Thread: Came out to a friend

Came out to a friend

I finally built up enough courage and told an old co-worker. She does makeup tutorials on youtube and I used that as a way to bring it up. She was in shock first but came around really quick. I knew I made the right choice when she said "Is it kinda weird that I'm excited about this?". It works out great because she is so into fashion and all things girly. I have been taking pics (some that I have posted here) and sending them to her for feedback. She gives feedback and isn't afraid to tell me when something doesn't look right, but is also quick to shoot along a compliment. It has made me the happiest I have been when it comes to this part of my life. She even wants to plan a day of shopping. I'm soo excited!

Congrats Kristin

Its always great to have a friend on board so you can be the more genuine you.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

That is a great friend to find and happy for you Kristin! Lots of fun to come,

Jamie
    At the makeup counter

Hi I think it sounds like a good thing and it appears to make you feel better. Congratulations Do you think she will help you with your makeup? I have such a difficult time with it and need so much practice. Also, nice to have a shopping girlfriend. Good Luck

That is awesome, isn't great to know people who is cool with you crossing. When I first told two of my friends they were pretty shocked to at first then kinda realize that it kinda fits me and we laughed about it. Since they are both women we agreed to go shopping sometime and we've done this a few times. Hope all goes well with you c:

Hugs.
    Alice

Nice to hear that Kristin

do me a favour and message me her youtube channel, I'll be sure to +1 like it as a silent thank you

x Tara

I'm so happy for you to have found someone to confide in. It's a great feeling!
    stefanilara.wordpress.com
    A Girl in disguise

That is great that you found someone that is so supportive. I have told a few friends that have accepted me but don't seem to keep in touch as much as I like. So I'm hoping to find someone that is real close.

Aspiring Member
    I am.so happy for you Kristen, she sounds like a wonderful lady. Two good things.,she'll be able to help with makeup and a great shopping companion. Hope all goes well for you.

Awesome, sounds exciting!

Shopping at the mall, in the Pacific NW USA
    Very cool, thanks for sharing.
    Dana Ryan