Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts of being a woman full time

Thoughts of being a woman full time

Have anyone thought about being a woman full time like actually take hormones and go out in public as a woman? Would any of you ever consider transition someday

I personally don't feel the need to transition Tiff. It's up to you though. You make a very beautiful woman in any case.
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

Thought about it when I was much younger, but it never made much sense to pursue it; back then, there were no therapists and testosterone blockers available for kids who's gender was in doubt. There was no way I would ever pass as a female, so I wouldn't be 'a woman'; I'd just be a man who dresses as a woman and takes some hormones. I had lived my childhood being the outcast, the joke that other kids made fun of. I didn't want to live my adult life that way, and have to deal with frequent confrontations. Some might call it cowardice. I call it being pragmatic.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I am currently in the process of thinking of being a woman full time and am considering taking hormones. Transitioning is definitely a possibility in the future. I am now going out as a woman most of the time, except when the activities are work related.

For me the major issue now is to figure out a way I can transition and yet be able to support myself financially.

I am heavily considering transition, I have thought about it when i was 15 but i was still trying to suppress them feelings because I didn't understand it properly. In November I started to accept myself and the last few weeks I have tried to get counselling. In the next couple of months i will be saving up for a few items of clothing and maybe some makeup if i can afford it. Hopefully i will find a job in that time so i can put more towards it.
    Ellie May 😘

Back then i thought about doing it. (I am still considering it.) Its just hard for me at times to even think about the idea of going full time worrying what everybody else thinks

No. I'm happy with my man sausage and also being a regular guy. I just do this privately for kicks and escapism
    Gurlz they wanna have fu'hun. Oh gurlz just wanna have fu'hun x

Right now i am happy being a crossdresser and i wouldnt change anything about myself. It just that i didnt understand about the transitioning aspects of it, or like how much for hormones and stuff. Plus i just started working and i dont know how my coworkers would feel

Its just i still thinking about it
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 02-01-2016 at 01:19 PM.

You shouldn't have to worry about what others think. It's about YOU.

I am going to start transitioning as soon as I move. My outsides don't match my insides. Guy clothes are so unbearable right now and I have to deal with it for another two weeks.

Aspiring Member
    I think about it all the time. Whether I do or not though, that's another issue. I have to weigh what I'd give up, what responsibilities I'd have to shirk, etc. If every I do, I doubt it would go farther than hormones, and splitting between my two gender roles, the one I was conditioned to by being born male, and the one that I feel (most of the time).

I feel the same way. However i need to get out almost every weekend as a girl

Danielle, i have to go to work as a guy
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 02-01-2016 at 01:54 PM.

If you're thinking about transitioning but have never lived for an extended period fully femme then you're putting the cart before the horse. Anyone considering this move and seeking medical support will be expected to demonstrate that they can live 24/7 fully femme of an extended period, we're talking months if not years.

It may seem like the ideal but living femme 24/7 can be a daunting task. The simple logistics that GG's face in just going out the door and looking half presentable shouldn't be underestimated. Just a basic bit of foundation and getting the hair looking right isn't a 2 minute job. There are well documented cases of those who transitioned wishing to return back to the male ego because being femme is just plain hard work!

Having spent 5 days fully femme on several occasions I know just how taxing it can be. Simple example; male mode-going for a pee, stand still, zip down (OK you know the rest); femme mode, skirt/dress up tights down (without laddering them) underwear down, sit, (make sure skirt/dress is out of the way) etc etc, re-dress making sure everything's just so. I've over exaggerated? Look at the queues for the male Vs female toilets in a theatre.
    Last edited by Helen_Highwater; 02-01-2016 at 02:10 PM.
    Who dares wears Get in, get out without being noticed

Helen i am still thinking about it. But i feel that i like being both male and female. It will continue for a long time. I cant give up being a cd thats for sure. I went out in public twice. However, going full time is a big step

Never gave it a serious thought. I would miss the boys.

Started to transition in the seventies, lived almost 2 yrs as a female. Just decided it wasn't for me. I enjoyed being male but loved my skirts and dresses. So next best thing "CROSSDRESS" YAY

that's what the TS part of the forum is all about ... being and doing that, full-time woman.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Reality Check
    Going out in public as a woman does not translate to being one or becoming one. And transitioning is not as simple as taking pills. It's a long, drawn out and expensive process and not one that can easily be reversed if you don't like it on "the other side".

You might be better off posting your questions on the transsexual forum.

Well anyway krisi. Like i said before, i love being a cd, i cant change who i am being that tiffany is a part of my life.

Yes someone did want me to give up crossdressing before being that she want to be with me

I am willing go out in public on weekends and sometimes on weekdays as tiffany. I know that i will be more comfortable
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 02-01-2016 at 04:53 PM.

Hi Tiffany . It is a long thought process and i gave up but if you consider seriously , it require complete living as a female 24/7 for at least a year before think as it provide you opportunity to asses who you want to be and don't rush it out . I consider cross-dressing is a kind of escape from the world i live as male and enjoy every bit of second when i m treated as a girl .. hope you can decide for your better.. Good Luck girl .
    love

Banned Read only
    Hey Tiffany! I think about it occasionally (if every day qualifies as occasionally 😯 ).

At the risk of sounding like a chauvanistc bacon factory though, I enjoy the male privilege and although there certainly is female privilege as well...I don't think I'd qualify for that...transition would for me I think leave me in 'privilege limbo'.

You're lucky in that you're young and beautiful (either way) but there are LOTS of factors to weigh...carefully...YOU need to ask YOURSELF the tough questions and answer them truthfully, IMHO 😉

Hey i decided that i want to stay as a cd for a long time being that i love to dress up as a woman

I doubt I have the courage to live as a woman full time - i suspect work would be ok but some friends and extended family members would likely not want to see me post transition

I would love to dress full time but it would cause too much grief for me and my friends family and acquaintances. My wife married me not maria it's asking a lot for her to spend the rest of our lives with me enfemme. Then there's work you don't get many full time tranny cab drivers. That could be dangerous especially if your passengers have had a lot to drink. There are other reasons too many to mention still I can dream

Its like any one of us has to consider a lot of factors before transitioning. Besides i would love to go full time but i cant
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 02-02-2016 at 07:24 AM.

Tiffany, I am NOT trying to persuade you one way or the other, but I would have to say that if I could turn back time to when I was just starting out in life, I would have to say that yes, knowing what I do now, I would give it very serious consideration -- on the following conditions:

1. I was young, like late teens to late 20s.

2. I had an advanced degree or was in the process of earning one.

3. I had a clear, TG-accepting career path in mind.

4. I believed that I could persuade at least some of my family to understand and accept my choice. You never outgrow your need for family.

5. I had not started a marriage or family with someone who couldn't completely embrace the fem me.

6. I was prepared to accept that my choice might make finding a serious, long-lasting romantic relationship difficult. It might also mean -- but not necessarily -- that I might not ever have children, at least of my own. I would have to do a lot of soul searching about this one.

I must add, however, that I cannot imagine ever wanting to undergo all-the-way SRS. Hormones, yes. Implants, yes. Surgery "down there", no. Just not geared that way, and from what I've read, the "substitute" isn't all that satisfactory.