Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Which job would you like to have as a woman?

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jessicacd43 View Post
    French maid
    Nice! But, it sounds like too much work.

I'd like to own the worlds largest online drop ship bra and lingerie company that I could manage with my phone so I could then spend every day traveling in a nice sexey french maid dress.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Silver Member
    I have rethought my answer Winner of about 5 million in the lottery. Enough to buy what i would like to buy and not enough where I end up on the nightly news as a big winner.

Reality Check
    I would own my own web based company, be filthy rich and hot looking. I would fly all over the world and would own a yacht.

Easy answe for me....a model.

I would like to be a housewife then later on, be the doting grandmother.....

Does trophy wife count? If not, then probably a job in the same STEM field I am currently in.

If I was a girl.
    I would not care as long as I made enough money to get my new clothes.

I think I would like to try to be a hairdresser . Seems like a fun creative field to be in . And the hairdressers that I know make a good living .but honestly in addition to that I would love to try a part-time gig as a high-end exotic dancer

I am in the insurance field so I could do the same thing I am doing now and be quite content - only better clothes.

Hugs
    Val

Aspiring Member
    Love my job as a software developer. Would still want to do the same.

Agree with Lexi, a hair dresser, but different reasons- they meet all kinds of people and Its usually ok for them to be talkative. I get shit all the time for being too "bubbly"!

Pantyhose model. Definitely.

Air Hostess would love to wear the uniform with the sun tanned tights. In common with another poster I would also like to have been a pantyhose model. Would also give anything to have been a leggy chorus girl wearing fishnet tights.

I like the job I have. Why would gender come into play. I am a highly compensated, very successful software developer for a global corporation with amazing benefits.
    Having said that, I do have to admit it would be nice to be the one getting 2K a month in child support...
    I am Me and Me is OK!

Shelby