Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Working From Home

Working From Home

Most people like working from home because they avoid the commute. I love days like today when I am working from home, alone, dressed up for work in feminine clothes. Plus, I get to wear cute shoes without my feet suffering from walking in them all day!!

Right now I'm unemployed again. Being able to dress some days makes life much more bearable. It's one of the few perks of being unemployed, that having the freedom to do what I want.

Quote Originally Posted by 1958Candi View Post
    I get to wear cute shoes without my feet suffering from walking in them all day!!
    So true. I was in heels all day yesterday (indoors), but can't even imagine having to negotiate the treacherous terrain of the outdoors or an office. Never having to walk any great distance and being able to sit down anytime I wanted/needed is a great benefit.

Enjoy your work from home. Happy New Year.

Wendy

That would be my ultimate dream job. I am seeking a customer service job working from home. I been on vacation since the 18th of Dec and not due to go back to work till the 4th and I absolutely LOVE waking up and walking around my home in a long t shirt and pantyhose. My wife still needs to go to the grind while I tend to our two daughters. I make my wife her coffee and anything she wants to eat before her day starts. Then later the kids get up. They are on vacation from school. Im doing my own thing. Cooking, cleaning, laundry, etc. My babies dont bat an eye to what Im wearing because they know that I like to wear pantyhose. So being at home and working would benefit me in all ways.
    Formerly CDGigi

Girl from the Eagles Nest reb.femme's Avatar
    I like the opportunity of dressing at home for work, but I get bored working at home alone. I'm a team player I suppose, not so much the lone wolf.

I've had time out over the Xmas period, same as Phoebe, 18th Dec to 4th Jan, when my contract restarts. Trouble is, I could get use to this staying at home malarkey if only the client company would continue to pay me...what are the chances?

Becky
    Flying high under the spell of life!

http://www.rebsweb.co.uk

Silver Member
    All telework days are are days in heels, a dress, make up. I enjoy using my keyboard with long nails and attending meetings on phone fully dressed.

I occasionally work from home. When I do, I can hear my stash calling me. It's fun combining work and play. The only downside is keeping an eye out for someone coming home earlier than expected.

Aspiring Member
    I sometimes work out of my home maybe 2 or 3 times a month. Looking forward to it full time though this old body is tired of being beat to death on the road. When I am in my office full time its dress to the nines time for me, otherwise it'd women's tops and jeans and all the under dressing

I would absolutely love to have one of those jobs.
    That would so fit my life right now.

But for now I am still a blue collar worker, uniform every day and off to the rat race.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Being that I am semi-retired, and when I do work a few days it is out of my home...I live and dress 24/7 even when I go out to run some errands...this is my life and this is the way I like it

Reality Check
    Being able to work from home would have been nice, but my career involved putting hands and tools on things and that couldn't be done from home. Somebody has to do it.

Better than working from home though is being retired and able to go and do what I want pretty much anytime.

I'm retired but still do some freelance work from home and usually dress as office girl before sitting down at the computer. If I bother to get dressed at all, that is.

When I clicked onto this site, I was in my secretary's outfit: Blouse, black pencil skirt, heels. I like to walk around my home office in heels, feeling my *boobs* jiggle (grin) Twice I had to work a night shift on a holiday weekend, and I dressed at my day-job office. Quite a thrill. Even used the ladies room, and why not?
    Later I will shred some old bills, then pretend I've been caught destroying important evidence.

I work from home most of the time - skirts, dresses, heels and hose pretty much everyday

I am one of the lucky ones as I have been working from home for over eight years. I can have my nails done, longer hair and wear anything I want, like what I am wearing in my avatar.

Richelle

Banned Read only
    Most people like working from home because they avoid the commute. I love days like today when I am working from home, alone, dressed up for work in feminine clothes. Plus, I get to wear cute shoes without my feet suffering from walking in them all day!!
    I'm retired and have absolutely no desire to ever work again! My wife still works full days part time, which affords Stephanie seven hours to assert herself. I am assuming your comment concerns commuting in heels. I worked in a very hilly and very rainy area of the country. Many of the professional women carry their heels in a tote and change into them at work. It's almost impossible to negotiate some of the hillsides in the downtown area. and concrete is a killer on heels to begin with. I would highly recommend buying an attractive athletic shoe with lots of color and colorful laces and carrying heels in a tote when taking long walks in the evening on concrete. The other alternative is to wear a very low wide heel with rubber heel and sole to deaden the noise of a heel. I hate the 'clicking' sound of a narrow high heel when I'm out for a stroll and really do not want to attract attention. Either way it will save a lot of pain on the feet, and, really prolong the life of the shoe. All the women I've seen over the years really have no issues with durability of the shoe and comfort of the feet, when working in an office environment on carpet. It's concrete that's the killer.

I work from home two days per week and love it, the ability to spend a whole day dressed up is wonderful.

When I have the chance to work from home and am alone, I always dress in either a blouse/sweater and short skirt or a clingy dress with heels. It feels fantastic to sit at the desk, pantyhose covered legs crossed, painted nails clicking on the keyboard!

I work from home full time, but that doesn't equate to more Lisa time.
    I am on video conference calls throughout the day. In addition, my wife has been a stay at home mom since our kids were newborns, but is currently disabled from her illness.

Do you wear office wear?

Same here. The freedom is wonderful!
    Di

At the present time I usually work from home at least one day a week and often get to enjoy dressing whilst I do.
    I have take the precaution of covering the optical lens/camera on my work laptop to prevent the risk of any unwanted attention should the IT department be instructed to spy on me at any point.

I love working from home. We can do video calls from our laptops but... for some reason I can never get that function on the laptop to work. Bloomin' technology!

That would be the ultimate dream job. Sign me up!

YES!!! Exactly. Today I finally got to do just this exact thing and it's been such a wonderful day! Although I can hide everything from the waist down for work on any other day, it's being able to wear a bra, cami or heels that makes this experience a very special treat.