Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pre versus Post Orgasm Need to Dress?

glad so many of you have the same reaction. When in my early teens the sensation to dress was abruptly ended after climaxing but over time that has changed. I dress now daily and arousal is not part of it anymore just the sensation of being debbie and going about my life. In short orgasm doesnt effect anything about my dressing now

I have never really felt a direct connection between my sexuality and my crossdressing, which I would call "gender expression." None the less, I think I can understand those who experience it this way. It is a good thread because it allows those with different mechanisms to share. For me, I don't quite understand (deep level) how one is to get sexual pleasure from dressing? I actually experience a sort of asexual level of existence when I am dressing. Some have said that they feel a little less sexual pressure when dressing, and I would concur with this. Kind of a weird sort of reverse performance anxiety. Its not like I expect to "get laid" when I am presenting en femme, so I "forget" about sex for a while.

When in my early teens the sensation to dress would end after climaxing, I would then change back to male clothes in fear of getting caught.
    In later years and after my ex wife found out about my CDing I found it very satisfying to climax in private then stay dressed in front of her.
    Sophie Mosley

Aspiring Member
    Here is a biological answer to your question.

When you are getting sexually stimulated your brain is releasing the neurotransmitter dopamine. Dopamine is a very important neurotransmitter. It is involved with sensations of expectation of gratification. Everything that gives you gratification in life uses dopamine, and sex is a major dopamine user. However whenever you orgasm there is a pulling away effect. This is the effect of the neurotransmitters prolactin.

When you crossdress your brain is interpreting it as actual contact with a female. When you crossdress your brain releases dopamine, and if your crossdressing results in orgasm then your brain will also release prolactin - the pulling away response. So it isn't unusual for you to feel less of an urge to crossdress after orgasm. Your prolactin levels are high and they repress the dopamine.
    http://www.health-science-spirit.com/neurosex.html
    http://www.entelechyjournal.com/pull...after_sex1.htm

Much Much more before than after that said, I used to want to get out of the clothes in 10 seconds...now I am very comfortable after...but the urge is less. For me sexuality and crossdressing are connected..
    No regrets except I should have got dressed & stepped out sooner.

Like many have expressed here, when I was in my 20's my dressing was pretty much all about the sexual turn-on. I would pretty much always satisfy myself and then undress and be fine for awhile. Now that I am a bit more mature, I dress more regularly. Yes, there is always a sense of arousal when I start to dress in Fem but not the urge to satisfy myself. I can now be dressed for 15-20 hours and never have the urge for sexual gratification. Though I am always aroused. And now, more often than not, I dress, and undress with no sexual component. Sometimes it happens but not always like when I was young.

When I am hungry, really hungry, I eat my food with joy and vigor probably faster than I should. At some point, I hit a phase shift, where suddenly what was so good now seems kind of gross. I don't even want to see the food in front of me at that moment. However, I know I will need to eat again, and I don't feel guilt about the meal I just had (well, maybe a little if I really over-gorged and am trying to lose weight). But the fact remains that I need to eat regularly, and know I will want to, and will do so some time later. It doesn't change the fact I have needs, and that it can be pleasurable to fulfill them. As long as it all has it's proper place, time, and quantity.