Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Which job would you like to have as a woman?

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    I would be a pilot flying airliners internationally.

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    would LOVE to have been a Female Airoplane Driver, 40 Years of flying planes in Drab, was fun but would have been better with long hair,,,
    ((( HUGGS )))
    JoanAz

I would want to be a really hot news anchor or weather girl.

Fox News gal, of course!

Lacy PJs

I've made it and love it Jennifer-GWN's Avatar
    Katey... As usual and as expected you rock the roll! 😀
    I am who I am... I'm happy...I mean truly to the bone happy...and at peace with myself for the first time ever. I'm confident and content as the woman I am.

Love the look Katey! Both the face and the dress, oh and the beads!

As a woman... Biomedical equipment/implant sales/engineering: Upscale, room for expansion, focus on results, global access, secure future. Power suits de rigueure, modest heels (to be able to work in). The occasional dress, at work (it would need to be stunning).

Or pharmacological rep: but it would have to be for a good one. Conservative, pervasive, perhaps neuro-psychological active meds- offering agonists for those ignored by societal norms. Working with surgeons and docs- statistical analysis, perhaps teaching.

Ohhh-- I want to 'ditto' BillieAnneJean as well! Preferably on a 777, but not on routes with volcanic activity...
    Last edited by Krististeph; 01-27-2016 at 03:22 AM.

I would enjoy working in a customer service role at a higher end hotel/spa like the four seasons or RitzCalreton
    Love making people happy and comfortable. To do so in a nice outfit and make -up.... Yep that's for me!
    kim
    I never chose to dress as a woman, dressing as a woman chose me

I would have started in entertainment, back up singer for someone on a world tour and then morphed into a lead. Or on Broadway as one of the orphans in Annie and then grown into Maria of West Side story and Lizzette in Le Miz and finally Glinda opposite Adina Menzel in Wicked. After that a fail sit com on ABC and following that a well respected writer

Hey if we are going to fantasize, go big. Truth is I would have done what I did. Become a veterinarian since over 50% of vets are women it would have not been a big deal. Or I would have gotten married, found a job to help support my family and faded into oblivion like almost every other suburban family.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

I'd stock with being an engineer. Solving problems you didn't know you had, in ways you don't understand and looking amazing doing it!

Aspiring Member
    Due to the absence of conscription for women (2 years for men) I'd have less time to think about university and what I ultimately wanted to do with my life.

So assuming my grades and attitude didn't change from junior college I'd be trying (emphasis on try) to get into medical school as did most of my former schoolmates. (Although I eventually got a place I decided against it.)

Sorry but I don't get it. Why should we want to have a different job if we were women? I understand not everybody loves his/her job, but save for clearly gender-limited jobs which are very few, why should we want to have one preferred "female" job as opposed to a "male" job?

Banned Read only
    I'm kind of stunned by most of the replies here. Does no one have daughters? I want my girls to kick butt in anything they choose and not have that defined for them.

What I am now, a professional civil engineer. It don't matter what sex, age, shape, or size you are.
    Be yourself. Everyone else is taken!

I'm with Foxy Lady I would be a secretary in an office with a dress code of dress or skirt and heels.

Oh to be an English Rose Jane G's Avatar
    Would not change my job, systems analysis, for much pennies. Would have loved to have been an mountain guide or surf instructor in my formative years, I love the out doors. As a GG even better, but not too much demand or chance that was ever going to happen.

I'm a nurse, so nurse I guess!

Same job I wish I had as a man. Successful business owner.

Same as I do now IT though I'm in one of the few IT jobs that require people skills as well.

I would love to be a model, that would be an amazing job. Besides the traveling, they make very good money too. And just think about all of the free makeup and maybe clothes. That would really be a nice perk.
    Hugs,
    Bree
    Brandy Mathews

Queen of the Earth and all she surveys

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    I'm kind of stunned by most of the replies here. Does no one have daughters? I want my girls to kick butt in anything they choose and not have that defined for them.
    Jennifer, Why are you stunned? I don't think anyone is saying that they are defining what their daughters should do. They are just answering a question asked about what they would do if their dream could come true to work as a woman. Some are talking about fantasies (their own stereotypical ones), others maybe have hopes to do what they truly want, and still others would want to work at what they are actually doing today, only in femme mode. I have a daughter and an almost grown grand daughter and they are doing what they want with advice from me and others when needed or asked for.

I actually like Lorileah's reply. If we are going to dream, why not dream big? I think I would like to work in New York City in some type of interesting management position where I had to interface with a lot of different people from all over the globe with a lot of international travel thrown in. I would live in a great part of town, frequent all kinds of restaurants, go to all types of plays and arts events, enjoy all that the city has to offer, including just sitting in a corner café reading a good book and watching people and life go by. Now, that dream job, would also pay more than enough to make all that happen too!

Automotive Director of Design at Audi, Porsche, VW Mercedes, BMW, or any of the other auto manufacturers who still can't get it straight. Seems only Lamborghini is able to make truly beautiful cars with any consistancy (Though the new Ford GT is quite good, however, that's because it's a take on the original). Why? There's no reason all those other cars should be so ugly. And, beautiful, smart women in business can get away with all kinds of things.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

World's Oldest Profession,

or, alternatively,

What it was that Angela said.

Or maybe a Pirate.

All three, hell if we're talking fantasy why not?
    And so we go, on with our lives...
    We know the Truth, but prefer Lies.
    Lies are simple, simple is Bliss.
    Why go against tradition, when we can admit defeat,
    Live in Decline, be the victim of our own design?

Aspiring Member
    I would be in corporate America, where the dress code is skirt suits, nylons and heels...or I'd be a welder by day and an exotic dancer by night, with aspirations of getting into ballet school.