Hi girls,
Kim from Chicago. New to the forum, actually one month anniversary is tomorrow (no flowers please )

One month ago my wife and I had a heart to heart. I received her support to bring Kim back into my life. Since then it been like a world wind of research (thanks CD forum & INTERNET AS A WHOLE) shopping, a few make up tutorials from my lovely wife, more conversation with her, more shopping etc...

I just came home today with two new pairs of pumps. Went to buy one and got two at Payless. Also picked up a nice sweater, and slacks at a local woman's resale shop (very nice sales ladies there). I also booked a makeover for my next outing date in February

Since I have the house to myself all day I decided to get EVERYTHING TOGETHER.
That was my OMG moment. I have a lot more than I thought. If I stop shopping now I should be good for the next year! Between bra's, a body shaper, panties, hosiery, jewelry, make up, wig, and ALOT of shoes it blew my mind. I'll blame it on the pink fog and for having Kim locked away for 12 years.

SO MY QUESTION TO YOU IS: Did you go spree shopping like me OR were you able to aquire things slowly. Item by item?
I think my emotions took over and created a shopaholic
Have a great day!
Kim