Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: After "Play Time" I feel like it's a crime scene cleanup!

DeeAnn makes a good point - showing my wife what I buy when I buy something is always received better waiting till the first time I wear it

My wife already knows, is not thrilled about it, and has never seen me.
    With that said, whenever I get dolled up while she is out of the house, I do a thorough clean up just so I don't rock the boat (or she sees some item she doesn't know I bought). It's always so time intensive. Time which could be better spent dressed.
    Oh, yes, add me to the press on nail group. I use either press-ons or glue-ons (trying not to use too much glue where I can't get them off) and I do lose one or two from time to time. Then it's down on the floor with a flashlight trying to find them
    Sherrie Lynn Pall

Sometimes I make sense and that frightens me.

Please don't let me be the last post on this thread

While my SO knows of Kim and is a bit supportive, I may slip into "womanhood" on occasion without mention. Then it's full bore CSI clean-up. I also have older kids at home which also requires I be very detailed in my maid duties.

My SO and I have slowly been discussing Kim occasionally which allows me to open up a bit more each time. While I prefer guy mode 96% of the time, I'm hopeful in a few years I may be able to FULLY dress for an evening relaxing at home with her. For now I'm grateful she is accepting to my girl nights out on occasion wearing some lingerie to bed once in a while.

I don't know if I could pull off being totally in closet though. It sounds much to stressful.
    Good luck to those that have to do so!!!
    Kim
    I never chose to dress as a woman, dressing as a woman chose me

Yes sometimes I do. And I have done the have way to work thing.
    Angie

I too was a paranoid cross dresser. started so young borrowing my Moms girdle and hosiery and slip always careful to put it back just as I found them! Spent some years free to do what I wanted but never took full advantage maybe the thrill was not the same? married and had a few things stashed but finally told my wife and finally do not have to hide my things though I still feel the need for no trace cross dressing. It is funny to think about it this way love this thread! So true too!

Aspiring Member
    Fully understand the dilemma. A few years ago my wive found one of my bras. At first she wondered if another woman had left it in our bedroom. She was somewhat relieved when I told her it was mine. Then wanted to know why I had a bra. Told her I sometimes liked to wear them, she was confused and it didn't make sense to her but she didn't say much more. Hasn't mentioned it since that time but I'm still careful. Pretty sure she didn't mind the idea of me wearing a bra from time to time but also pretty sure she would not like the idea of me being fully dressed. She does know that when we are intimate my breasts and nipples are very sensitive. Don't think that is uncommon in most men. And I do have man-breasts which fit in a bra pretty nicely. Sometimes think it would be so much easier to just tell her but also realize she is very conservative and am concerned how she would react to the full truth. Better for me at this time to just enjoy the few times I can dress and like Julie prefer to do most of it while traveling for meetings.

Judy you are more than right. I have forgotten so many different things I always find them before my wife but one time I dropped a Camisole and she found it all I got is this yours and I babbled some excuse can't remember but I'm sure she wonders and I am trying very hard to keep crime scene very clean so far so good. If I finally get caught I hope it all works out. Hugs DonnaP

I can definitely relate to this, as I've been dressing in private since I was a teenager living with my parents. My wife knows about my dressing, but is not involved. So I always try to be very careful cleaning everything up after dressing. One day when she got home, she was headed to the bedroom when I realized that I left a pair of nylons on the bed. I awkwardly slipped in the room before her and sat on top of them on the bed. She did eventually find them and was baffled how her nylons got there. Then she realized that they were mine, but she was fine with that.

I'm so programmed to keep my CDing a secret from everyone. It just created so much drama when I first came out to my wife 6 years ago, it almost destroyed our relationship. I never want to relive that. But at this point, I could probably be a little more relaxed about it with my wife and everything would be fine.

I would love to be able to dress as i wish without any problems. I've benn together with my SO for 45 years. have i told her of my C Ding ,no .
    Dose she know probably, but nothing is said.my cotton panties get washed and placed in with my things,and from time to time i will leave something behine that i shouldn't have. My hair is shoulder length , when ever i wear it out of a ponytail iam told i look like a girl ...now nothing is said,my hands are too soft for a man. I guess what iam asking is ..do we have a secret or do we just think we do?

Silver Member
    Before my wife became mostly supportive, and I needed girl time, Whatever I used or wore was always in ONE place ..always! That way I never had to search the house to see what I might have missed ... except for a press on nail, once.

The OP is so funny, such a hilarious way to put it. :-) I think most of us can relate. I've had a few close calls, and actually dream about this very thing sometimes. I don't have to be as careful as I used to, but even now it doesn't pay to get too careless, never know when someone might drop by. Some things simply can't be explained away.

And like Samantha said, post cleanup can be such a chore. Back when I used to have to dress in my car the trunk would look like the aftermath of a tornado by night's end, and getting stuff back into the house had to be done in stealth mode, adding to the ordeal. Even now, living alone, stuff gets strewn all over the bedroom and bathroom, not something to look forward to after driving back from the city late at night, or even the next day. Kinda depressing. I finally learned to be more tidy, now I put all the prep things away as I get ready and don't leave the house til everything is cleaned up, and no more chaos in the car. Makes for a much nicer experience.

I can totally relate to this, I try to keep everything together as I undress and remove makeup to try and minimise the possibility of forgetting something. I have forgotten a foundation brush before now because it fell on the floor without my noticing, it was perched on the bathroom radiator a couple of days later so I took it back. As I have a teenage daughter I assume my SO or daughter thought it belonged to the other. No one said anything to me....phew xx

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by kittie60 View Post
    no left over makeup, and lets not forget are wig.strands if you wore a wig.
    Kitties quote reminded me of the time my daughter said my eyes looked like I had eyeliner.
    And a long blond hair was left on the bathroom sink

Dressing in secret can be a bit rushed and not great for the nerves.
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Aspiring Member
    Although I now live alone and have left things out there have been times I had to do a rush job of getting things put up. I have a lady friend and it is a DADT situation but she usually calls before coming over.
    If I don't have that to worry about then if I leave some makeup on so what or want to lounge around dressed as aa woman will do that also.
    I do keep my body hairfree 24/7/365 and haven't heard anything about it.

There are so many girls chiming in on your thread, I don't feel so alone in my closet...*giggle*
    Yes, knowing where you been and retracing your steps is huge on my "crime scene" agenda.
    After never finding two lost faux fingernails and a clip on earring, I got a little more careful!
    Candice Coleen Kowal ....all my friends call me Candy!

When I was 17 (in purge mode) one day. I was planing to get rid of a dress, girdle, and nylons on the way to school.

I put them in a bag and placed the bag on the kitchen table while putting my coat on, I then went to school and forgot the bag!

I remember being a nerves wreck all day. I lived with two brothers, sister, mom, and dad.

Well when I got home the bag had been moved to the hall.

I made it disappear fast. No one ever said anything.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

It's exactly this type of thing that eventually got me caught. Exhausted from working seven days a week and going to school, I had spent the evening studying wearing my girl things, changing back before wifey came home from work. Leaving my heels till last was a mistake, because I left a slip where she could find it while having trouble unbuckling the straps on my shoes, forgetting the slip. As usual, everything else got put away. But that one piece of 'evidence' that someone girly was there was my undoing. She accused me of seeing another woman; in retrospect, I should have gone with that story. I might have stood a better chance.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

An awesome thread we can all relate to all this..

Quote Originally Posted by NicoleScott View Post
    She's not blonde but my wig is, .
    Luckily my little girls have blonde hair so that eases my mind about brushes, ect.....

The crime scene analogy is perfect. Having to be aware of every detail. Organization and repitition have mostly protected me over the years. I always start with laying a large towel that stays with Tiffany's things so if I drop anything or powder falls or hairs from my wig they mostly end up there. That being said misplaced makeup brushes were the piece of evidence that caused me to admit after 20 years. I know why I thought I could hide it forever and am reminded tempting fate eventually catches up to you.

I'm surprised to see faces on some avatars in this thread. Am I being too cautious not putting mine on there? I want to, but way too paranoid.

I'm surprised to see faces on some avatars in this thread. Am I being too cautious not putting mine on there? I want to, but way too paranoid.
    I put my photo as an avatar because it's the only way I go out in public, I don't think I'll ever actually walk out of my house in fem.

It's a bummer to spend so many hours to look fem then hide it away when the ride is over.
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Banned Read only
    Judy,
    We know at some point we are going to slip up, my wife doesn't approve of my CDing but since attending my first social meeting she knows what I've done and why I've done it, so any slip ups may be accepted differently now. I wouldn't do it deliberately but the memory isn't what it use to be. All my stuff is out of sight but she knows where it is, stuffed in bags and boxes but the dress I wore to my first meeting needed to be carefully ironed so I took the chance of preparing it a few days before and tucked it at the back of a spare wardrobe, she may or may not have seen it but nothing was said.

I think your avatar is lovely, it's good to see the face that goes with the name.
    I didn't think I'd ever walk out of the house dressed and last week I couldn't believe I was actually sitting in my car ready to drive out the drive fully dressed and didn't feel nervous at all.
    Last edited by Teresa; 01-25-2016 at 09:10 PM.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by threeheavenshigh View Post
    Note that your avatar is visible without being logged in...

DeeAnn

Those were the days. That took a lot of energy and sprinkled with fear and guilt and depression. My situation now is different. I'm with a SO who is understanding. I can leave my belongings out (dresses and lingerie) and as long as I'm not wearing them, she's fine (although I hide my wig and forms from her, that may be too much for her lol).

I honestly think the energy I used to spend hiding my clothes and the worry of getting caught caused a lot of anxiety issues and exacerbated my depression at the time. Now life is better.

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I did an article on this very subject a few years ago, ya gotta be careful right ? After noticing some little details around the house i wrote this article..

So you spent the day dressed but your roommate,family,wife,girlfriend is coming home and nobody knows your little secret...here are a couple of little "clues" you may be leaving behind without even knowing it.

1. Wig Hair...inspect the floor and any other place you were well to see if there are any hairs that fell out of your wig. If your wig is your natural hair color no worries...but if its not......

2. Lipstick.....if you were sipping coffee...or any drink...check your glass.

3. Foundation Stains check the light switches and walls,refrigerator door etc...to see if you accidentally smeared some foundation on it. Also the towel you washed up with...and any tissues you may have used sitting very obvious at the top of the bathroom waste basket.

4. Heel Marks ..make sure your heels didn't scuff or mark up the floors.

Did I miss any?? I am sure I did these are just my personal big tell tale signs...leave a comment if you have one

Banned Read only
    A M:

There are some things that may be common between one's regular and crossdressing wardrobes. For example, jackets, gloves and scarves/mufflers. Foundation and lipstick can rub off on any of those also...

DeeAnn
    Last edited by flatlander_48; 01-26-2016 at 12:17 AM.