Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tiers?

The tiers are illusory but the tears are real.

Banned Read only
    Tara, you are reading between lines that are not there. I know the two threads to which you are referring but keep in mind that there are hundreds that are not like those two. This forum trends and don't worry, the "what color are your panties" threads will reemerge.

Ha,,,Ha,,,Ha,,,lol,,,lol,,, I don't even know where I could start answering this thread,,, Trust me I wanted to give some intelligent and inspiring answer but it's WAY to complicated and would take sooooooooooooo many lines and sentences to write and I really just don't have it in me,lol,, Zooey,, YEP,,,,You Hit it,,lol,

Best I can do is just say Stay Home,, Dress up,, Tend to your needs and Live your uncomplicated lives ! Be Happy you didn't make it to the Top Tier so to speak,,lol,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

Not worth it.....carry on!
    Last edited by Tara Rushing; 01-30-2016 at 09:23 AM.

Sounds like someone has a complex? I was giving you some advice,, No one here thinks there better than anyone else,, The Cd's Ts and all the rest of is come in different shapes and sizes,, You must have your feelings on your sleeve? If you don't want to go out or your the kind of person that stays Home Good for you,, Folks talk about all kinds of stuff on here,, That's why are different threads instead of one,, Anyway YOU BETTER HOPE YOU LOOK BETTER THAN ME,,,lol,,, And that ain't saying much,, Cuz I am FAT and UGLY,, SO there,,,lol,,,
    Yull Find Out !!! lol,,,,

I think we're done now...

To be clear:

Everyone has a right to express themselves how they want - at least in this community.

There are no absolute rights or wrongs; betters or worsers; no one path to CD Nirvana...

Everybody's individual feelings are valid and their life choices are theirs and theirs alone...

This forum is really no different a cross-section to folk from the vanilla world with all their foibles, joys, idiosyncrasies, issues, attitudes, prejudices, opinions...... and quite a few axes for grinding too...

Now - go play nicely on the other threads, please... this one's done...

Katey