I know this won't compare to other "busted" stories you all have, but this is mine. I've been underdressing with panties and hose for a few years now and haven't had anyone be the wiser (other than my wife) until now.

I had a medical exam this morning for a renewal of a life insurance policy. The exam was conducted by a medical para professional at my office this morning. Before I left for work, my wife grabbed my butt and asked if I was wearing boy underwear today. When I said "no" she expressed concern that they may want to supervise the urine sample procedure (pee in a cup). I told her not to worry and that I was sure that wouldn't happen. As it turns out, I was correct.

I knew that the exam would include an EKG but thought nothing of it. I wore a normal boy undershirt instead of a nice girly one, so I felt I was safe. What I didn't think of was that an EKG requires electrodes on the ankles.

So the tech swabbed my chest and arms with alcohol and then started to do the same on my ankle. She pulled down my sock and before she swabbed the alcohol she touched my ankle. "Are you wearing stockings?" Me: "um yeah". "Well I can't apply the leads with stockings on so they'll have to come off." Me: "ok, I'll be back in a minute." She had to know that they were pantyhose because I had to run the the restroom to take them off.

I could feel my face turning bright red as I was leaving the room to head to the restroom , but by the time I returned I was just fine and everything was normal. Looked her in the eye and smiled and completed the exam. She was as pleasant as can be and smiled and wished me a good day as she left.

I wonder what went through her head!