Thread: underdressing today

underdressing today

I haven't underdress for quite sometime . Panties, hose and bar. I will wear my forms to and from work, i have to remember to remove my earrings. I feel sooooo naughty. .
    EVERONE HAVE A GREAT DAY....

TrueNorth Strong & Fierce Princess Chantal's Avatar
    Sounds like you lined up for yourself a pretty awesome day, enjoy!

have fun, makes the day so much more pleasant

I am underdressing today it is finally cold again and I have jhry duty
    Michele14

Sounds like a lot of effort to put your forms, bra and ear rings on just to commute to work, then remove them.

For me I leave my ear rings in all the time, no one has ever commented so far (almost 1 month since I got them pierced)
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Feels so good!love winter because of the extra clothing.
    I wear a bra and panties,matching of course,everyday!
    More to the normal than naughty for me.

Enjoy it! I'm a little jealous - as a "serial underdresser", it has been a while since it felt truly naughty. Now I just don't feel right (at work) without at least the bra & panties and some kind of hosiery. I try to push the limits sometimes, e.g. with clear nail polish, socks that are a little less subtle, or bras that show bumps just a little bit - or 'overdress' with women's tops/pants that are not obviously so - still a rush, but not as much as when I started. Maybe I should take a break ... nah!

Cheers!

- Summer
    just getting the hang of this

Aspiring Member
    I hear you all; I need to go to the grocery store and will be under-dressed as a woman. Let me rephrase that I will be dressed mostly as a woman with some light makeup and perfume on.
    As much as I hate wearing jeans when dressed as a woman, I will be wearing a pair of woman's jeans and a sweater top. I haven't decided on if I am wearing woman's boots or not or whether I am wearing a long woman's winter coat. But I will be under-dressed as a woman with some perfume sprayed on.

Sharon, why not go for it, boots and coat. I started the way your describing now I go full out, with casual femme, hair styled, make-up, jewelry, purse(that I carry everyday now), nails polished(mostly clear or a cream color), I see we are the same age so I know of what I speak.

Wanda you are such a bad girl, I wear my earrings all the time, just studs at work, but I do wear my bangles on both wrists and rings to and from work.
    Last edited by Allisa; 01-26-2016 at 10:26 AM.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Aspiring Member
    I always under and over dress every day, and wear studs it little hoops for work. Enjoy your day .

It ws a great day ,i had that tingle all day.
    I used my small forms to enhance my man boobs with the winter clothing it worked great.i had them on all day.
    I did forget my earrings,but with pierced ears and small hoops i got away with it .
    It was a great feeling and and a terrific day !!

Glad to hear that you had a great day...now get the courage to go for it all the way

Gold Member
    I love to under dress, I always have on Panties, bra, and female jeans.
    I do wear a DAB top and shoes. I can not find female shoes in my size.
    So I wear some black runners shoes, like my wife always wore.
    Rader

Yes,
    Iam working on a public debut.
    I know that it will happen i just can't push things .

I am glad your day went well. You mention the tingle isn't amazing how panties or hose can distract us from the pressures of the day.

I'm so jealous I haven't had a day like that in awhile. Well glad you had fun and good luck with your public debut.

Today iam going to wear my lacey body teddy,with c-less panties...

Occasionally, I get the wrong thing/style for my lovely wife. And rather that let it go to waste... It pisses her off that I can wear her size stretch cotton Jockey panties. French cut- I put my initial on it so we (I) keep it straight.

I mean, this is 2016. Unless it is pink, lavender, seafoam, and in a satin or shiny fabric, underwear is pretty much just underwear. Isn't it?

Really- think about this- we worry about what we wear.

Do you worry, or would you, in any possible form figure or faction, care what your co-workers are wearing? Eeww... Yuck!!! Think of your actual co-workers. Wearing underwear. Really. Eeww..

The point is- we are getting over the "idiotic reaction era" and underdressing, which it may be losing some of the panache of daring, is becoming just plain more fun!!! Less fear of discovery.

Okay- tomorrow- satin panties and sheer energy. With jeans and a button front shirt- tucked into start, out by the end of the night. 40 minutes lecture, 90 minutes lab/interaction/one-on-one.

If I knew my students (tomorrow) were underdressed: I'd feel happier knowing they were likely more hygienic than average, and I would relax the pace a tiny bit for purposes of stress relief.

CDs rock because they pay attention! It sucks standing out, and CDs, under- or over- dressed, do what is needed to keep things moving. Fear of discovery encourages attention.

I wonder if America would benefit if we were all so worried about unwanted attention.

Looking forward to what you are going to do, I hope you have a great day too.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.