Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Going out for the first time ever tonight.... YIKES!

Celina, WOW that black dress ROCKS! Your derriere looks fantastic in that photo. I am so happy that you had a great time. Especially since it was your first time out in a social setting. That is the next thing for me to do as well is to go to a club/bar in Fem. I bet the adrenaline rush you had all day long and into the outing was tremendous. How did the pumps feel after walking around all night? My feet are fine while at home but when I go out my ankles get weak after about 2 hours. But your whole outfit looks fantastic! Love the shoes. I see you are from Denmark. What a great country. All my grandparents came to the US from Denmark back in the late 1800's. I can't wait to get over there for a visit. I look forward to your posts about your next outing which I am sure will be very soon.

Aspiring Member
    Celina you look fabulous sis

Celina, so happy you had a great time and you looked stunning! Hope the "pink fog" doesn't lift anytime soon.
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

you looked sooo pretty and sexy, wish I could go out with you!

Wow Celina,
    You look wonderful and I have to say that no one would take you for anything other than a very attractive woman.

Martina
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

Thank you so much everyone for the compliments, you're all so kind!

Quote Originally Posted by nikkiwindsor View Post
    Celina, so happy you had a great time and you looked stunning! Hope the "pink fog" doesn't lift anytime soon.
    Thank you, Nikki. I sure did! Hehe, i don't hope so either. I felt like going again right away. Can't wait for next time.

Quote Originally Posted by CourtneyJamieson View Post
    Celina, WOW that black dress ROCKS! Your derriere looks fantastic in that photo. I am so happy that you had a great time. Especially since it was your first time out in a social setting. That is the next thing for me to do as well is to go to a club/bar in Fem. I bet the adrenaline rush you had all day long and into the outing was tremendous. How did the pumps feel after walking around all night? My feet are fine while at home but when I go out my ankles get weak after about 2 hours. But your whole outfit looks fantastic! Love the shoes. I see you are from Denmark. What a great country. All my grandparents came to the US from Denmark back in the late 1800's. I can't wait to get over there for a visit. I look forward to your posts about your next outing which I am sure will be very soon.
    Thank you! Oh yes, it was a mix of a lot of things. I had a blast and the day after was just one happy day. Haven't been in such a good mood in a long time. I can definitely recommend trying it!
    As for the shoes... I feared it but it wasn't that bad actually. From 9pm to 5am i was walking and sitting in heels and barely noticed i had heels on. If i had danced or walked more it might had been different.
    Can't blame you, we have a lovely country, small but lovely. I can strangely enough recommend visiting

Quote Originally Posted by Jamiegirl1 View Post
    you looked sooo pretty and sexy, wish I could go out with you!
    Thanks! That would surely be fun
    Transgender girl

Luv your post and pics, it's a night you will long remember. But how come your gf didn't go with? Just curious.

Very nice, everyone should own a little black dress. Don't you think? I've only been out a couple of times but it was nerve racking and exciting all at the same time. Walking into KOHLS depth store. Just to saunter through and get a feel for the lay of the land sort-a-speak. It is exciting to say the least. Congrats again.

Quote Originally Posted by sherri View Post
    Luv your post and pics, it's a night you will long remember. But how come your gf didn't go with? Just curious.
    Thanks Sherri!

Kinda complicated but i'll try. As much as she accepts me dressing and helps me out with buying makeup and all sorts other things. She's still 50/50 with it.
    We normally kiss and hug a lot. So me getting close to her while im Celina freaks her out.
    She's not yet there where she wants to dress and have girl time with me. So if I dress when shes home we do our separate things. I can't leave the boyfriend role behind me completely and that is also the reason why she didn't come.
    Secondly, for the first time going out. I wanted to be able to be me, Celina, and not having to worry about behaving or semi staying in a certain role because she was there. I wanted to be able to be ME and just suck up all the experiences.

However, I would really love having her going with me at some point. A lot! But I believe i have to learn how to be Celina and leave the BF role behind before i'm able to

Does that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa B View Post
    Very nice, everyone should own a little black dress. Don't you think? I've only been out a couple of times but it was nerve racking and exciting all at the same time. Walking into KOHLS depth store. Just to saunter through and get a feel for the lay of the land sort-a-speak. It is exciting to say the least. Congrats again.
    Thanks! I agree. Everyone should! Probably the reason why i got a handful lbd's. So very true, exactly how i felt
    Last edited by Celina; 01-18-2016 at 02:43 PM. Reason: Typos, gramma and... Freakin keyboard!
    Transgender girl

Banned Read only
    Celina, the complication you mention is not at all complicated. Your girlfriend is a, I presume, a heterosexual woman. It SHOULD freak her out to hug and kiss a "woman." The rule in my house is that the only contact is entirely platonic, such as helping one on/off with a coat. We never hold hands, hug, etc. It would actually freak out both me and my wife. While in your head, you're the boyfriend, you can not deny the outward presentation affects the intimacy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    Celina, the complication you mention is not at all complicated. Your girlfriend is a, I presume, a heterosexual woman. It SHOULD freak her out to hug and kiss a "woman." The rule in my house is that the only contact is entirely platonic, such as helping one on/off with a coat. We never hold hands, hug, etc. It would actually freak out both me and my wife. While in your head, you're the boyfriend, you can not deny the outward presentation affects the intimacy.
    Yes she is. And we have the same kind of deal. The more i dress up as Celina, the less we kiss or hug. And it's on her terms when or if we do hug or kiss. Something we should had done from the start. But only recently started doing. At it has worked a lot! Nice to know others have the same kind of deal
    Transgender girl

Celina,

Congratulations, you look amazing. I remember my first time going out, so exciting and fun. Sounds like your in good hands. I'll bet you will be asking yourself why didn't I start going out sooner.

Kelli

Thanks. Well yeah I should have done that a lot sooner. But that kinda has something to do with the gf, as semi explained above. Hopefully i'll get my revenge from now on
    Transgender girl

You look wonderful. I haven't gone yet. Can't wait for my first outing!!!!

Still looking for some friends to with here. Hard to find...there arnt any cross dressing groups here in Jackson, TN.

I hope you had a fantastic time! I hope I'll be following suit soon enough
    -Lucy

Banned Read only
    Celina,
    I hope you have a great time, just go out and enjoy it !

You're very lucky with the support you have , can you imagine doing it all by yourself ! It took me longer to get ready but strangely I wasn't nervous. It did feel strange driving knowing you were passing and being passed by drivers fully dressed as a woman, I couldn't help thinking what other drivers were seeing me as . Still can't wait till next month for the next social meeting and going through it all again !
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-28-2016 at 05:53 AM.