Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Why do we crossdress

Perhaps I am overthinking the question but this is why I believe that I like to crossdress. I started dressing up in my older sister's clothes when I was a teenager for the sexual gratification. It felt so wonderful! I used to think that girls had it so nice, to be able to wear sexy lacy underwear, bras for their boob and sexy clothes while us guys had to wear plain old cotton underwear. It just wasn't fair at all!

I guess deep down, I think it's because I admired my sister so much and she was and still is a very beautiful looking lady. I wanted to be like her, beautiful, sexy and confident.

I do it for a few reasons:
    1) It feels exciting
    2) I get to explore more of my personality and self.
    3) Finally because I look great!

For me it is to express my other side at times knowing I can be either a man or woman at any given time.

I think this question is bigger than all of us. I only know that it makes me feel carefree and happy I guess thats my ''why'' but everyone here is different with different dress styles,personas,looks,and attitudes when it comes to dressing but its the dressing that unites us all I like that about it too I asked myself why for over 10 years before I even dressed for the first time. I stopped asking why and now I'm me
    My Instagram xnicolex1988

I dress because it makes me very happy and also i enjoy how i feel....i feel beautiful inside and out. Like the colors and all the accessories that there are.

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    This should be a sticky.

At this point, I crossdress because I have been doing it for over 50 years and I haven't found anything that is more satisfying and exciting. Not that I ever looked around for something else. Also, it fullfills the male desire to be around a female of our own creation.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I dress for most of the same reasons already mentioned. I dress for the incredible intensity it gives me and the intense desire to explore my feminine side so much deeper. I would love to live 24/7 as a woman . For now, I am content to be Pamela when I can......but the desire and intensity continues to grow .

I feel so much more like the real me when I am dressed, That is why I do it.
    I look in the mirror, and the person I see looking back is more like what I want to see.
    my sister's reply when I told her how I prefer to dress

"Everyone has there thing, all that matters is that you are happy, love what you do and who you do it with"

Its part of who i am for better or worse im a girl im a boy

I am transgender born that way, I am now to the point of dressing full time, I started out wearing my mothers skirt when i was about 12.
    I love being a girl

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    For me it is just FUN. And an escape from the alpha male role I was given at birth and trained for through adolescence. After multiple decades of that it got tiring.

I just posted a blog on this very subject:
    http://billieannejeansblog.apps-1and...hy-crossdress/

wiggle it, just a lil bit Julia Welch's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Nadine Spirit View Post
    I just like the panties!
    Me too !!! ... and skirts, heels and hose ...

I love the feel of womens clothing (especially on a woman) ... I feel sexy, kinky and oh so taboo when wearing it myself ...
    Last edited by Julia Welch; 02-08-2016 at 12:59 PM.
    Fun loving skirt wearer

I'm sure I've always had a inner female - my inner "Cosmo Girl". It was like a explosion in my brain when I read my first Cosmo - I finally started to understand who I was inside. I'm not a full cross-dresser, just love wearing lingerie, pantihose, stockings and high heals. I've had a couple of complete transformations though care of a local expert called "Celeste" who helps CD's realise their dreams. These two transformations were wonderful experiences and I'm sure I will do them again. It is very likely I will get into dress wearing - still not sure of the whole make up and wig thing yet. I am really looking forward to buying my first dress! I do have this issue in that I feel like a Cosmo Girl inside, but the mirror tells a very different story. I really really want to feel like a woman, but know I will never pull of looking like one. My feminine side has gotten much stronger in later years - no doubt due to hormone levels changing. It does really help having somewhere I can at least express these feelings and thoughts.

I'm too hot to deprive the world of my dolled up self. I see it as some kind of public service.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Sky knows how to Fly Good for you, girl!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Quote Originally Posted by MarciManseau View Post
    Sky knows how to Fly Good for you, girl!
    Yep, you've got the right attitude, Sky. Best response yet.
    Not a woman, I just enjoy looking and feeling like one now and then!

As a young boy I was attracted to things feminine: dresses, high heels, makeup, pretty hair... It was only a matter of time until I had to "personalize" it. So, I dressed like a girl and I liked it. And the rest is history.....still being written, actually.

I'm pretty sure it stems from that time I was in a jam and sold my soul to Satan in order to get out of it. Ever since then I've been condemned to prance and mince and frolic around like a pansy. I'm not sure that becoming Satan's bitch was the best choice. But, at the time I wasn't really clear on the concept of eternity. Now I'm stuck with my decision. Oh well!

Because i find relaxing being in feminine clothes, different than my ordinary ones, and to give voice at my inner woman.

It can be a great diversion from "normal" life....

Because it makes me feel sexy and good in myself...

Because I like how I feel and good dressed.
    GLENDA
    I FEEL LIKE A WOMAN

I really agree with this comment. In feminie clothes I feel far more relaxed and natural than in boys' clothing. It just feels more normal. I'm getting to the point now where I almost don't like to call the dresses and jumper skirts I like so much as being "female" clothing but just clothing.

Simply put, I crossdresser because I want to and I can.

I think that I dress as its a way for me to have a break from being 'masculine'. Its nice to wear something pretty that feels nice!