Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Would you want both varieties of plumbing?

Would you want both varieties of plumbing?

I'd like to keep this PG-13. I am interested what the fantasy of other CD's would be.

Do you desire to have both boy and girl parts? I'm going to circumvent the obvious contingent answers by presenting 2 scenarios:

Scenario #1
    Your dual plumbing cannot reach one another.

Scenario #2
    You are fully capable of self-interlocking.

For me, I'd love to be in scenario #1.

Banned Read only
    Nice timing, I just has to relieve myself and thanked my maker I was plumbed such that I had the equipment to do it standing up (mind you in skinny jeans it was kina a moot point 😡 )

To the point though, I'm pretty much non-sexual (like totally) but scenerio 2 actually sounds kinda cool 😯

Banned Read only
    thh:

It would give new meaning to the concept of bisexuality. I'd probably rate it as a toss up...

DeeAnn

If I were to transition I would have the plumbing appropriate to my new gender.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

If I had number two, they would eventually find me dead from exhaustion I think.

Parish

I would say neither. I would want the external appearance of female but wouldn't want the maintenance of the internal for amount it would be needed. Though if I had to choose, I think I would go with #2. It would add a whole new dimension to tucking.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    U left out one wish, I believe, Three?

What if u had both sets but were either straight or gay!?
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

I think either would be interesting. I would be curious to know what its like to have internal plumbing, but on the other hand like robin said, i'm happy i can pee standing at up.
    Last edited by Lorileah; 01-24-2016 at 07:40 PM. Reason: not allowed
    "There's a she wolf in the closet, open up and set her free" - shakira

No. Quite happy to have the bits I have. If I could modify the bits in question....

I would like to be able to err.. retract everything so as to present a neat mound. It's just a case of I think it's a bit untidy as it is. Would also make it reasonable to wear stretchy close fitting skirts without little children pointing and saying "What's that?"
    "Normal is what you get when you average out the weirdness that everybody has." Quote from my SO

Normal is a setting on a washing machine, or another word for average.

The fact that I wear a skirt as a male should not be taken as a comment on what you do, or do not wear, or how you wear it.

Scenario one might be interesting. I'd prefer to be able to switch out plumbing though.

I've been a member here for a long time and have read lots of fantasies. I didn't know that #2 fantasies existed!
    Reine

Can I just swap off on demand?

My wife would like the same, actually.

If I had 'both' I might be happy about it.. but not for carnal reasons. (Ok, SOME carnal reasons)

- MM
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    No I'm happy with the existing plumbing as long as it continues to function !

It's becoming more of a fantasy that my wife would resume a normal relationship !

No thanks, I'm happy too with what I have (and so is my wife). But Doc's comment reminds me of the old limerick (if the mod's are ok with it...) "Concave or convex, It would serve either sex..."
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I've experienced both types of plumbing and trust me, having to find adapters for imperial to metric and then fitting BSP/Whitworth threads on iron pipes and now that danged awful polyethylene pipe with push fittings... Mind you - even had some lead plumbing in my childhood home...

That wasn't what you meant, was it...?

This is really in the realms of science fantasy... notwithstanding all the obvious obstacles to this, scenario #2 sounds very self-fulfilling... but then again, isn't there a danger of some sort of multiple-O chain reaction that could lead to a sexual criticality event - and everything might explode...?

Mind you, thinking it through, scenario #2 does give you somewhere convenient to tuck...

Has to be #2 - more options have to be better...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Katey, you are a troublemaker.

Which is why I like you

If we could do what dogs do we would never leave the house };>

<3

- MM
    Last edited by mechamoose; 01-24-2016 at 07:07 AM.
    - Madame Moose - on my way to Anne
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    "I yam what I yam and tha's all what I yam." -- Popeye the Sailor
    "If I am not for myself, who will be for me? And when I am for myself, what am 'I'? And if not now, when?" - Hillel the Elder

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Katey888 View Post
    I've experienced both types of plumbing
    Sort of like checking out at the grocery store and being asked...

Paper or Plastic?

DeeAnn

hmmm I like #2 they would also find me dead but with an unremoveable smile on my face on the other hand with #2 it would would also give true meaning when someone says go do yourself as you truly could !
    Last edited by Katey888; 01-25-2016 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Avoiding word filter

I'm not really interested in dual plumbing. My fantasy would be to be able to switch from all male to all female whenever I wished. I desperately want both, but not at the same time. Unfortunately only one of these desperate desires is met. Fortunately, it is the one that I would prefer(I think, sometimes I waver a bit) if it is the only one I can have.

Daphne

I would not want dualism. Either one or the other is fine with me. The problem is that getting the "other" plumbing is very difficult, painful, and fraught with peril. Surgeons can do amazing things, but when things go awry they can stay that way for the rest of your life. For some, physical congruity is an imperative, for others not so much.

The #2 scenario reminds me of George Carlin talking about where his dog could reach with his tongue. The punchline was "If I could do that, I'd never leave the house!"
    Eryn
    "These girls have the most beautiful dresses. And so do I! How about that!" [Kaylee, in Firefly] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "What do you care what other people think?" [Arlene Feynman, to her husband Richard]
    "She's taller than all the women in my family, combined!" [Howard, in The Big Bang Theory]
    "Tall, tall girl. The woman could hunt geese with a rake!" [Mary Cooper, in The Big Bang Theory]

Eryn.
    Yes but this is fantasy. Have you read any Ian M Banks? I prefer his non SF works but one idea, of the super evolved humanity, is the ability to switch. Interestingly it's not instant, but takes a while... He is a fascinating writer. Now sadly gone.
    Julia

There is just so much wrong with this thread and the responses. Just saying.

It does remind me of a joke but that's inappropriate, so I'm just gonna chuckle to myself and go away.

Banned Read only
    E:

Reading your message brought up an image of Gene Simmons. Gawd...

DeeAnn

Yep number two would be something special. But I do believe that there are a few number one scenarios running around the planet here somewhere.
    Part Time Girl

As a teenager I often wondered what these options would be like, as well as the "phase in or out" option. Now, I want boy parts on me and girl parts on my wife.
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!