Thread: In need of motivation

Be yourself.

Red face In need of motivation

Hey girls,

It's been quite a while since I last posted something here, because I needed this time to figure myself out. Concerning my sexual orientation I found out that I'm bi!
    As for my identity I'm still in the dark..
    For a few months now I've been developing my male body (building muscle and whatnot) and let me be honest, it feels great. This was my way of understanding my sexuality too, by allowing my body to grow how it's supposed to grow so I can have a clear mind.
    I saw this dream last night though.. that I was in my best female form, socializing. I had almost forgot how amazing it felt being out in the open like a true lady.
    Now I'm 18 years old and I feel stuck between two paths. Keep building up my male body and continue life as is, or switch gears and attempt to reach my most feminine self?
    The second choice is so tempting.. I've been browsing for clothes all morning. Besides, I already have a big ass as a man hahaha
    In all seriousness though, I need your thoughts on this.

Thank you for your help!! <3
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

Congrats on discovering who you are sexually, things will probably start falling into place for you now.

As for the body conundrum, obviously it's up to yourself, what feels right for you?
    I'm looking at exercise to lose some weight but I have no interest in bulking out, but like you I don't know what I want to be so I feel being trim and slim is a good middle ground to go from.
    I cant stand to fly, I'm not that naive. I'm just out to find the better part of me. I'm more than a bird, I'm more than a plane, I'm more than some pretty face beside a train. Its not easy to be me.

Oh, I can give some advice.. pure basics, think squats and cardio, a nice butt and good stamina are usefull for men/women.

If you're already in shape, (and sounds like you are) forget pure weight lifts for a second, and have a look at systems such as Body Pump (by Les Mills) you can find those tought in plenty of gyms world wide in class, but also the video's made for trainers with all the lessons are available if you know how to search

If you check their classes you will see a good mix of men and women, and depending on the level (of weight) they are on not uncommen to see experienced ladies handling similar or more weight then beginner males, whilst proportions in muscle very nicely balanced.

It really is an awesome allround program, and actually back on my todo list for 2016 after having to avoid it due to back surgery (not to mention I need to pick up cardio first.. 2 years is a long time)

x Tara

I see you are in Greece. One of my favorite singers is Nana Mouskourri! She has an angelic voice. I know she is retired now. Your country has been in severe crises for a while. I imagine it is not easy for you, and the economy very tough. Finding a balance is good, and it sounds like you have a balance. The times are challenging.

As your tag line reads, "just be yourself." When you want to bulk up your masculine self, then work out...when you want to present your feminine self, then slim down...just go with whatever feels right for you at the moment! Hope this helps...
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    I went through that....after a few years of dressing, and being skinny..i decided to try to "man up" and at least TRY to be a guy I called it a test to see if this cd/tg thing was just a phase or really a part of me.... So I worked out my arms, drank protien shakes, got hairy, watched macho movies like Gladiator, and 300....and tried my best to be a dude, turned into some of the most depressing years in my life...so I then decided that I wasnt happy and to reverse it and go back to what I felt was the real me, which was tough...starving and doing long distance running to shread the muscle....but thats ME..its not YOU....you are going to have to figure that out all by yourself and do what makes you happy...luckily you have lots of time to figure it all out xoxo

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    I'm not sure what being bi has to do with your presentation, Ilianar? Unless you're unsure who u wish to attract?

I guess a fit male body would tend to attract both women and gay men? However, u may not find your image in the mirror very fem when u dress! Big arms and muscle definition were the first things I didn't want to see when I began dressing.

So, I quit working out. Began a program of stretches and crunches for core fitness. Lost weight and am quite pleased with Sherry's figure now!

Unfortunately I'm not bi or gay. And, for some odd reason Sherry doesn't seem to attract women!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Be yourself.
    Tara, that's some real fitness advice.

Alice, thankfully I'm still getting by and I am hopeful things will eventually get better!

Nikki, well, you're right. haha

Adriana, I might just be on that point where the most depressing years start and I barely know what I'm feeling currently so I'm not sure.

Thank you all for your advice and thoughts! I'll be going to a store later today to buy my first leggings!! I'm incredibly happy as I get to try something new and see how I react emotionally on a deep level to such an experience.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.