Thread: Ellen and Matt ?????

Banned Read only

Ellen and Matt ?????

Watched the Ellen DeGeneries show a few days ago and she had Matt Lower (Good Morning America) on as a guest, he comes walking out in 4 inch sequined heels with an ankle strap and wearing skin tight straight girl jeans. Ellen says I couldn't walk from here to there in them and he responds by saying, "this isn't my first rodeo" and he didn't walk like a beginner in heels. After laughs they say they joke and pull pranks on each other. So I'm wondering, why did he choose to come on stage dressed like that, how could he walk so well in 4 inch spikes and stand up so easily from setting in a cushy chair, "this is not my first rodeo" referring to his wearing women's heels. Is he a cross dresser??? BTW he didn't look very good dressed like that, maybe we don't either even though our minds and mirrors tell us we do and the public sees us differently when we go out as I saw him. To pass and be pleasing to the public's eye there has to be more than his presentation. If you go out in drab just make sure your fem items blend and don't stand out to catch someone's sharp eye, and if it's more than drab make sure it can be seen as a woman. To me this was a reality check to not let our minds and mirrors make us think we are girly and pass when we don't.

Ellen is a lesbian, I think he was spoofing her and the way she wears more masculine clothes. As for walking and standing in 4" heels some men just take to them more easily than others. CDer? I think not. They may be best of friends and just having some fun.
    Just read a thread in the media section which shows the whole meaning behind his appearance, that's what I get for forming an opinion when uninformed.
    Last edited by Allisa; 01-14-2016 at 05:09 PM.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Silver Member
    A year or two ago, Jimmy Kimmel appeared on Ellen's show wearing a blue satin evening gown and tiara. The dress fit him so badly and looked so ugly on him I thought it was a joke. I don't know what his point was.

More recently, a female celebrity was quoted as saying "Some men look good in a dress." I take that a bit further. I am a firm believer that it's possible for a lot of men to look good in a dress. That's not counting those CDs who can pass as female. The biggest obstacle is that most dress styles are made to compliment a woman's shape. Duh. Too obvious. If dress designers started working with more squarish designs, they just might be surprised at the size of the market they tap into. I'm not talking about kilts either. Women's clothing lines often include things like "boyfriend sweaters" or such like. What if men's stores stock "girlfriend skirts"? That sounds a bit ludicrous, I know. I think I' ll just continue frequenting my favorite dress stores.

Gold Member
    A few years back, He came on to the Today Show around Halloween wearing a Woman's
    one piece bathing suit and dressed up like "Pam Andersen" from Bay Watch; Wig and Heels.
    He puled it of rather well.
    There has been other times he has appeared in "Drag". He does do it quite well. One never
    knows, Maybe he is a secret Cross Dresser.
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Not a big fan of Ellen because she is a huge liberal and not sure who he is but why is no one laughing at Ellen for wearing a mans watch?
    Its that old thing women can wear what they want and get a pass where guys can't.
    The jeans were too short but the heels didn't look all that bad on him.
    Last edited by Tracii G; 01-14-2016 at 04:54 PM.

I saw it. I thought it was a gag, nothing more.

Looks to me someone likes to stir it up and put them on edge. let's see that sounds so familiar.....Lol

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Its all a gag between them and if they enjoy pranking each other so be it.

I watched the clip and think this is just a joke between them. Plus he didnt look to comfertable walking in those heels

Funny... It's clearly not anything more than their prank war - however... if he's done it before...

Either:

He isn't a CD and we should all be on his case for dissing us all...

OR

He is a CD and we should all be on his case for being so high profile and not being brave enough to get out of his closet!

Lose-Lose for Matt Lauer... :

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Quote Originally Posted by RADER View Post
    A few years back, He came on to the Today Show around Halloween wearing a Woman's
    one piece bathing suit and dressed up like "Pam Andersen" from Bay Watch; Wig and Heels.
    He puled it of rather well.
    There has been other times he has appeared in "Drag". He does do it quite well. One never
    knows, Maybe he is a secret Cross Dresser.
    Rader
    YES!!!
    I was just about to mention this! I remember him doing this too... maybe he is a closet CDer... hmmmmm

http://www.today.com/popculture/good...lloween-t53156

Banned Read only
    I've seen some of those Halloween shows with Matt en femme. I often wonder if he is a cross dresser or he just has a thing for being in drag at Halloween. He moves in those high heels rather easily. Either way he had to "practice" for a long to move so well. On the shows he took a gentle kidding. I know sometimes a personality will appear in drag, but, to do it for several years in a row you have to wonder. It's really the same for a regular guy who decides every year to go en femme to Halloween parties. If the makeup and the deportment is really well done, then ??????? people start to wonder.

and sometimes a cigar is just a cigar
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Film is a far more unforgiving medium than real life. Harsh lights, perspiration, cameras from all angles, a live audience - how many of us could pull it off??
    I used to have a short attention spa

Matt Lauer has dressed in drag several times on Halloween. As J Lo, as Pam Anderson and as Paris Hilton.

Here's a couple of links you can entertain yourself with:

http://www.today.com/style/relive-20...oda-2D80195756

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...QOocTI#imgrc=_

IMHO, once is a gag, twice is suspicious and three times is a CD. Just saying.

Oh, an just to show how impossible it was back then, here's a short story.

I met a girl at Keystone 2015. After talking to her for a while, we discovered that we were from the same hometown near Boston, we went to the same high school, and we graduated the same year. Not only that, but the first 5 letters of her last name are the same as the first 5 letters of my last name, so we were in home room together for 4 years. And the most surprising thing was that we were on the track team together for almost 3 years. We took showers together (but not in the Sandusky kind of way). And it took us over 40 years to find out that we were both CDers.
    Last edited by Sometimes Steffi; 01-15-2016 at 11:04 PM.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.