Thread: Out and about 😊

Out and about 😊

So yesterday I was seen by the post lady, I posted a thread about it. Today I decided that I needed more so decided to go to the little news agent in the next village that has been pretty much the only place I have gone dressed up. I done my make up perfect today and was wearing black jeans, black heels, black top and black cardigan, a few sparkly bracelets and a black woolly hat with sparkly decorations down one side. Oh and a cream scarf with sequence patterns. I wish I knew how to attach photos from my phone . As mentioned in the past I don't wear a wig yet so the hat made me feel less exposed! I went, I grabbed a bottle of Diet Coke, had a small conversation with the ladies in the shop and left! The past few times I went I was filled with anxiety and could barely talk. Today I was fine. So much though that when I sat in my car I felt quite disappointed that the buzz was less this time. After about 5 mins deliberation I decided to take the next step. Off I went on a 10mile drive to a much bigger town with every kind of shops typical for its size in Scotland, pubs, chemist, supermarket, vetenatians, whiskey shops, beauty salons... I'm sure you get the idea. So I eyed up the chemist as I remembered I needed new cotton pads. I had to park in the very centre, people everywhere of all age and genders. The chemist was across the street about 100yds away. I opened the car door and went for it. A few people looked but that was probably more the sound of the heels. I felt quite comfortable. As I approached the shop door I began shaking a little as I didn't know what was about to greet me as I went through it. Thankfully it was full of women, maybe 6 working and 4 having a little shop. I went and got my pads and then noticed a huge makeup area 😍. So naturally I was drawn to it. At this point everyone had looked at me, some just looked and said hi and a few others have me a second glance. I'm pretty sure I was passing. If I had flats on nobody would have even looked! Any ways I picked a new bronzer that a young lady next to me recommended and went to pay. Nobody seemed to bother at all. Like nothing. No drama. Either I passed or they just didn't care. As I left I was feeling super confident so walked the long way back to the car walking passing multiple people with a smile and hello! I know the news agent ladies know that I am indeed a man but I'm not 100% sure anyone even noticed today. If they did they didn't care. It's not exactly common here in this part of Scotland so I doubt they have seen a CD'r often. I feel happy . Thanks for reading.

Peach, I love your name!

Thank you for sharing your experience! That sounded exciting! Can't wait to hear more.

Xoxoxoxo

Janet 💃🏽 💚

Aspiring Member
    Sounds like what I call the jazz. You had it and loved every minute of it. Great job done there Peach. Keep it up

Thanks ladies . Already planning my next venture!

Peach heads towards orbital escape velocity..!!!

Yesterday, the post lady...

Today, the provincial town...

Tomorrow - the World! (Well, maybe Scotland first...)

And we all wish you knew how to attach pics from your phone too... (you could try emailing them to yourself - that sometimes helps.. )

Looking forward to the next episode...

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

Great story Peach!
    The only way is up!!
    Julia

Reminds me of being in a popular coffee shop in a town in England. A well-dressed but pretty obvious cross dresser was having a rather loud conversation with her table mate. Nobody in the coffee shop seemed to be at all interested and just went about whatever they were doing. The person was dressed well and other than the louder than normal voice was behaving normally. We think we are more conspicuous than we truly are.

Sweet! Of course, next time going to the chemist (raises a totally different mind-picture for an American) won't have the buzz it had last time so you'll have to do something else.

Wait -- Scotland? Shouldn't the title be "Oot and aboot?"
    Last edited by Pat; 01-29-2016 at 03:27 PM.

Haha aye Jennie oot and aboot yer quite right 😂.. I just know there are many different nationalities on here so try and do my best English.... The chemists here can sell all kinds of stuff, picture a very mini Walmart minus the bud light and cigarettes 😂. Funny you mention I was on such I high that next door was a beauty salon, I sat in the car and dialled the number on the sign to make sure they were gender friendly but no one answered! God knows what I would have done if they answered and said yes! Probably shaped eyebrows 😊... How would I explain that one to the wife 🤔.

Thanks ladies!
    Peach
    Last edited by Peach13; 01-29-2016 at 06:14 PM. Reason: Poor spelling