Thread: my reoccurring dream

my reoccurring dream

Once or twice a week I have this dream that I am with people in a normal setting doing whatever . Suddenly to my horror I realize that I am wearing a bra and no shirt or blouse. I casually put on a blouse and continue with whatever I'm doing in the dream , then I realize that I also have on a skirt still no one is paying any attention. I can feel myself blushing with embarrassment and then again I realize that no one is paying any attention. Then I wake up and I'm back to the real world,

Comments?

"A dream is a wish your heart makes" .... Walt Disney's Cinderella.
    Georgia (Gigi) Maine

I have very similar dreams. I'm around a few people that I know. I realize that I'm wearing a garment or two. I get embarrassed. They don't seem to notice at all. Maybe it's a way of preparing for the day that actually happens?
    "You're the only one to see the changes you take yourself through", Stevie Wonder

Dreams are how your brain organizes the loose ends in your life

PH, Heels, & Pretty Dress Rachel Lea's Avatar
    I to have similar experiences in my dreams.
    Rachel Lea

My experience in dreams is getting caught out or busted.

Don't know why.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Aspiring Member
    Yep, my crossdressing dreams are similar. I usually find myself in a situation where I am so embarrassed to be crossdressed, and I desperately trying to hide my feminine clothing, however no one in the dream seems to notice.

More recently in my dreams that when this happens, I tell myself that I must be dreaming, and I also tell myself that no one will notice. That helps to calm me down.

Strangely, I don't have the same dreams but in some I go out dressed and interact with people and seem to be comfortable with them. I think that reflects my life though as i am comfortable with almost anyone. But in my long life I found several people that I was uncomfortable with. Not all people are good.
    Part Time Girl

You are not alone. I have those dreams also. Most recently, I showed up for work fully dressed; forms, bra, skirt, garter and stocking and heels with full makeup, and no one noticed.
    I got very nervous and tried to change but every time I changed, it was into a different women's outfit.
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby