Thread: Bliss

Bliss

This site has made me feel like a child in sweet shop (candy store to me friends across the pond) and we say here its the best thing since sliced bread.

Same. I'm very much still in the pink haze. I just need a totally understanding woman who is more than game enough to share this all with, with shopping trips and make-up sessions etc. It would be even better if she wore the same size clothes as me too, that would make our shopping trips a helluva lot easier
    Last edited by Kimberley May; 01-26-2016 at 03:04 AM. Reason: Bad grandma
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

Silver Member
    I love this forum! It has given me the chance to share my experiences as to what I do and have done. Though I've just joined, I've lurked for years and have learned so much!

Yeah Tracy, this site is great bliss and wow many answers here on many subjects.
    Part Time Girl

I thought we were going to talk about this little Hershey's chocolates?? I love chocolate!! But you aren't wrong about this site.

When leaving, exit through the door at the end of the pink fog, and take all necessary precautions. Safe traveling!
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I have the same thoughts.

It has really helped me to gain a little control of myself and although I have attempted to drop hints that I cross dress to my wife as of yet she hasn't picked up in them or is DADT mood...

I did find that when I first joined that the pink fog completely engulfed me and I felt overwhelmed by it to a point, but, as the days progress I am getting control of myself once more. I do find it interesting to see how others handle it (with envy of those who are able to dress constantly).

Maybe one day I may be able to come out, but, I have at least now found the closet door handle to close it once more to hide my secrecy... Private mode in web browsers is very much my friend at the moment and I am so glad that an aspect of this forum is visible to lurkers, so I can keep a look on what is going on very quickly without having to fully log in every time...