Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Perfume

Perfume

I have to say that I find perfume absolutely wonderful. I always wear it while dressed and personally think it is an integral part of feeling feminine. I haven't fully dressed for a while, not because I don't want to but because I can't at the moment, but today I saw an old friend and she had the most wonderful Channel perfume on and it made me feel so jealous. I am going to get some because it smelled incredible and I want to smell that on me.

I don't know if anyone else feels that about perfume but it is the final bit that takes me to my female world.

Lucy Lou xx

Aspiring Member
    Yes perfume is the finishing touch. I have.several different kinds but the 2 I use the most is.fire and ice or my Alfred sune sling.

I absolutely agree with you Lucy! After getting all dressed up, nothing completes my outfit as much as a spritz of one of my favorite perfumes (Coach Love today). For me it's the ultimate feminine touch.

<3 Lauren

I agree perfume is totally a finishing touch, my go to is Lancome La Vie Est Belle

Also love that when people get into my vehicle they say it smells so nice, I never comment back, but grin and say what a nice day it is

My wife says I smell better than she does, whoops I just smile and say thanks but you smell better to me

Ah, Channel number 5 and 24. I do remember well that scent that drove me crazy on my women. It is truly a truly wonderful scent that drives men crazy in desire.
    Part Time Girl

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    Absolutely ... last thing I do before I leave the house. My favorite (for a long time now) is Sung by Alfred Sung.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Platinum Member
    Hi Lucy Lou, White Shoulders is my favorite. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Banned Read only
    Scent IS the sense most closely connected to memory ☺ I love Honey by Marc Jacobs (comes in a bottle shaped like a bumble bee..go figure)

What's that smell? I'd say it's citrus, watermelon, and a touch of OMG that is sooo femme! 😀

Silver Member
    I've worn perfume in the past. One day I had on a popular perfume at work. As I walked through finance one of the women in a cubical loudly said who has White Shoulders on? I love it. Luckily I was walking out and it was not connected to me. So be careful when you wear it.

Silver Member
    I don't wear perfume or cologne, but would love to. I'm concerned about the wonderful odors being attributed to me, should I ever go out among 'em, or even in drab when in the neighborhood. Is there a way to really get rid of the odors?

It's amazing how scent will bring on memories from so long ago. I went out with a woman in 1975; she wore something by Avon called 'Occur'. They hadn't made it in decades, apparently. Ebay had NOS, I bought one. Sealed as it was, probably out of heat, it smelled exactly as I remembered. Still keep that bottle for fond memories of her.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Aspiring Member
    Ah, for the moment it's White Diamonds. Sometimes I even spray a bit on my pillows for beautiful dreams.

I totallt agree. Perfume is the finishing touch. And it's a journey to find one that fits our personality.

Lucy Lou I agree 100% with you! It really is the finishing touch. Funny, because in drab I find very few scents that I enjoy or notice.
    En femme however, the scent is essential.
    Funny how much we change from one self to the other

Hi Lucy,

I am with you on this. Perfume is an exquisite addition to whole effect, when dressed. I frequently wear a little perfume when in drab, too. It provides a constant connection to the "woman inside", especially welcome when I have to wear male business clothes which I can hardly bear to have on.

Almost always Chanel no. 5, EDP. Expensive but lasts long, so worth it. I always carry it in the car. A subtle splash on a jumper or scarf makes it go further and makes those garments a pleasure to wear. Got to be subtle with it, though!

Love, Michelle
    Michelle

@LingerieLiz - yep, what you said! my SO for instance will be able to recognise any scent on anyone and a lot of her friends can too. So warning to some of you, just because many of us can't tell the difference between nice and nice doesn't mean others can't

@Sometimes_miss - wow, now that's truely priceless, thanks for sharing!

@Robin414 - Honey by Marc Jacobs is a winner for me too

Lucy Lou, I should try a spray of it in your local drug store first as it doesn't always smell the same on another person as it did when you first experienced it.
    Carole

WARNING:Any institutions or individuals using this site or any of its associated sites for studies , projects or any other reasons You DO NOT have permission to use any of my profile or pictures in any form or forum posts both current and future. If you have or do, it will be considered a violation of my privacy and will be subject to legal action.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Always be sure you're not wearing too much also, especially during the day. A very strong scent can offend some people and have an allergic reaction in others.

Also try lightly spraying your lingerie drawer, or use a pretty smelling sachet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I use to wear coconut body butter. Use to.

I wear it always.

I've been wearing perfume in drab lately. No one has said anything. Right now it's Black Fluid by Lady Gaga. Black orchid with vanilla notes. Reminds me that I don't have to be masculine, because there's a girl inside.

Perfume? mmmmmmm....yes!

Not the final piece of the jigsaw for me - that is my hair. But perfume is definitely up there as a vital cog in the wheel of going out as Michelle. I tend not to wear perfume if I am just "at home" - not least because my wife doesn't like most of my preferred scents!

I have two that I mostly only use when I am going out as Michelle - CK Euphoria (my fave) and Armani Code ("her indoors" dislikes both!!). I have three others that I use frequently, often on a "normal" day when I am Stephen - they are Ellen Tracy, Body Shop White Musk Smoky Rose and Body Shop's coconut range.

I am fortunate in having GG work colleagues who know about Michelle and we often chat and perfumes and smell what we are each wearing - one of them regularly wears Euphoria so she always gets nice comments from me (like today), she also loves my Ellen Tracy. I do sometimes get told off because I have gone a bit over the top with the spray!!!

Sometimes I even wear a male aftershave!!! I also "borrow" my wife's Cherry Blossom from L'Occitane - it's a lovely fresh scent (have my own roll-on scent but use her shower gel and body lotion for maximum effect!)

It's lovely to know you smell nice....

Michelle
    xxx

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    ULTA has a bunch of nice scents and I always browse that section first.
    One body spray I use a lot is ULTA's Water Blossom. Kind of citrus in a way but not overbearing or too flowery.
    You do need to understand just because you like a fragrance on someone it doesn't mean its going to smell good on you.Everybody is different.

Chanel Coco, Donna Karan Cashmere, or Lancome Tresor. Depends on the mood and season. Always the finishing touch...

What you think of a nice perfume it does not always radiate from you and others may not get the same lift from it as you do.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.