Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Change....

I would not change. As hard as it is to accept my femme side sometimes, I do love the art of the transformation. I love going from masculine man to gorgeous woman. That's the appeal for me and I think flipping a switch would ruin that for me.

I would excise Kat from my life, but I'd absolutely make her "another part of ME (as an integrated, otherwise self-stable man)" instead of "the borderline force-of-nature who takes over my body for days at a time".

What I'd really like is to give her her own body so we could go through life together in the right bodies we were both meant to have.

Kat
    When a beast is hurt it roars in incomprehension.
    When a bird is hurt it huddles in its nest.
    But when a man is hurt,
    he makes himself an expert.
    --Tony Hoagland, "When Dean Young Talks About Wine"

These days, every time I dress male for more than half a day, my blood pressure rises. I'm a girl, it seems, and if I could instantly change my body to conform to that, I would do it immediately and never go back.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

If I could flip a switch I would want be born a female.

Aspiring Member
    I see no point in starting over. The proverbial bell's been rung anyway. Everything since the first day I wore that gorgeous silk ensemble has shaped me somewhat to who I am now (and by no means does that attach itself to a simple label) so I wouldn't change that for a totally different route that left this aspect unexplored.

No doubt my religion's texts had a notable bit to say about this issue, and I indeed feel that I've had an overdose of vanity one too many times, but if this my burden to bear, I can only bear it the best I can. And I strongly doubt that being a crossdresser is something you choose let alone wish upon another.

Hugs and regards
    Lily

Quote Originally Posted by Kandi Robbins View Post
    disingenuous
    , Good word.

I like being a guy and I'm just starting to like myself. Kinda a work in progress. So no big switch here.

Peace....

I would have to say no, I love both sides of me. Although I do fantasize and do wish at times that I was born a girl.

Quote Originally Posted by gendermutt View Post
    Perhaps, if I had begun my own acceptance much earlier, or lived in a more accepting environment I might feel differently.
    My feelings exactly after twenty-five years of slowly building walls. Only to find I just wanted to accept myself and be seen for who I feel I am.

Silver Member
    This sorta ties to "I wish I had been born a girl." You flip the switch or get your wish and shazam, you are a girl. But, would you ever remember that you were previously a boy who wanted to be a girl and GOT your wish? Are you presuming that when the change happened, you'd be the same race, beautiful, perfectly proportioned, no physical deformities, of sound mind, same religion, with wonderful, non-abusive parents etc.?? Would you be willing to risk the negatives of these by making the change, or would your status quo now seem to be more to your liking. I wouldn't change!

50's Housewife Wannabe Madilyn A.'s Avatar
    If not for the reality of life, I would dress as a male only around family; the rest of the time I would be dressed as I prefer, as Madilyn.
    Believe in the impossible dream, dreams do come true !!!

www.flickr.com/madilyna

Madilyn

To Charlene

As a MtF someone who had to go thru all the Gender Dysphoria and work to fix that a reality. It would have been nice to have magic or pill to make the physical change. Know many that had to go thru all the hell for too many years.

Yes on the wanted. I feel that my first 25 years made me who I am now. As for the expected, I always try to not over expect anything. I am a realist / practical and a survivor of life. As for someone who has lived as ME for the last 38 years, some things weren't as hoped, but is anything in life that way.

Some things I wish I could change in my life, but the transition of MtF is something I have not any regrets, and am glad I was able to do it at a fairly early age of 24-26.

Reality Check
    It's a good thing this switch doesn't exist because I would have a hard time making a decision.

I'm going on the assumption that this "switch" just makes my body externally female, like all the surgery transsexuals endure, but without the red tape, expense and pain. If there was another switch to turn me back, yes, of course I would do it. I would love to try the other side for a week or two, possibly longer.

A permanent change? Well, I have a wife, children, grandchildren, brothers, in-laws, etc. and it would be very hard to explain to them why Homer now has boobs and a vagina and dresses as a woman. Same for friends and neighbors. The answer is probably "No".

My personal fantasy is that this switch or pill would allow me to switch bodies with my wife for a week or two. This would allow me to experience the female side with a safe partner.

Interesting question - I love my female self - so I think the answer is no unless I could switch to female and be done with it.

I am me and I don't need to change that. Male dress is good for work and female dress is good for leisure.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    I'd flip the switch the other way. Then it would be outrageous butt and breast implants.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Yes I would. I would rather be a woman.

First, let me say...I love being a crossdresser. I would answer your question this way. If I could just drop the cding part of my life, I would, provided I would not remember ever having been a cder. I would never want to go back to being just one gender and still be able to remember I had another, different half. Greedy, I guess. If I ever get something I want to keep it.

I would hold my breath for a long time, and then flip the switch and become a woman.

I would feel more comfortable as a female.

I would not change. I am quite content to be a male, and have a lot of male interests. However, there is also the female aspect of me that needs to be expressed. I dress for this reason.

I'm quite content being a guy! I just like wearing the clothes! If there was a switch I would go back and fourth just once.

are conditions allowed??? As long as i get to keep my health, youthfull genetics- hell yea! I love putting on my jean leggings, heels, red nail polish and loose shirt that ties around the waist- then putting on some dance musik!!! OH YEA-love the life. Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!

I'd stay the same. It hasn't always been easy. It won't always be easy. But I'm proud of who I am.

definitely switch to gg.... even at 63... as long as I could stay with my SO.....

I know my 61 yrs as an unwanted single loner guy, from a hellish family, going against religion beliefs, has been emotional living hell, and i have felt like ending it all, many many times. To be come a woman the same age i am, sounds kind of nice. And if am as attractive as i am when dressed, with great legs, I would find out what most GG.s deal with: lots of male attention, wanted or not wanted! So, I would have to think a long time about turning the switch. I would consider turning it, to "no more desire to dress', OR, "become a woman for a while, then go back", and might consider "become Alice in reality. But, it would have to weigh everything.