Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts of being a woman full time

Stand-up Comedian En Fem❤ Alice_2014_B's Avatar
    I have thought about what it would be like, from time to time, but it is something I could never do.
    Melissa: "... and why are you dressed as a woman?"
    Coach McGuirk: "Because it's freeing."

-Home Movies
    (cartoon series)

Shoe size: 9 US women's.
    Dress size: M to L; 8-10.
    Height: 5' 6".

Sherri i thought about what you said and i appreciate it. However i feel that i will be more happier as a beautiful crossdresser like there is nothing wrong with being a cd

I have, in the past. But for me it just wouldn't feel right. I don't feel like a woman, and I don't want to be a woman. For other people this may be different but for me, that's a no.
    You have to be odd to be number one. ~ Dr. Seuss

Let me change the question slightly.

Instead of asking "Do I want to transition", you should ask "Am I a crossdresser, or trans?" Don't fall into the trap of thinking "I don't know if I would want to transition for social reasons, therefore I must be a crossdresser, *not* trans".

You should answer the first question by itself, remove social factors from the equation. If you decide you're just a crossdresser awesome! If you decide your trans, then also awesome! You now know what you're dealing with. Then you can start thinking about whether transition is for you (knowing that you would be happier in a female body, all other factors aside)
    -Lucy

Some wise woman on here told me a while back that transition has nothing to do with the
    positive feelings of presenting female, rather how awful you feel presenting male.... I think in most circumstances, it takes a good fear of death or actual insanity to fuel the grueling process of transition... Just chasing positive feelings would never be sufficient to justify the sacrifices of a full transition. I haven't done it yet so I don't know, but having really considered the impacts, basically you have to want it more than anything else in your life, cause it can take you giving up everything to get there

Aspiring Member
    Go for it, if you want to be a Trans just do it. I will remain a man that wears Feminine attire.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

Full Geek Status Adriana Moretti's Avatar
    alot of my friends have transitioned, i though have no desire, I WOULD however get lazer, and a little bit of facial feminization, but lets face it .Im never going to be able to afford either , my friend just got an estimate on facial feminization...40,000 dollars ...so....no dont see that ever happening unless i marry a rich guy.

I understand where you coming from ladies. I really do. However i am just a happy crossdresser who loves dressing up as a woman and having fun. Besides i am not going to transition at all why because i dont have the money to do it. Yes i am happy that i went out to trevi lounge on January 16th and i want to do it again. I want to see what it is like to go out in public

I wont mind doing electrolysis. Im not sure about hrt yet
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 02-03-2016 at 07:56 AM.

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I did all the six things Sherri mentioned above, went full time right after college. I've been on hormones for about 7 years, no implants needed, and I doubt that I'll ever want, or be able to afford, SRS. Julie and I both like now I'm equipped now.

I do wish I was able to be a real mother though, and maybe one day science will make that possible.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I am currently in the process of thinking of being a woman full time and am considering taking hormones. I am now going out as a woman most of the time, except when the activities are work related.

if i were younger i would seriously consider it

Oh wow thats great. Me i am just thinking about it like each day

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    For some transitioning is their destiny. It was always their destiny. They likely knew from childhood that their body didn't match their mind. They are very brave.

But for me, I am just a Crossdresser. I find that I have the best of both worlds. Getting to do the guy things (some of which is thrust upon me and not good) mostly is good. And escaping that world once a week and going out enfemme.

For the GGs who read this, please think of it FOR ME as spending six days a week in a pretty much good, gender neutral job. Six days dressed in a blah pants uniform and on Saturday getting all dolled up and escaping into my girly side. Perhaps a GG might feel the same escape or transformation. From denim to sequins kind of thing.

Because there is more time as a guy the time spent enfemme is all the more sweet.

In the hypothetical case above because that fictional GG spends more time in a gender neutral work life it would make the escape to be the glam all the more enjoyable.

But when I get back home, I will always return to guy, husband, father, and her lover. It is where I belong.
    Last edited by BillieAnneJean; 02-03-2016 at 10:36 AM.

Always have wished i could but knowing what i do about hormones, AAS, and how complicated all of this is -i'll just deal with my feminine side(she is the majouity in me) , enjoy her when i can, and dream that someday in another life i can be this beautiful woman thats within.

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

That said...i am much younger than my siblings by over ten years (a suprise) and smaller boned, fair haired with little body hair. Had i been born around the time they were- i would possibly been female. All other family members have siblings of both genders even dating back to 1800's. Probably why i think as one. Even all the stupis on line gender tests say im 70% female or more.

Tiff, I think you're right to decide to stay a cd, at least for now. You say you've been out in drag only twice. And you work as a guy, and -from what I gather- there's nothing in your daily presentation that suggests you're a cd. In summary, it sounds way too early to consider hormones. Maybe in the future, if you inch closer to live 24/7 as a woman, it will make sense to you. Or maybe you'll never feel the need to transition (myself I don't). But where you are now, any such move would be way too premature.

I made the transition some time ago...I love it, I love who I am and who I have become

Always have and always will����

Sky i dont want to wait until 50 and i wish i should done this or i wish i should done it when i was younger. Right now i am still a cd. Yes i been wearing women stuff here and there and i love it. I know i will never give it up. Another thing is that im still in the closet but i just been more open with myself

Tiffany, read research, educate yourself! I have done heavy doses of testosterone e before and spent months learning about dosage, AI's and pct for months before making a decision. And test is compatible with the male system. Even so...so many sides and possible permanent damage. Our bodies are very complicated..and although we have estrogen in us..we are not fully equiped females and results are not always positive. Think things thru long term. .and again educate yourself. We all support each other and answers are not always what we wish to hear.

Karen in your opinion, you think i should just stay a cd instead of transition? Im curious.

By the way, i did research on this subject since i was 13.
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 02-03-2016 at 05:22 PM.

At my place of employment, we have everyone from all walks of life. On of my co workers (female wanting to become male) this past year did ALL physical changes. Of course it all begins with professional evaluation over a period of time. She wished to work in a mans world, and has succeeded. it went well in her case. Because I am human...and being full of flaws, I look back on many things in my life that I once was comitted to, but due to friends who influenced me coming and going, or a change of the social environment around me I lost intrest in these passions (crossdressing always came back but it is not outside of my home...wish i could be out with many of you). With a decision as yours you already know its for life but the permanent financial part of it may also be an issue. life is for enjoying and surrounding yourself with positive , happy people and a TON of friends. you may move & make new friends, jobs end, careers change, goals in life change. be flexible & careful not to place yourself where you may suppress your wings later! If you are not happy as you are, can you be sure you will be happy in all aspects of your life with these changes? I would remain...you have a clear complexion, feminine appearance so have the best of both!

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanynjcd24 View Post
    Karen in your opinion, you think i should just stay a cd instead of transition? Im curious.

How would she know? Most of what you are discussing here leads me to the idea you really REALLY need to see a counselor. I have read your threads for years now and you don't seem to have a grasp on who you are let alone if you should transition. The members here are not trained in this. It is like asking people here how to build a moon rocket.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Loieah i already decided to stay as a cd. I am ok with having a best of both worlds. It was just a thought that is it. Yes i wish i can transition but i cant. I realized that im just a beautiful cd that is it. Yes i do need electrolysis still. I hate the fact that when i shaved it damages my face

Quote Originally Posted by tiffanynjcd24 View Post
    I hate the fact that when i shaved it damages my face

again, really, you considered 24/7 for that? I reiterate, see a professional counselor.
    The earth is the mother of all people and all people should have equal rights upon it.
    Chief Joseph
    Nez Perce

“Love isn't a state of perfect caring. It is an active noun like struggle. To love someone is to strive to accept that person exactly the way he or she is, right here and now.” - Fred Rogers,

Loieah why i do need a professional counselor for that. I am sorry if i being disrespectful but that is ridiculous for that. I just said that i already will continue be a cd. I just saying that when i shaved my face, i getting bumps everywhere. Thats why i am getting electrolysis. Sorry for going off topic.

Tiffany, there is nothing wrong with considering something, and asking others for their thoughts. Although, seeing a counselor is hardly ever a bad thing either. All tools to help a person live the best life for themselves they can.

I myself have thought about it, and I would imagine at some point or another, many CDers do at least briefly ponder it. Count me in as one of the ones who have pondered. I came to the conclusion that living as a woman without some sort of physical transition was not for me, as I did not want to be always looked upon as a guy in a dress. I do not want to do physical alterations either, especially HRT because I do not want to lose abilities in the intimacy department. I also Greatly enjoy my marriage and being a father to my kids. By at least socially transitioning, that would alter to such a great extent. I enjoy who I am as a parent and what I mean to my kids as I am. I would also loose my marriage with either a full social transition, or a partial one with physical alterations. All circles that keep pointing to no for me to make some sort of full time leap. Do I sometimes struggle with my feminine desires? absolutely. But, for me I kept seeing that I would have even greater struggles if I cured the feminine struggle. It isn't ultimately a trade off that works for the overall betterment of my life. So, I just do the best I can and deal with my circumstances in life as best I can. It isn't easy at times, but life usually isn't one way or another.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned