Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: If You Could Change....

If You Could Change....

....who you are, I'm assuming your a cd,tv,tg,etc., would you do it? No questions asked, no repercussions, no going back, just flip a switch and you're done with it. Of course this is ridiculous but personally I would stay just the way I am today. I accepted and embraced that side of me a long time ago and have no desire to change that. What would you do?

Hmm, no.. although I would like to be able to snap my fingers or wiggle my nose to switch back and forth as I'd like

Well Donna,

To tell you the truth I have been looking on the master panel console for that switch for many years, sadly it doesn't seem to exist, but if it did I would switch it to warp speed girl mode.

Fun to dream of such of a thing as a flip of a switch though

I'm with Tara. My first reaction would be to say that I'd go back and forth on a whim BUT something tells me once would be enough. Just to feel the real thing - just one time!

Same. Just back and forth once and I could die in peace

I like who I am and it's been so fun over the last forty year, I wish my wife could be part of it.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

My wife has known for years, but since my step-daughter found out and is very supportive, my wife has been thrilled..
    Certainly, I would love to be a girl for a week or so (I think), but I enjoy my 'Guy time' too..
    I'd like the world to accept the 'guy who wants to present himself as a girl' be an OK thing....
    I can picture myself wearing a skirt/blouse and knee high boots shooting pool with my buddies.. Why not!!
    "If it feels good.. - Wear it"!

Aspiring Member
    Yup. I'd throw that switch and.never look back. Would be building a new life.

I don't think so. I have no desire to change. I have no regrets.

Banned Read only

Nothing I like the way I am.

I am also happy in both modes. Wish my nose were smaller, however.
    Please call me Lisa!

It would either be born a girl from the get go or not be trans. It's already made my life hellish enough as it is. With my religious beliefs, it's already tough on me as it is.
    I'm a nice Jewish girl.

I'm not a girl, Not yet a woman.

Of course. Life is difficult enough without more unnecessary complications that don't have a solution.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 03-01-2016 at 08:48 AM. Reason: No longer reflected my thoughts after initial edit.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

For me, no, I would not want a 'cure' for being born male and desiring to present female and experience both sides. if someone offered to rid me of those urges, I woud say no.

Perhaps, if the 'cure' consisted not of a cessation of the feminine urges and desires, but of an immediate and 100% transformation to truly female, including being shorter and properly proportioned, I might go for that.

Though as others said, what I would really love would be to be able to switch back and forth at will. In my case, I would be doing that switching a lot. I seriously doubt one time would do it for me, at all.

But at this point in my life I am quite enjoying being gender fluid, and it's harming nothing for me.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    I understand the whole 'love yourself' concept. But to choose such a difficult thing to deal with by choice is kind of, well, a bad choice. It's like choosing to be blind or deaf or a double amputee. If you're already there, well, then yes, do the best you can. But choose that? No.
    ^This too...

If this was the only thing that I could change I would change it... Lexi's right - I think most of us are confusing making the best of something versus starting over. But having said that, there are other things in life I would rather change if this was one of those three, generic wish thingys... I'd be happy to live with this and bury it if I could have my wife healthy...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

i really think that if a person that has went thru the change from male to female would answer this question we would have a more quality answer(either way male to female---or female to male).i would like to hear if its all they expected or wanted.

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    If I would have had that choice back in my late teens or earl twenties I would have chosen to flip that switch and change it all. Now after all these years and everything I have gone through I wouldn't do it. It would be like closing the barn door after all the horses have gotten out. There wouldn't be a point to it.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

If I'm in charge of my own destiny, I don't think it matters too much.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Definantly yes for me.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I would absolutely NOT flip a one time switch. It is too much fun being a guy and even more so because I can escape the solemnity of it now and then by cross dressing. And besides, it seems that women have to deal with so many social and cultural pressures of appearance and behavior. And the safety issues. No thanks to that on a daily basis.

Now if there was a bi directional switch and I could experience the real thing knowing I could escape back to the guy life............... Then maybe once, or once in a while, for a few hours. But I would always go back to the original me. Certainly a big part of that is the joy I get of being with my SO. THAT is my main reward for being a guy. I could NEVER give that up.

Once upon a time many years ago I may have thought the change was the solution to my 'problems'; but now I know who I am, I am happy with that and would not swap my anything for my life with my wife.

Lilly x

Platinum Member
    Hi Donna, I'm very happy having the best of both worlds. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Yes, I would hit the switch , take the pill, whatever, and be done with cding. It is not that I dislike myself (anymore ) or am afraid of it, where it might go etc etc. It is about making life a lot less complex. Perhaps, if I had begun my own acceptance much earlier, or lived in a more accepting environment I might feel differently.

In a heartbeat, I'd flip the switch. Life is difficult enough without the complications CDing presents (even with an accepting wife).

However, since that is not an option, I will live with who I am and love myself as I am. Since it took me almost 50 years to get to where I am, it would be disingenuous to say I would not flip that switch.
    Visit Kandi's Land (http://www.kandis-land.com/) daily! Nothing but positive and uplifting posts!
    Pictures and stories of every time out: https://www.flickr.com/photos/131254150@N06/.