Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Love and hate winter

I've always liked winter. Makes it much easier to dress. This year not so much, slipped on some ice and screwed my knee up

Platinum Member

Change Is Fun !

Hi Jess, love the changing seasons that gives me a chance to turn my closets over and bring
    out shoes, boots or sandals that have been at rest, that's what makes it fun. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Like many of you I love the change of seasons and the changing of the wardrobe. Winter is always a joy though. I wear hose or tights to work nearly every day, as long as its not too warm, and wear a bra, or sports bra all the time too. Winter gives me the best opportunity to dress and feel like the woman I am. Summer I'm still underdressed, at least panties 24/7, but not as likely to pull off the bra and cute t-shirt combo. My legs are always tan, shaven and look awesome though!

Meg

I live fairly far north so by 4:30 pm it's very dark. In December I go to work in the dark and drive home in the dark which can get depressing. However, it makes it easier to leave the house under the cover of darkness lol. Although I've only been out a few times.

In the summer it's light until 10 pm so we will see how confident I am come June.

Temperature wise, I hate the winter! But love wearing tights almost everyday. Why do I live in a climate where the air hurts my face? Lol.

I love all seasons.