Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thought I was being careful, but got busted anyway

Thought I was being careful, but got busted anyway

I know this won't compare to other "busted" stories you all have, but this is mine. I've been underdressing with panties and hose for a few years now and haven't had anyone be the wiser (other than my wife) until now.

I had a medical exam this morning for a renewal of a life insurance policy. The exam was conducted by a medical para professional at my office this morning. Before I left for work, my wife grabbed my butt and asked if I was wearing boy underwear today. When I said "no" she expressed concern that they may want to supervise the urine sample procedure (pee in a cup). I told her not to worry and that I was sure that wouldn't happen. As it turns out, I was correct.

I knew that the exam would include an EKG but thought nothing of it. I wore a normal boy undershirt instead of a nice girly one, so I felt I was safe. What I didn't think of was that an EKG requires electrodes on the ankles.

So the tech swabbed my chest and arms with alcohol and then started to do the same on my ankle. She pulled down my sock and before she swabbed the alcohol she touched my ankle. "Are you wearing stockings?" Me: "um yeah". "Well I can't apply the leads with stockings on so they'll have to come off." Me: "ok, I'll be back in a minute." She had to know that they were pantyhose because I had to run the the restroom to take them off.

I could feel my face turning bright red as I was leaving the room to head to the restroom , but by the time I returned I was just fine and everything was normal. Looked her in the eye and smiled and completed the exam. She was as pleasant as can be and smiled and wished me a good day as she left.

I wonder what went through her head!
    Putting the y (chromosome) in girly!

The perfect time to own it girl! And while you hope she might have found it pleasant on some level, or at least not disgusting, who really cares?

Quote Originally Posted by Brenda.Clark View Post
    I wonder what went through her head!
    Most likely "Hurry up with the restroom, I don't want to be late for lunch".

Most people don't care nowadays, particularly those in the medical profession who have seen it all.

Banned Read only
    Brenda,
    Now you can see why I wear stockings, it makes things just that bit easier !

Silver Member
    Several years ago, I was scheduled for surgery and my toes were polished a bright red. The surgery was to be in my left shoulder, and I thought, " i'll just leave the polish on. They will never see my toes." Wrong!! I didn't know then that they would be checking my feet for a pulse and my ankles for swelling. Busted!! When I asked the male nurse to not say anything to others, he said, while grinning, that it would be none of their business, just ours. I never heard another word from he or anyone else. Whew!

Quote Originally Posted by Teresa View Post
    Brenda,
    Now you can see why I wear stockings, it makes things just that bit easier !
    No doubt. I wondered why she said "stockings" instead of hose or nylons. I can't wear stockings (stay ups) because of a latex sensitivity, and garters would certainly show through my pants. Except for this incident, pantyhose have been great!

I think nurses, doctors, fire fighters, cops, have seen everything and don't really care.

Silver Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sara.rafaela View Post
    I think nurses, doctors, fire fighters, cops, have seen everything and don't really care.
    You are absolutely right Sara. No one cares what anyone is wearing.

Aspiring Member
    I had to go for a dot physical and forgot to remove my pink nail Polish on my toes. Right away a red flag went upand he strarted asking all kinds.of questions when I finally had enough and told him that wearing nail Polish wasn't a disqualifying reason to fail the exam. I got my card after awhile.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    In case anyone asks you about it at work, just tell them that lots of people wear support hose for health reasons, and leave it at that.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Nice stories, all to familiar...I keep my toes painted a brite sparking red polish the gel kind and love them every time i see them, well i changed doctors after 30 yrs as mine went to a different field. The new dr I went to lives in my town and knows im a rugged kinda guy and always says how built i am ...inn a good way ,lol So i got to him with sexy red toes and the first thing he does is pull my shoes off and slides off my socks...... My face was im sure as red as my toes, needless to say i bounced right back when he looked at me with his eyes over his glasses , as to say now ive seen everything , so i quickly responded oh i heard that toe nail paint helps in winter months with brittle nails....his answer.....well you know they make clear polish im sure he bought it but maybe next time ill wear blue.

I had nearly this exact thing happen, and the only reason I wasn't busted was because the tech didn't put them on my ankles. Still, I was sure my lace panties would be showing when she asked me to hike up my shirt. Had this been a doctor I was seeing for a long time and comfortable with it might have been different, but this was my first visit and the girl doing the ekg was a little younger than me and very pretty, so if that wasn't nerve wrecking enough! Somehow everything looked normal on it, just slightly elevated (I wonder why?).

I had this happen when I went to the doctor for a dermatitis outbreak on my arms. I had eczema when I was a kid and it looked exactly like that. After the exam the doctor said I was going to get a steroid shot. Little did I realize at the time I was going to get it in the buttocks. I had a bright red pair of panties on. When I pulled down my pants and my panties showing,the nurse didn't say anything as it was obvious I had panties on. She just smiled and gave me the shot. I had a worse outbreak a few months after that and that time I wore men's underwear. I didn't make that mistake twice.

Silver Member
    For years I've only worn panties and much of the time bras. When going to doctors I do have a couple pairs of shorts. When I was having back problems I went to a chiropractor who happened to be a very good looking young gal. The first time I took off all my underwear (panties). Later as I was getting regular treatment I wore panties. One day I wore very fem sheer panties. The doc came over to remove the electrodes and as she finished snapped the band to let me know she knew what I had on. We remained doc/patient after she left to start her own practice. All the attendants knew but never said anything.

A couple years ago I went for a flu shot. I had on a woman's tee and as the gal went to give me the shot my flu shot she lifted the sleeve and exposed my bra strap. With a quick slide of her finger she slid the strap up and give me the shot. She never gave any indication about it.

I wear mens when I go to doctors, not that I'm worried about them knowing, but I don't want the distraction.

we do have such vivid imaginations like the end of the world is about to happen when we are "busted" but in reality it is much less dramatic

I recently went to a dermatologist for an annual check. I wore a lovely pair of pale yellow knickers beneath my man clothes as I always do. In previous exams he has only looked at my upper body and arms but this time he asked me to lower my pants so he could check my legs. His nurse was in the room with him taking notes as he ran his inspection lamp over my skin to find potential cancers.

So, I just lowered my pants and he did his inspection and that was it. It didn't bother me and I'm sure it didn't bother him either. After he left the exam room, his nurse stayed and we talked about some treatment for a skin condition. It was all very normal and professional. I never worry about such things.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    It's all about attitude, Brenda. TS's become used to wearing ladies things. So, in your circumstances they wouldn't feel, "busted".

U wondered what she thot? I believe in your next level up of comfort in dressing, when u wonder what folks think, you'll ASK THEM!

I personally don't care to get caught in these, "gotcha", situations. When I go out dressed, every person within site knows it!

I guess my stealth mode days r long gone?!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Good stories and comments. My take away, after a day of reflection, is that this was a spark towards greater self-acceptance and self assurance. While I was embarrassed initially, I knew I hade to face the situation and take it in stride like everything is totally normal and I'm totally comfortable with this.

Like many, I suffer from doubts and anxieties, and this event forced me to face up to the fact that I have to be ok with the way I am, even if it isn't quite mainstream behavior. I've got a ways to go to be fully comfortable, but this pushed me closer to being accepting of myself.

I guess it's more important what's in my head rather than what's in her head. I'll take that lesson and build on it.

Wow that was close, that must have been something. I feel like the thought in her head was pretty funny.
    You have to be odd to be number one. ~ Dr. Seuss

The tech has probably seen more than you realize.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

Aspiring Member
    I wonder what she's run into with the other guys at work. Some of them may regularly have painted toenails and wear toe rings. If she didn't say anything to you about them, she won't say anything to them about you.

Silver Member
    Most importantly i hope the ekg was a good one considering your racing heart rate.

I've gone to doctors many times with "color on my toes".

There were at least a couple of times when I was surprised by the request to take off my shoes and socks. There were other times when I fully expected to have to take off my shoes and socks, and didn't care.

I have "read in" (i.e., revealed to) some of my doctors to the whole crossdressing thing, and showed a couple of them pictures of Steffi all dressed up. I've gone to one doctor and three therapists fully en femme. Sometimes, you just have to own it.
    Hi, I'm Steffi and I'm a crossdresser... And I accept and celebrate both sides of me. Or, maybe I'm gender fluid.

Platinum Member
    I sure nurses, doctors, EMT's, et all have seen it all. And, they may be very professional. Somehow I always envision the old school yard game of playing "telephone." It's one thing to encounter the unexpected such as an automobile accident or a heart attack in the office, but, a pre-planned medical event? How about risk vs. reward? If one is going to 'out' herself, then she should be able to choose the time and place. I've had many medical appointment where the routine IS to check the pulse at the ankles. It's a common medical procedure. At least you were not asked to submit to a rectal exam.

Slip Into Something Femme Piora's Avatar
    The only type of 'under-dressing' I have ever done is occasionally with toenail polish. I often ponder on what excuse I would give if, for example, I had an accident or an emergency where I had to go to the hospital, and the nurses or orderlies would take off my shoes and socks (or ask me to) and saw I was wearing red nail polish. I thought of an excuse where I would say that "my 10 year-old niece wanted to practice applying polish, since she wants to become a beautician, but she didn't have any nail polish remover". I don't know whether that would fly or not. Of course, that has never happened, and if I plan on going to any medical practitioner, I always make sure that I am not wearing any. I have Type 2 Diabetes, and when I go in for a check up, they sometimes want to check my feet.

I never under-dress with any female clothing. Just not my thing.
    Last edited by Piora; 01-31-2016 at 09:06 AM.
    "Taking the time to be in touch with my feminine side"