Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Which job would you like to have as a woman?

Which job would you like to have as a woman?

If you were a girl, which job would you be doing, or would it be the same you have now? For me it would be a kind of secretary, kind of like Christina Applegate in Anchorman before she became a reporter. I just love her classy but feminine outfits there, not to forget her lovely hairstyle. She gets harrassed a couple of times, but I personally wouldn't mind it. I would take it as a compliment and it would make my work day more exciting.

Aspiring Member
    I would be doing the same thing I'm doing now. Out on the road and in my office once a week. Although I was going to do a floral shop with the wife when I retire but thats no more.

My current job in retail.
    I don't dress to impress, I dress to outdress

I would be a secretary in an office with a dress code of dress or skirt and heels.

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessica_brink
    She gets harrassed a couple of times, but I personally wouldn't mind it. I would take it as a compliment and it would make my work day more exciting.
    Oh, you say that now...

I regret not taking a track into management, and had I been assigned female at birth, I'd have probably gone into sales, or perhaps law.

I write computer software now, and while I'm good at it, since I've transitioned, I no longer enjoy the isolation it provides. I would much prefer to work with people. It turns out I'm better with people than computers.

None of that has a thing to do with clothing though. Ironically enough, as a manager or as an attorney, I'd likely wear pants suits a lot. I hate pants suits. But of course that's mostly because I had little choice but to wear pants for 50 years. Given other options during my life, I'd probably feel differently about the matter now.

A sales girl adviser in a trendy women's fashion boutique, obviously
    Last edited by Kimberley May; 01-25-2016 at 05:40 AM.
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

Figured this was a clothing thread in disguise.

I'm studying environmental management and science so when I graduate hopefully my first step will be with a consultancy, eventually politics maybe?

If I was FAB it'd be the same thing, it's what interests me.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

I believe in total gender equality so my answer is ... whatever.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I would like to have the profession I have right now. Considering the field I work in (Human Resources) has probably an equal number of male to female participants, if not higher female, I don't see why I could not work in my profession in my natural state i.e. as a Cross-dresser.
    Emily

Event co-ordinator at Trade Shows I think.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Medicine...same thing I did before retiring.

I am in leadership and would want to be there as a woman. I would enjoy wearing the power suits of a female executive, and sometimes dressing to distract in a serious negotiation! It would be challenging sometimes dealing with the male condescension, but gotta admit powerful women turn me on.

Without a doubt. A beautician. Have my on shop with two or three other girls.

I'd stick with IT. Be a geek grrl!

Fitness instructor/ trainer/ soccermom

I would still do what I am good at...a full time housewife (when the wife is at work). Why change your career for something that you may regret later.

Julie.

Same as now software engineering professor

I'd marry money and not work at all.
    Angie

I would probably do what i want to do now (as i am a student) : lawyer

Switch roles with my wife..... She has had the pleasure of being a stay at home mom, when the kids were still at home and remains a stay at home house wife. I would love her gig cause she is spoiled, by me, which I am happy that I am able to spoil her.

Platinum Member
    I am a retiree and work in the home. My wife always would reprimand me for using the term "housewife" because she was not married to a house. I had my shot at working outside the home, and, I'll never work for $$$ again. I thoroughly enjoy doing what I do now for at least seven hours a day. I do the laundry. I bake. I do meal preparation. I vacuum. I iron. I wash the windows (at least the back of the house). I've heard the term "domestic engineer." Anyway, I do it dolled up a la June Cleaver. I get a chance to wear a pretty dress with heels and hosiery every day. If I was passable I'd probably do the grocery shopping en femme too.

I would love to be secretary and wear pretty dresses all day long with high heels.A dream come true.And a hunky boss would not hurt

I like the corporate vibe... I know my way around the wanna-be veeps and climbers... :

PA to the CEO would be great - a lot of referred power in that role, and a more 'mature' girl wouldn't be out of place but would be able to keep the young studs and gals in their place... I've even got the outfit ready...

KT12.19gs.jpg

This is my "you don't have an appointment and have more chance of getting me to make you a cocktail than getting in to see the boss now..." look... Withering enough, d'ya think...?

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Quote Originally Posted by KrissyP View Post
    I am in leadership and would want to be there as a woman. I would enjoy wearing the power suits of a female executive, and sometimes dressing to distract in a serious negotiation! It would be challenging sometimes dealing with the male condescension, but gotta admit powerful women turn me on.
    I'm with Krissy on this one--I'd be a CEO of a corporation. I'd wear skirt suits or classy business dresses Mon-Thu, with killer heels and sheer hose. For dress down Fri I'd get creative with some pretty flat boots and leggings, cool sweaters, etc. If not a CEO, I'd also love to be an attorney because their standards for attire are just my style!

I would want to do something in the video games industry, or there is still a possibility that my t-shirt idea could work
    Ellie May 😘