Thread: Many years ago

Many years ago

I once worked as a driver working at night delivering all over the uk. Many times I take a bag of clothes with me and soon as I could I would get changed and complete my nights work en femme. This was possible as all the stores I would deliver to were closed and I had the keys, so apart from having to refuel I would not see anyone else (there was though always the thrill of discovery).
    Tracy

Ah, yeah Tracy. That sounds exciting. The trill of getting caught. LOL. I trucked and sometimes was as fem as I could be. It is funny though why we do such stuff.
    Part Time Girl

Because we can Dana

Aspiring Member
    Yea I've been trucking for 36 years now and I would take some of my outfits with me. When I was stuck for the weekends I would get a motel room, get dressed and have a cab come and go wherever.

When I was in high school one summer I had a job cleaning a restaurant and bar after hours. I worked alone (was technically working for my dad's cleaning company is how an underage kid was alone in a bar)
    and had acess to the waitresses locker room (really a glorified closet). I would wear anything I could fit into while I worked. There were a few times when one of the girls left some shoes that fit and I wore those all night. Would even take the trash out dressed when I had the heels available.

Silver Member
    I worked as a night watchman for a short time years ago. Where I worked was a local stage wardrobe company. After midnight I never had anyone around and it was an area with no real crime. So I had all these wonderful women's clothes to try on. They had about a dozen wedding dresses and lots of period clothes. To bad it was only a temp job. But I did get to try on a lot of clothes.

I'm a driver and still wear my fem clothes while driving and at home. Women's jeans are great, by the way. Stretchy, and much lighter weight than men's for driving any kind of long distance.

LingerieLiz... That would have been a really good situation...
    I cleaned my mothers beauty salon once a week, always changed beforehand to something a bit more femme (or a lot!), made the time go faster, and never missed a cleaning day. I got dressed a few times at another job I had when I did weekend work with nobody around, and even a few times after hours when everyone was gone... although I decided (this one specific time, go figure!) to leave work enfemme, on a Saturday evening, figuring the whole parking lot is remote and empty (in a safe area) and I could go all the way home as my roommate at the time was on travel. So I am opening the exit door and a good friend and coworker is coming in!... I slammed the door, luckily it is a punchcode door, buying me some time... Ran back up to my office and quickly changed again. My friend was like "Hey, you closed the door on me!?" I said, Oh, I forgot something and blanked out for a minute there, sorry.

Platinum Member
    With security cameras all over the place these days I wonder what the owners of these establishments would think now when reviewing security footage of the night?

Except crossdressing on business trips none of my jobs afforded me any kind of fem time on the job. Coal mining sucks like that. Lol.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Karren Hutton View Post
    Except crossdressing on business trips none of my jobs afforded me any kind of fem time on the job. Coal mining sucks like that. Lol.
    Karren some times you just crack me up. LoL

Used to love trips away back when I was a field engineer. Walked many a hotel corridor as Jane. At 6ft 7, in my heels I've never been brave enough or daft enough to ask the rest of the word to take me on-board. Had a lot of fun though and still enjoying the journey. Who needs a simple life anyway.

Banned Read only
    Tracy,
    You've just reminded me of something that happened while I was helping my son with his extension . He ordered a load of ready mixed concrete for his foundations , I didn't see the delivery driver as the lorry backed in but a few moments later a figure jumped out the cab and I had to look twice as I saw a pair of boobs ! In this case it was a female driver and I did apologise for the double take, she just laughed and said it happens all the time, she actually loved her job !

Silver Member
    I, too, had job overnights, sometimes two. I'd find a thrift store, buy something pretty (nighties) for the hotel stay. I always had some basic makeup, so I dressed and enjoyed my evening(s) in the room. When I was ready to go home, I'd donate my pretties back to the thrift shop.

Oh yes ,
    i was working out of town working nites, i would being the last to leave and lock up afforded me the opportunity to dress as i wished .
    Then travel back to the hotel as wanda . I must say thinking of that still give me a thrill. I remember sitting there in the car building up my courage to walk across the parking lot and into the hotel. Aside from a coulple of evening walksi have never be out in public