor darlings, they know me by now

The Dutch post recently changed their policies to delivery of chinese packages : no longer delivered at home, all sent to pick-up in the postoffice. And I probably ordered almost anything and everything.. and I have no shame either Besides the obvious private purchases, recently I plashed all-in when a friend had his birthday and a group of us pitched in to find as many adult toys as possible for our budget..

The probalby weirdest item was a blow-up sheep, which came in the same day as a sm-rope kit, a bunch of dildo's etc.
    I could see the 2 ladies blushing madly at each item they had to book through their system, and I felt so sorry for them.. no shame on my end, but not everyone is as open minded.

Some words of advice though;

When buying from China I switched from Ebay to Aliexpress. Not only cheaper (if you know how to search) for identical items, but most importantly ; a far better claiming process when something goes wrong. (and yes, 1 in so many packages will go wrong).

Secondly, sellers from China come in all sorts of shapes and sizes.. i'd say about 50% of them will package their items descretely and the other half will simply not. If you don't want to risk certain text on the package, then get yourself a PO Box, or don't order from China, as it's bound to go wrong at some point (such as delivered at the neighbours house because you were not at home).

Excellent advice Tara. I have browsed Aliexpress a bit, but have not purchased anything yet. Perhap I should have a closer look.

Parish

hiya Parish,

here's a few more tips for Aliexpress;

- filtering; although ebay has filter option for item+shipping, in aliexpress simply mark 'free shipping'. I've checked a wide variaty of dozens of items (feel free to test too)

- I prefer to use their App (as apposed to their website) -> I don't know why but search results tend to come up a bit higher in price on the site.. at some point I thought it somehow tracked my behavior which the app doesn't.. can say for sure, but been using the app since (on Android by the way)

- Use simple/simplified search terms (and not too many) so for example ; "dress" -> ignore the suggestions made unless it's a very large number and fitting your needs.. i prefer to search "dress" and then hit 'attributes' -> select a catagory (and if needed a size or color or pattern etc)

- in Filter as said mark 'free shipping'

- in filter you might also considdering putting in a minimal value, for example 5$ - this will prevent you first getting a huge list of accessoiries related to dresses at $0.50 coming up first when sorting from low to high prices

- Finally in the top where it per default says 'best match' -> skip that -> set it to 'number of orders' for your window shopping needs... now, keep in mind that the number of order (lets say you find a dress sold 10.000 times at $20) does probably not mean this is the best price for this item... most likely it was on special order at some point for $10 and at the point a lot of people bought it.. so have a look at the description.. pick some of the words like "dress" and "vintage" and "floral" and search a new search on "dress vintage floral" -> go from low to high prices.. and chances are high you will find the exact same item for 12-13$.

i'm not too sure if this is the right place to add advice because i'm relatively new to the forum, but feel free to drop me a message if you have any questions and happy shopping

x Tara

*edit* - important ps -> don't judge only by photo.. thouroughly check the description of an item!!! Aliexpress is very strict on sellers if their description is incorrect!!! i've had full refunds (with no returns) on about 10-20 items simply because the size was off

*edit2* - less important ps, but still informative -> if you are searching and have not filtered a category.. it will display first all items of one category (for example low to high) before the next category... it's a bit annoying with items that are sold in multiple categories, but at times it can be interesting to check them all.. just remember when you are swiping from low to high as not to be surprised

*edit3* - my brain's in overdrive it seems the last tip -> since you are searching in free shipping, several countries have barriers for importing.. for example europe the treshold is 22 euro's.. many people make the mistake of adding a lot to their basket for a 5$ discount abouve 50$ for instance, only to find they have to pay import tax several times higher.
    I simply check out each item.. the cheapest I ever bought was $0,22 including shipping.. (bit of plastic for my phone).. it's rediculous really they can send it for that money
    Last edited by TaraGrace; 01-16-2016 at 07:55 PM. Reason: important ps

Tara,

Great tips and I will start looking there when I have more time later this week. Thank you!

I agree with edit #3... It makes no sense at least.

i will friend you here if you don't mind. I am sure I will have some questions,

Parish

sure, go for it always happy to help