Thread: Does your SO have any problems with you weaering breast forms around the house?

Does your SO have any problems with you weaering breast forms around the house?

Is that a bridge too far?

Other than underwear I don't wear anything feminine on a daily basis and if I did it would be too much for my wife. But, on the infrequent occasion when I'm dressing fully, breast forms are de rigueur. I use Cs and on one occasion with one outfit she said they should be bigger!

My girlfriend lets me sleep with them. She says they make good pillows. But yeah. Sometimes she'll even request I wear them with certain shirts. Ones that emphasize them in specific ways.

No problems I wear mine all the time around my wife, have to fill my bra to look good in my female attire.

Kim

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    If your SO objects to that I believe u have 2 choices:

1. Don't wear them around her
    2. Find an SO that doesn't mind
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

Banned Read only
    Wearing them around the house? Like just forms glued on to your bare chest? Or forms as part of your female presentation?

When I dress, it's all or none so I have forms and my wife knows and understands this. She goes out with me dressed so I assume she's ok with it.

Mine? Nope. But then again it's pretty rare when I just get dressed up and hang and the house. Pretty much the only time is when I'm painting. But. Since she and I go out often together. I doubt she would.
    You laugh at me because I'm different. I laugh at you because your all the same

I wear them with a camisole in the evenings while watching TV, have also worn them when we go clothes shopping...

Not for us...
    I wear mine every day and sleep with them on every night. There's never been an issue.
    She did ask me why I wore a bra to sleep. I told her if I didn't, unlike her, my boobs would fall off. LOL. She got the picture.
    I don't wear women's clothes, I wear MY clothes !

No problem at all. I can strut around the house all I want wearing forms. Of course, that's because she has no idea and would use them to start a fire if she found them ;-)

No, not if I am dressed, wearing a bra. And that is when I not dressed for bed. But certainly not everyday.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Fran
    It's worth something just being around to Fuss!

My wife isn't thrilled with me wearing my breast forms, but she never says anything about them either. I usually only wear them once a week. The only down side of me wearing my breast forms is that she almost never gives me a hug.

No, the wife has no problems with me wearing forms as she has no problems with me being dressed.

Aspiring Member
    Yup she does when she sees me. Never use to have a problem period. But now wants nothing to do with it at all. Thats why I live by myself.

On rare occasion. I usually do so when I was dressed fully en fem earlier that evening. Then I go to sleep with a nighty, bra, forms and hose. This is not something I plan to do often though. I can see me wearing out my welcome otherwise
    I never chose to dress as a woman, dressing as a woman chose me

Yes she does. Her usual line is...take those stupid things off. You are a MAN not one of those.

Julie.

Mine does not mind. She understands it is part of the gig.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    My wife won't tolerate my wearing breast forms, period. Or any thing other the drab. Super DADT and IDWTSI. But, in low light while watching TV, the full lingerie with stockings and forms I'm wearing under dark silk men's pajamas is undetected. If noticed, I'd just smile and go change.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

Aspiring Member
    Middle of Oregon, on the West side, but my feet aren't wet!
    She has no problem with it as I'll only dress occasionally when she's home. Sometimes I'll even get a playful squeeze or reach-around!

My wife has no problems with my forms, she has always thought that the female body is in general more beautiful, even if there is a man underneath!

My wife has no idea I have them. While she knows about all of the female attire I have, I usually don't wear any of it in front of her. I wear panties all of the time and not men's underwear. I usually wear a night gown, a womens bathrobe and girly socks at breakfast but the "Girls" never make it out until there is solid no wife around time.
    Pink is more than a color: its an attitude!