Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thoughts of being a woman full time

Quote Originally Posted by Helen_Highwater View Post
    The simple logistics that GG's face in just going out the door and looking half presentable shouldn't be underestimated. Just a basic bit of foundation and getting the hair looking right isn't a 2 minute job.
    That's not the case for all women. Having lived with one of those minimalist type unfeminine wives, mine would usually just brush her hair a bit and consider it all done for casual things like just going to the supermarket and such. Not every woman makes a big production out of everyday make up, hair and attire.
    There are well documented cases of those who transitioned wishing to return back to the male ego because being femme is just plain hard work!
    Perhaps not so much that it's hard work, but that they didn't count on NOT becoming the beautiful girl of their dreams, and not being treated like a real woman. Many of us dream about being a beautiful girl; and I can pretty much guarantee you that NONE of us fantasize about being a homely, frumpy woman with a male physique, facial structure, gait and voice. Yet that's what the future is for a lot of TS who prefer to ignore reality. There's only a very tiny percentage of us who could completely blend into the population as women; something is very often going to give us away. I think that great expectations vs reality is what causes most cases of 'buyers remorse' when it comes to transitioning. But yeah, it's certainly a lot of work for a mtf TS as opposed to what my ex wife's life was like most days. She didn't have to do anything to appear as a woman, being one.
    Look at the queues for the male Vs female toilets in a theatre.
    To a certain extent, the waiting is exacerbated even further, by the matter of fewer stalls vs the row of urinals on a wall. Count up both in any set of rest rooms and you'll find there are usually only half (or less) porcelain fixtures in a women's rest room vs a mans. A casual peek into the ladies rest room while the guy was mopping the floor with the door open, revealed five stalls; the men's room? five stalls and six urinals on the wall opposite the stalls.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 02-03-2016 at 05:34 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes miss
    Perhaps not so much that it's hard work, but that they didn't count on NOT becoming the beautiful girl of their dreams, and not being treated like a real woman. Many of us dream about being a beautiful girl; and I can pretty much guarantee you that NONE of us fantasize about being a homely, frumpy woman with a male physique, facial structure, gait and voice. Yet that's what the future is for a lot of TS who prefer to ignore reality. There's only a very tiny percentage of us who could completely blend into the population as women; something is always going to give us away. I think that great expectations vs reality is what causes most cases of 'buyers remorse' when it comes to transitioning. But yeah, it's certainly a lot of work for a mtf TS as opposed to what my ex wife's life was like most days. She didn't have to do anything to appear as a woman, having been one.
    You certainly like to stir the pot, don't you lol. You know this one will get some feathers ruffled. While I agree with you on a part of this, I think for those truly TS, it is worth it to them to be as authentic as they possibly can be, their appearance be damned if necessary. Many who are or have transitioned have had to sacrifice so much, so their appearance may not actually be so traumatic to them.

For those who end up with buyers remorse and for reasons such as above, they probably should have never transitioned in the 1st place. It is not like there are not any GG's who also deal with masculine appearance, have no choice in the matter as those are the cards they were dealt with at birth. They, like anyone simply has to do the best they can.

I can tell you that ONE of the reasons why I would not live FT is because I do not want to make the physical alterations, especially HRT that would aide with femininization, because of the side effect of losing most if not all my ability to be intimate with what I was born with. So I would not want to be constantly looked upon as someone who may be dressed as a woman, but not ever considered one. Again, this is NOT a valid reason for someone who IS TS to not transition. For them, they will make do with what they can, because for them, they are still more aligned with their authentic selves then as a male.
    Chickens should be allowed to cross the road without having their motives questioned

My last therapist told me to basically be happy living as both genders. Basically i want to say that i dont have desire to transition at all. I am just a happy cd who likes dressing up as tiffany and who loves being both.

Quote Originally Posted by sometimes_miss View Post
    Thought about it when I was much younger, but it never made much sense to pursue it; back then, there were no therapists and testosterone blockers available for kids who's gender was in doubt. There was no way I would ever pass as a female, so I wouldn't be 'a woman'; I'd just be a man who dresses as a woman and takes some hormones. I had lived my childhood being the outcast, the joke that other kids made fun of. I didn't want to live my adult life that way, and have to deal with frequent confrontations. Some might call it cowardice. I call it being pragmatic.
    That's pretty much where I'm at too
    It's complicated, then again it's simple ... where did I put that skirt?

One of the best things that came out of being a member of this forum, and spending the past year or so interacting with you folks, is it made me fully realize, that I am a girl, plain and simple. I am not a guy who likes to crossdress. For me, being the guy is the role playing, and it is a role that I have gotten very good at playing, but it is not me and never was. Yesterday, I had a massive panic attack to firmly remind me of that.

My only two reasons for not transitioning are my wife, and a need to do my job, make my money, and function in society. But the bottom line is, when I put on the suit and tie, I am donning a suit of armor. Come home and switch to girly T shirt and leggings, that's me.
    Carries a spray bottle of "pink fog" around with her in her purse at all times.

Quote Originally Posted by OCCarly View Post
    One of the best things that came out of being a member of this forum, and spending the past year or so interacting with you folks, is it made me fully realize, that I am a girl, plain and simple. I am not a guy who likes to crossdress. For me, being the guy is the role playing, and it is a role that I have gotten very good at playing, but it is not me and never was. Yesterday, I had a massive panic attack to firmly remind me of that.

My only two reasons for not transitioning are my wife, and a need to do my job, make my money, and function in society. But the bottom line is, when I put on the suit and tie, I am donning a suit of armor. Come home and switch to girly T shirt and leggings, that's me.
    I agree with you carly

In the daytime i am a regular guy doing database work. However at home i just want to enjoy my girly time like wearing leggings and panties.

Overall, I am very happy being a man the vast majority of the time. Dressing up is a sexual thrill for me and exploring just where it will lead me is intriguing. But as a full time thing? No.

Mandy Faye
    It has never entered my mind, Until recently. I have always hid to put on heels or a skirt . Using basis Walmart items that I felt comfortable buying ( as my pix.. lol ) But, it seams with each new blouse , skirt or wig ... starting to put outfits together ... I am starting to think all day about getting home to change and what outfit I'm going to wear . I have even started feeling more comfortable feeling "pretty" than I do being the boss at work .. the days are getting longer ...lol . I don't feel that I have to know where I'm going right now ... Just that I like it :-)
    Mandy Faye

All i think about is that when i get home from work, i just want to wear female clothes or sleep in female attire. I feel pretty and beautiful.

I cant really go out on weekends and be tiffany. I am dealing with a girl that uses me for my money and time. She doesn't accept me
    Last edited by tiffanynjcd24; 02-03-2016 at 08:06 PM.

Tiffany, you look amazing! I wish the girl you know was accepting of who you are...Nikki
    Wearing my fuschia bodycon dress:
    http://imgur.com/6WkdAts
    For the first time, outdoors during the day:
    http://i.imgur.com/RmjIxbY.jpg

Banned Read only
    I just sent you a PM hon, this is a safe place to explore and find yourself!!!

Thanks nikki. Its hard for me to find someone that is accepting of my crossdressing. I having trouble of finding women. I haven't been in a relationship with women in a long time. Matter of fact i am bisexual

Hi Tiffany,

You'll find many variations of how others of us have dealt with this question. In the end it comes down to what you want to do and who you want to be. If you read some of the stories from those of us who have transitioned, you get the sense that they knew that the time was right. I think you will find your path, wherever it leads.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

I am actually understand those stories. I do admire it