Thread: Oops, wrong address

Oops, wrong address

So, I was emailing TrueKare about a breastform order and sent the email before I realized that I had sent it to "truecare" instead of "Truekare."
    I get a reply from "Truecare" telling me I had sent to the wrong address and suggested that the site I was looking for was "Truekare."
    Nice of them to reply and offer their help, but oops, a little embarrassed and outted to a stranger..

Molly

You must not have been the first or they wouldn't know about "Truekare" for breastforms.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

That is sort of my "ultimate fear". I take pics on my phone then email them to myself to download on computer. I am deathly afraid I'll email my femme pics to someone.....OMG!

Tara, easy fix for that -> download a seperate email app (there's plenty apps available) only to use for that specific email account.. prefferably that looks nothing like the one you are using now