Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do we crossdress

Why do we crossdress

I just thought I would throw this out there, why do we dress....for me it is a way of life since my mother started dressing me at a very young age as she always wanted a girl....I have lived so long now 24/7 as a woman I don't know any other way of life

Just curious way all of you do it

It's a way for me to escape the RL me and be somebody completely different and more fun. Just like how I'm sitting here wearing one of my southern belle dresses as I type this.

Making a life for Tina! suchacutie's Avatar
    For me it's bringing to life a part of me that's otherwise just in my head. By bringing Tina to life she is able to grow as a person, allowing my wife and me to understand Tina better. To deny Tina is to deny a part of who We are.

Platinum Member
    Hi Joann, Simple, It's just who I am and it's just what I do. ~~......
    Having my ears triple pierced is AWESOME, ~~......

I can explain it to you, But I can't comprehend it for you !

If at first you don't succeed, Then Skydiving isn't for you.

Be careful what you wish for, Once you ring a bell , you just can't Un-Ring it !! !!

I love the clothes.

It relaxes me when I am dressed

Aspiring Member
    To explore and express my femininity, to calm me and to soothe me. It also reduces my level of arousal and sexual desire, which is a Good Thing and helps me be in better synch with my wife's libido.

Quote Originally Posted by JeanTG View Post
    ...It also reduces my level of arousal and sexual desire....
    For me it's just the opposite. My feeling of sexiness is heightened when I'm dressed. Some time I just feel tingly all over when getting my things on.

I have Fibromyalgia, so I really enjoy the soft feel of the dresses and lingerie I wear. Also like makeup and women's perfume, which I consider to be part of the experience. All that combined makes me feel good for some reason. I also like men wanting me as a woman. I'm tired of having to play this butch guy that everyone wants; the guys I get en femme are way cuter and easier to deal with than what I get as a guy.

A California Girl Rachel Morley's Avatar
    For me, I do it because I have strong need to feel and express a feminine side of myself. I don't have to look good I just have to feel what I perceive to be girly. I know I couldn't be truly happy if I wasn't allowed to do it.
    The River City Gems - Northern California's largest and most active crossdressing & transgender support group!

For me it is the same as Happilymarriedguy and JeanTG in the facts that it relaxes me and to explore and express my femininity, to calm me and to soothe me. It also reduces my level of arousal and sexual desire.

Like some others, allows me to express my femininity in more than just in my mind, but also in behavior and interactions. I have found that as I have increased the level of makeup and clothing, that I also like putting on makeup and trying new techniques and looks. Also like putting together outfits along with the lingerie and the feel . It all helps me feel more feminine and easier to explore.

Female Illusionist! docrobbysherry's Avatar
    Show me something else I can do at age 70 that:
    turns me on, is exciting, rewarding, challenging, brings me an endless stream of new friends, keeps me stimulated and involved in life, and is this much fun?

And, I'll dump my ladies gear a dumpster tomorrow!
    U can't keep doing the same things over and over and expect to enjoy life to the max. When u try new things, even if they r out of your comfort zone, u may experience new excitement and growth that u never expected.

Challenge yourself and pursue your passions! When your life clock runs out, you'll have few or NO REGRETS!

It cured my high blood pressure.

Actually I am a transgender girl, plain and simple. When I dress female, I am just being me.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Ditto! Except for the high blood pressure part.

For me, firstly it's a fun sexy kink. If it wasn't a kink then I wouldn't be sexually aroused by it.

It's also a kink which I find comfortable and soothing in a way where drab mode doesn't do it. It's an escapism from the daily drab life, and it's been a sort of compensation through lack of female intimacy for years. It's my harmless way of feeling closer to it. Be my own girlfriend if you will.

OK I have a new girlfriend now, but we don't live together and I don't see her for most of the week. So this small kink privately continues on while we live apart. If I tell her, well maybe I can do it in such a way to make it look like it's partly her idea as she's into fetish clothes herself which she plans to bring round soon, and I offer to try anything of hers on for her
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

To express my feminine side which, over time, has become stronger and stronger...
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

As another 70+.er, I'm with Doc ... and like Blue Orchid, it is who I am.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Aspiring Member
    To express an inner feeling. And desire.

Ineke

Like the rest of the 70's group and most everone , i crossdress because i can and want to .No issues
    In todays society we tend to over think EVERYTHING .Let us move on ...X O X

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    It's the only choice I have, really. It's totally who I am and who I've always been. I could no more wear male things than I could go out completely naked; in fact, I'd go naked before I had to wear drab, even at home.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Gold Member
    Well at 69, I just like to wear woman's clothes. Why not, I am having
    a great time doing something that I should not do and getting away with it.
    Not that it is wrong by any sense of the laws, it is generally against the
    society laws.
    I do not go out, I do under dress all the time, so in a way I go out in hiding.
    As for why????? I ask you why not???
    Rader

Banned Spammer
    Between here and there but mostly here close to the donuts.
    Why not?

An exploration of my femininity, plus it's a break from my norm which I like and an opportunity to be more expressive xx
    OMG!! Owning my femininity .... and I LOVE it!

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    I just like the panties!

Sorry - I'm feeling a bit snarky and I couldn't help myself!