Thread: male to male crossdressing?

male to male crossdressing?

Ok, I'm going to reaffirm my maleness, for how long only time will tell. I guess I should explain, not a "purge", not "denial", I know that for the "fetish", the "ordinary", and the rest of the CDer's out there you may not understand, I'm gender fluid, I spend my weekends and after work time in my femme self and dress, not "girly girl" but casual femme. It started when I had to change my flat tire and I broke a nail even with gloves on and it upset me horribly. I said that's it I've got to get my male back, starting a new job assignment on Monday and figure they will meet the domme me that way it will mandate that I remain that way, I've already stopped shaving face, arms, hands, and body. It's been years since I was "hairy" all over. I'm going to trim my nails to a manly length and no clear polish, gonna keep my hair though, I've always had long hair as far back as I can remember, earrings stay small black ball studs, don't want the holes to close up. I don't know how I'm going to handle the change, crossdressing as a male now, I hope I don't revert to that not so happy miserable MFer again. I'm curious to see if and how the people that know both of me react. I guess I'll just lurk around here because I've become addicted to this site for some reason. Maybe I'll have something to write about in the GM only section. Maybe some pics along the way just for comparison. What if I lose my fluidity? Yeah right!!!!!So good-bye Allisa, hello Al. Wish me luck.
    "you are a strange species and there are many out there;shall I tell you what I find beautiful about you ,you are at your best when things are at their worst" ...[ Starman]
    It may of course be a bit disturbing to sense that one is really not so firmly anchored to the gender one was born into.

Hey there, best of luck. My fluidity causes me to fluctuate far more frequently than yours does it would seem, so I hope you get a chance to enjoy the male side for a bit.

Aspiring Member
    This happens to me frequently. Every now and again I need to reset the clock as it were and go back to full-time male. I don't purge... learned that lesson a long time ago. But what I do is carefully put my stuff away, maybe cull and throw out items I don't like or have become too worn, and put the suitcase in a very hard to reach part of the attic. A pretend purge if you will. That way I'm not tempted to put on a pair of panties or dress up just on a fleeting feeling. When the feeling returns strongly, then I go get my stuff out of the attic. My "thing" isn't a fetish. Oddly when I dress I feel much less sexual. If my sex drive and my wife's gets out of kilter as it does from time to time, dressing helps take off the edge and I feel more calm, less frustrated and my wife is happy about not being bothered when she doesn't feel like it and returns the favour with increased affection. That's what often will trigger me out of male mode and back to femme. Just be "you" and go where things take you and don't feel guilty. You own "you"! Let us know how it all works out.

Good luck, although I doubt you'll need it. I don't think you can lose fluidity... you're just attempting to control where the motion ends up for a bit

Allisa - can I recommend some warm-up exercises for mannerisms and vocals with Tim "The Toolman" Taylor...

Seriously - is there anything more macho than Tim grunting... good fashion tips on looking 'practical male' too (if a little dated...)

Good luck with it - hope you don't suffer too much... seriously!

Katey x
    "Put some lipstick on - Perfume your neck and slip your high heels on
    Rinse and curl your hair - Loosen your hips, and get a dress to wear"
    Stefani Germanotta

allisa nnnoooooo, say it aint so , all those pretty clothes calling out to you while your pulling some chew out to wad up into a ball,

all this from a broken nail, wow what if you broke a heel, or a wardrobe malfunction ???

if you post some pics i may grudgingly take a peek....

think we should take a poll and have some odds of when or if ??
    ....Mykell
    i dressed like a girl and i liked it! crossdressing...theirs an app for that

Interesting subject. As a part time CD I have never had the urge to purge anything. I do throw away worn out things, and clothes that don't fit anymore. I do spend most of my time in guy mode, so I tend to value my cd time, that much more.

Sounds like a switch, I feel like the people who do know will be a little surprised at first but they'll get use to it. I'm addicted to this site too for some reason, for the good anyways.
    You have to be odd to be number one. ~ Dr. Seuss

I understand what your saying Al and hope the best of luck to you. Go forth, grunt, snarl and drag your knuckles on the floor. Regain your manly soul for as long as you want. Do what you must and have fun. Now you'll have to excuse me I have to get my bet into the pool we have going......
    When I am still and quiet, people who do not know me think, Oh how cute she's shy.
    People who do know me think, OMG RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Girls will be boys and boys will be girls It's a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for Lola

Wishing you the best of luck with your new job assignment.
    Stay inspired
    Amy

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Can anyone explain what gender fluidity feels like? What triggers it? Does it come and go randomly?

Do u drink a beer, smoke a Marlborough, wink at a pretty girl and suddenly feel male?

See a pretty dress, put on nail polish, bake some cookies and suddenly feel female?

Inquiring minds need to know!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!