Thread: First night out in over 12 years!

First night out in over 12 years!

UNBELIEVABLE!
    All the old feelings and sensations came back. The planning, the shopping, the aura of my other self "PINK FOG" LOVE THAT TERM. Totally amazing!
    Although I truly think the most exciting moments were those leading up to my jumping into the world -
    HEELS FIRST I don't think there is a better feeling then getting ready for a night out!!!

Many thanks to all the wonderful girls at the Chi Chapter. I truly felt welcome and at home. Although it was really something else going to the bar after the meeting. My first time ever, and to be watching a lot of rough looking men (at least they looked intimidating while I was totally decked out) was a first time & mind blowing experience to say the least.
    Already looking forward to the next get together!
    Kim

Aspiring Member
    Twelve years is a long time. Glad that you had a wonderful time and hopefully many more.

Congrats Kim on a successful outing. It sounds like you really enjoyed yourself being out in Fem. I, too, had about a 12 year hiatus from CD but the pink fog has now enveloped me more than ever. Like you said, the lead-up to a night out is exciting. All the preparations that go into venturing out in public are as much fun, if not more, than actually stepping out into the world as a Fem, though that experience is quite exhilarating as well. I am glad your "bar" experience was fun. That is the next thing I want to try. Maybe in a couple of weeks. We'll see. The opportunity is there.

So glad it was a great experience Kim, I hope you can do it again soon.

go for it girl!
    just be safe there is safety in numbers!!!
    if I wasn't with a crowd I never would have done it

Banned Read only
    Why wait so long?

and why now after waiting so long?

Good questions Jennifer! Family life became top priority. Besides the typical activities kids do my son has some serious health issues so keeping him healthy and living a somewhat normal lifestyle takes effort and a toll on parents. Plus my wife while accepting, was concerned about the kids finding out etc...
    GOOD NEWS IS: Kids are older 25 and 20 which allowed my wife and I to slowly rekindle "OUR" personal/romantic relationship and it's really nice. Almost like falling in love again. On a recent 28hr getaway our pillow talk led to me sharing my full CD story. Starting with curiosity around age 5 all the way to now. She very sincerely offered that if it's important for me she will support me "on one condition"
    uh oh! She suggested I use me desire as an incentive to regain a healthier lifestyle and lose weight. She has been worried about me for a while and I kept skirting the issue. So the journey began. I started shopping for everything from bra's to a wig within the week and finally made it out the other day I hope to get out about 8 times a year and experience some events out of town once I drop the extra weight and feel better about my presentation. I have some work to do!
    So sorry for the long answer -

Banned Read only
    Well good on you Kim! Whatever the reason, I am a big believer in fitness.Find what you enjoy and stick to it!

Sounds like big fun, with numbers, too. I would have to be almost buzzed to go to a bar dolled up, alone, though! Never been to one dressed, or with other dressers. Near Rockford Illinois, a rough place.