Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Would you want both varieties of plumbing?

Quote Originally Posted by Alice Torn View Post
    I can't really say what i would choose. But, are there not really people born with something like this?
    Alice you are quite right, for some that have been born as being Intersexed this is a condition that many Doctors share this information with babies’ parents as part of the process of deciding the most appropriate sex to assign.
    It is sometimes later in life that the person may have a dissatisfaction with one’s assigned sex at birth.
    Some of this has been taken from:-
    Answers to Your Questions About Individuals With Intersex Conditions
    The girl my Mother longed for trapped inside a boys body If she had only known I was there.

IF the option was from the time of being a baby, in other words "Born this way" (you have to love that song, even if you are not crazy about the rest of Lady Gaga's stuff), sure- if it meant i could have the offending parts removed after an appropriate amount to growth...

But otherwise, no, unless it could help me pass as female at will. Don't think I'd want to try carrying a baby unless all female, for now, the occasional fantasy/play simulation is fine (still working on the home-made pregnancy simulator- smoothing it, etc.)

I'd limit that to boobs and what it would feel like to enjoy sex but no having kids. However, not willing to give up mr.johnson either!
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!

Scenario #1, but the twist is: the body part morphs in response to internal drives. Scenario #2 would result in not getting much else done.. ever.

You know, on the same subject, I have always felt that male parts are not very elegant, and are kind of poorly designed. (sorry God, no disrespect meant) I always thought it would be way better if our male parts where more internal ( like behind some kind of male version of labia), instead of hangin out there all loose and ugly. Then only came out when needed.

Or at least the ping pong balls could be internal, kind of like ovaries.
    Last edited by AnnieMac; 02-02-2016 at 09:20 AM.

I have both so im ok

Silver Member
    I like the one I have and I think both of your options have way too many drawbacks compared to the benefits. The first offers only restroom options from my view and #2 would be overwhelming in both the maintenance and the need for self-discipline to do be able to focus on anything productive.
    It could give you new appreciation for the differences in how each one functions, like reset time versus what just happen, lets go again.

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    For me just female appearance and my already male plumbing.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Prefer to keep what I have....origional equipment and a loooong history together with alot of happy memories. Plus I was a custodal single parent of a daughter her entire childhood and dealing with suffering thru monthly periods, boy/ relationship problems, all of this carrying over into the college years, I don't know how she grew up to be such a stable, happy adult woman! talk about being a "real man"...I only want the "icing" of being a woman!

I would have to say #2 as it would add a convenient way of tucking and keeping everything nice and neat.Plus still give you the option of using either or as you feel needed.Plus there would be no need for a toy to play with.