Thread: Just an observation from a crossdresser

Banned Read only

Just an observation from a crossdresser

I just got home from drinks with a fellow crossdresser. When my wife gets home from a night out, the first thing she does is change out of her dress and heels and jumps into sweats. I get home and the last thing I do is change out of my dress and heels. Too funny.

I'm with you...once I'm dressed, it's terribly, terribly hard to change back to boy mode
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Jenn

I know the feeling last night my wife and I went to a play , we get home and is in sweat's with in seconds and it takes me another hour of enjoying my self before I am done did you meet your new friend in boi or ca

Susie

Banned Read only
    California. San Jose, specifically.

My wifes amazed at how I can wear heels all day long. I tell her after awhile the pain goes away,lol. Vanity is sooooo important plus I`m always trying to make the most of every minute in the `pink zone`.

Totally get it. Yesterday my SO stated I own more dresses, heels, pantyhose, panties, and thigh high nylons that her. I just laughed and said " Just remember I am the one with the tiara as well".

I've only been out en femme a few times but when I return, I sit on the couch and decompress. I enjoy those moments and try to savour them; postpone going back to drab as long as possible. Maybe I'd feel different if I had to wear a bra every day instead of only when I desired to?

Gold Member
    When my wife was alive, when we came home, the first thing was off with the bra.
    With me, I was ON with a bra.
    She would kid me by saying, well some one needs to wear a bra in the house, it might
    as well be you.
    Rader

glad to hear about the easy humor with some couples. The delivery guy just dropped off a hot pink full slip. I put in on slipped in my "boobs" as my wife calls them and showed her who explained that "one size fits all" did not mean 2XL.
    "Maybe Spanx would help," I said.
    No they wouldn't, she replied.
    "OK" I said, "Just tell me: Does this make my ass look fat?"
    She just laughed and said, That is a trick question.

I linger in my clothes when I get home from a night out as long as everyone is in bed. I usually grab a glass of wine and just enjoy being dressed up, Happy time just a joy. Then reluctantly the make up comes off but the joy lingers.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    Our wives are "en femme" all the time, so the novelty for them is to shed all those trappings of femininity that we see as a part of our feminine selves. I know that after I've been in a suit and tie all day, no matter how comfortable I might be in that dress I almost always loosen my tie and unbutton my top button as soon as I get into the car to drive home. When I get home I, too, get into sweats or jeans and "get comfortable". Seems the same to me

Jennifer
    That is a good sign! I know you consider yourself a male crossdresser. When I get home now I get that bra off and get right into nightgown or pajamas. I love being able to dress like me but I love just relaxing when I get in from work or a night out. I remember early when I just didn't want the night to end and wouldn't undress. Obviously you have been doing this long enough that if there had been any progression it would have happened.
    Suzanne

A couple of years ago, I was browsing the clearance racks for bras of a La Senza outlet store while dressed en femme. A GG was scanning the same racks not far from me, and as she worked her way over towards me, she frustratedly muttered in my general direction "If there's one thing I hate more than shopping for shoes, it's shopping for bras!" I couldn't help but feel a slight smile creeping over my lips as I thought to myself "Well, if there's one thing I love more than shopping for shoes, it's shopping for lingerie!"

Different strokes for different folks, and I guess the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence...

Silver Member
    For me, it's the wig and makeup. Really sad.

Platinum Member
    Hi Jenn, The worst part of dressing is that sooner or later you are going to have to get undressed. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

Woman first, Trans second
    There are very few feelings in this world that are superior to taking off a bra at the end of the day. When it's actually you being held in place, it's more than a bit different.

Quote Originally Posted by Leslie Langford View Post
    A couple of years ago, I was browsing the clearance racks for bras of a La Senza outlet store while dressed en femme. A GG was scanning the same racks not far from me, and as she worked her way over towards me, she frustratedly muttered in my general direction "If there's one thing I hate more than shopping for shoes, it's shopping for bras!" I couldn't help but feel a slight smile creeping over my lips as I thought to myself "Well, if there's one thing I love more than shopping for shoes, it's shopping for lingerie!"
    So... CDs actually have bra shopping much easier than most women in a lot of ways. When you can change up forms, vary padding, etc., you can make a lot of bras work. When you're trying to fit what nature gave you, things are rarely so easy. You're very rarely a specific size, much less the exact same size on both sides. It can honestly be a really big hassle to find a great one that really fits properly.
    Coming out is like discovering that you've been drowning your whole life after actually breathing air for the first time.

When I get home I put on my dress and heels.

Too funny Gilda!
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

I too try to make the moment last as long as possible. But just as in Cinderella, the clock always strikes midnight much to soon!
    I never chose to dress as a woman, dressing as a woman chose me

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    For me it depends on how restrictive my underwear is, and how high my heels are, and how long I've been out. Sometimes I can't wait to get my shoes off and get into some looser clothing, but I keep my wig and makeup on until the very last moment
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

Quote Originally Posted by Jenniferathome View Post
    When my wife gets home from a night out, the first thing she does is change out of her dress and heels and jumps into sweats. I get home and the last thing I do is change out of my dress and heels. Too funny.
    Just you wait, it might happen to you.

When I used to go out more often, it depended on how long I'd been out, and what I was wearing. Sometimes I'd been out since 4:30pm or so and get home about 1:30AM. So I'd usually kick off the heels though the dress would usually wait till after a bathroom break. Then I'd take it off and the bra/forms. One time I had a pair of hosiery so uncomfortable that I had to take them off IMMEDIATELY when I got home. But then again, what I changed into when I got home was WOMEN's comfy clothes. So the last time I went out, I came home, took off the dress and put on the leggings and v-neck tee.

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Morley View Post
    For me it depends on how restrictive my underwear is, and how high my heels are, and how long I've been out. Sometimes I can't wait to get my shoes off and get into some looser clothing, but I keep my wig and makeup on until the very last moment
    What are these things called "wigs" you speak of? ;-) I'm just teasing. It's good to see you posting too!

Veronica
    If you believe in it, makeup has a magic all it's own -- Sooner or Later (TV movie)
    We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be?- Marianne Williamson
    Have I also not said that "This Thing of Ours" makes some of us a bit "Barefoot in the Head"? Well, it does.

I guess because I don't get to cross dress as often as I would like, the last thing I want to do is to take off my clothes! The one article of clothing that I most hate to take off is my bra. Just love wearing them, and sleeping in them under my nightgown (when I can get away with it). 😁
    Di

Small town in western Kansas middle of nowhere
    I don't go out dressed but there are times when I have dressed around the house and stayed dressed all day loving the feeling of having my bra on. At the same time my wife has gone all day and never put her bra on. There have also been occasions where we have been out somewhere and we have gotten home and my wife is changing and taking off her bra and I am changing and putting one on.
    "It takes all kinds of kinds" Miranda Lambert
    Now some point a finger and let ignorance linger
    If they'd look in the mirror they'd find.
    That ever since the beginning to keep the world spinning
    It takes all kinds of kinds.

I have spent 2 or more days dressed with a bra heels and the works .It never seems to bother me and the longer im dressed the more i want to stay that way .Maybe us cders are just willing to deal with it because we do not have to do it every day ?
    I have a hubcap diamond star halo