Thread: Craft fair.

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.

Craft fair.

Went to a craft fair today and had a great time.
    In 50/50 mode as usual and finally got to meet a GG face book friend.
    She makes scented soaps cute candles and scented lotions awesome stuff for real !!
    She is friends with a trans friend of mine so thats how I met her in the first place.
    Super nice lady indeed.
    Walked around and check out all the cute stuff like home made purses, aroma therapy oils,jewelry and home made jams and jellies.
    All the ladies were awesome and so nice.
    Got a free massage from a young 20 something therapist that was intrigued with my bangle bracelets.
    She complimented me on my boots and jeans and my long hair LOL She asked lots of questions and said I was the first trans person she met.
    The whole outing was really fun.
    Bought some habanero/jalapeno jelly ( great stuff) and a hand lotion bar that is wonderful.
    Get out to a craft fair if you get the chance they are so much fun.

Traccii, sound like you had a fun day. I was at a local LBGT meetting at a mountain climbing place in town here. It was a great place for kids. But the ladies from the LBGT group was there and got to meet them. She said that we will meet in a better place next time. We do go to a few craft fares in Austin. They are a lot of fun.
    Part Time Girl

My wife ad I worked Craft Shows till a few years ago and it was fun for us aswell.
    Angie

It seems crafters and artists are more accepting of different lifestyles, maybe it's that different drummer thing. Still a little too cold here in Jersey for craft fairs or farmers open markets. They are great ways to past the day and find some fun things in the offing. I'll pass on the hot jelly though.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Banned Spammer
    The jelly is soo good really it is. Years ago I thought it sounded awful so I never tried it.LOL
    This was an indoor event BTW I have another one to go to next month but its more of an art fair.
    I have one trans friend that does wrought iron sculptures and I cant wait to go see her creations.

Sounds like a great way to spend a day

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Tracii G View Post
    Bought some habanero/jalapeno jelly ( great stuff)
    Sounds like something that should only be kept in GLASS...

DeeAnn

Banned Spammer
    The jelly isn't overly hot just so you know LOL

My wife has a small produce business and makes all kinds of jellies and jams and an awesome Jalapeno jam tiz to die for...
    Tonya Rose This is me! (song by camp rock)

Creative people are very accepting people.