Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Nighttime in Fem

Nighttime in Fem

Wow !, You girls were again spot on as usual. I had spent lots of days and evenings in Fem but had never slept overnight as a girl. Well.....last Thursday my Daughter was having a sports competition in a distant city. My SO chose to stay at home and take care of the cats and dog so I was free to be Courtney for the night. Packed a bag and I was off to have a nice evening in my hotel room prior to the match the next day. I have dressed in all other forms other than sleeping as Courtney. Well, I needed a cheap bottle of Merlot to enjoy while I was changing into Courtney and, while at the local "Wal-Mart", I happened to see their Valentine's Display for Women's sleepwear. A nice, cheap, fake-silk negligee in black/red caught my eye for $10 so I made the purchase. After having a couple of hours of fun time in some new dresses as Courtney (Maybe post pictures later) it was time to turn-in. Rather than stripping everything off and going to bed as a guy, this time I left my breast forms on, some light makeup and put on my new negligee. I then went to sleep as Courtney. I must say it did not do much for me as I was falling asleep (Probably too much Merlot) but what a sensation when I awoke. The "feel" of the fake-silk against my body and the "look" in the half-awake state of my body, breasts, painted nails, and wig with makeup was quite sensual. I must say I was a bit turned-on and had a very nice "me-time" morning. So, thanks to all of you, I would agree, sleeping in Fem attire is a great experience and I would highly recommend it. Looking forward to doing it again soon.

sounds great, put on my todo list thanks

Might be even better without the Merlot. Half way waking up and noticing that your dressed like that though out the night makes it even more enjoyable sometimes.

Aspiring Member
    Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself Courtney. There is nothing like a good negligee to fall asleep in. Its a.terrific feeling as you found out.

Banned Read only
    Courtney, I understand the desire, but sleeping in a wig is bad for the wig. Sleeping in makeup is bad for your skin (not to mention the sheets).

So lglad you were ableto experience that feeling
    i have been fortunate to work away and have meny nites to go to bed as wanda and awake as her.its wonderful
    i hope it happens again soon for you

Defiantly a great feeling going to sleep and waking up enfemm. I have long hair so a wig is not an issue and I don't wear makeup to bed, but I do like to style my hair after my bath, besides then I wake up with more body to my hair. Love the satin pj's! I believe you are who you go to sleep as. Got to be true to yourself when you go to bed.

Courtney, I'm glad that you got a night for yourself. I love wearing nightgowns.
    Please call me Jamie, I always_have crossdressed, I always will, "alwayshave".

If u think waking up in that nightgown "was over the top", next time add a pair of stockings!!!!!!!

Molly
    "To thine own self be true"

Aspiring Member
    Glad to hear that, The first time I wear a few Female items I leff asleep it was and is very soothing.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Quote Originally Posted by Mollyanne View Post
    If u think waking up in that nightgown "was over the top", next time add a pair of stockings!!!!!!!

Molly
    One of the best nights I can remember was sleeping in nylons and a silky night gown. I was on travel for work and the only time I could dress was bedtime.

My favorite: Fresh clean sheets and legs just shaved. Sweet dreams all night!

glad you got to sleep en femme, I have a few times and loved it also...

Quote Originally Posted by donnaS View Post
    My favorite: Fresh clean sheets and legs just shaved. Sweet dreams all night!
    Oh I agree, such a lovely feeling, especially when you wake and realize it is not a dream

Lilly x

Platinum Member
    Hi Courtney, Waking up Pretty ia an awesome feeling. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Courtney, I detest male PJs, so all of my nightwear, PJs and nighties are femme. Better still most of it bought with or by my wife. Just soooo comfy

Courtney,My wife bought me several pairs of satin womens PJs,she said they would be more comfortable than the nighties and gowns I was wearing-she was right! I sleep many nites with a bra and forms too,very nice!
    Thanks,
    Molly

Courtney,
    You are in for a good time if you start sleeping in negligees.
    Mens PJ's will definitely be out.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Courtney,

I agree, overnight en fem is a real treat. The first time I did it, I had a tough time sleeping because the sensation was so great!

Once so far. Nylons, short nighty and a bra with the girls in place. Best part of all my wife was next to me and we had some nice cuddling time too. My instincts tell me to keep this limited to special occasions

Do it often, amazing every time!! (minus the wig and make up of course...)

have been sleeping en femme for so long now with breast forms and nightie. that the nights I have to sleep in male mode I don't sleep very well. But have recently overcome this by purchasing feminine sleep wear that almost looks 'male' so a good nights sleep now.

well its hard for me to say i like any kind of pjs but in the cold winters nights i have worn a set of hello kitty shorts and little skimpy top to match, its way cute and i slept very well.

I am quite the fan of Vanity Fair, Vassarette and Shadowline pajamas and gowns. I have quite the collection, all in different colors. I were them to bed most nights.

Pretty much every night.