Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you want both varieties of plumbing?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Would you want both varieties of plumbing?

I'd like to keep this PG-13. I am interested what the fantasy of other CD's would be.

Do you desire to have both boy and girl parts? I'm going to circumvent the obvious contingent answers by presenting 2 scenarios:

Scenario #1
    Your dual plumbing cannot reach one another.

Scenario #2
    You are fully capable of self-interlocking.

For me, I'd love to be in scenario #1.

Banned Read only
    Nice timing, I just has to relieve myself and thanked my maker I was plumbed such that I had the equipment to do it standing up (mind you in skinny jeans it was kina a moot point 😡 )

To the point though, I'm pretty much non-sexual (like totally) but scenerio 2 actually sounds kinda cool 😯

Banned Read only
    thh:

It would give new meaning to the concept of bisexuality. I'd probably rate it as a toss up...

DeeAnn

If I were to transition I would have the plumbing appropriate to my new gender.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

If I had number two, they would eventually find me dead from exhaustion I think.

Parish

I would say neither. I would want the external appearance of female but wouldn't want the maintenance of the internal for amount it would be needed. Though if I had to choose, I think I would go with #2. It would add a whole new dimension to tucking.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U left out one wish, I believe, Three?

What if u had both sets but were either straight or gay!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think either would be interesting. I would be curious to know what its like to have internal plumbing, but on the other hand like robin said, i'm happy i can pee standing at up.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-24-2016 at 07:40 PM. Reason: not allowed
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

No. Quite happy to have the bits I have. If I could modify the bits in question....

I would like to be able to err.. retract everything so as to present a neat mound. It's just a case of I think it's a bit untidy as it is. Would also make it reasonable to wear stretchy close fitting skirts without little children pointing and saying "What's that?"
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

I always think I have both anyway...behind what I have feels just right(trying to stay clean)...I always thought I was mixed there...and thank god because I feel that makes me special. I am all man when I want to be but also feel all women when I dress.
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Not to have both set of equipment but, Did you ever see the movie (doctor jekyll and ms hyde). that use to be my fantasy.

What a great crossdressers movie.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Prefer to keep what I have....origional equipment and a loooong history together with alot of happy memories. Plus I was a custodal single parent of a daughter her entire childhood and dealing with suffering thru monthly periods, boy/ relationship problems, all of this carrying over into the college years, I don't know how she grew up to be such a stable, happy adult woman! talk about being a "real man"...I only want the "icing" of being a woman!

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    For me just female appearance and my already male plumbing.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Scenario one might be interesting. I'd prefer to be able to switch out plumbing though.

I've been a member here for a long time and have read lots of fantasies. I didn't know that #2 fantasies existed!
    Reine

Can I just swap off on demand?

My wife would like the same, actually.

If I had 'both' I might be happy about it.. but not for carnal reasons. (Ok, SOME carnal reasons)

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Aspiring Member
    Heck no if I had my druthers I'd have female plumbing only. Have never been fond of my male plumbing.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanTG View Post
    Heck no if I had my druthers I'd have female plumbing only. Have never been fond of my male plumbing.
    I am with Jean on this one, just let me have my femme plumbing........oh how elegant that would be to have all this junk between my legs out of the way

Banned Read only
    No I'm happy with the existing plumbing as long as it continues to function !

It's becoming more of a fantasy that my wife would resume a normal relationship !

No thanks, I'm happy too with what I have (and so is my wife). But Doc's comment reminds me of the old limerick (if the mod's are ok with it...) "Concave or convex, It would serve either sex..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I've experienced both types of plumbing and trust me, having to find adapters for imperial to metric and then fitting BSP/Whitworth threads on iron pipes and now that danged awful polyethylene pipe with push fittings... Mind you - even had some lead plumbing in my childhood home...

That wasn't what you meant, was it...?

This is really in the realms of science fantasy... notwithstanding all the obvious obstacles to this, scenario #2 sounds very self-fulfilling... but then again, isn't there a danger of some sort of multiple-O chain reaction that could lead to a sexual criticality event - and everything might explode...?

Mind you, thinking it through, scenario #2 does give you somewhere convenient to tuck...

Has to be #2 - more options have to be better...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Katey, you are a troublemaker.

Which is why I like you

If we could do what dogs do we would never leave the house };>

<3

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 01-24-2016 at 07:07 AM.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    I've experienced both types of plumbing
    Sort of like checking out at the grocery store and being asked...

Paper or Plastic?

DeeAnn

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    ...chain reaction that could lead to a sexual criticality event - and everything might explode...?
    LOL 😂 yep, I can see that, it would probably look something like this.

2016-01-24-20-04-12--123196633.jpg

Not sure I would want both at once, maybe never even considered anything past the detatchable penis, as in the King Missile song. If you don't know it, look it up on youtube, pretty great...