Thread: A little story about how things exceeded my expectations

Be yourself.

Thumbs up A little story about how things exceeded my expectations

After years of "pink fog" coming and going in my life it finally struck me hard enough to do something about it. I know that, if I just shake off another "pink fog" situation and try to be "manly" somehow it will return even stronger. I decided not to ignore it this time. I called my best female friend, one that I trust and love, to come over and I told her EVERYTHING. I was so bad at explaining it, she was ok with the crossdressing, but she was concerned as to why I'm doing it (might be a reaction from past experiences). So I gave my confused mind a couple days off just to figure it out.. I literally placed two pictures of my best male and best female self standing in front of the same mirror right next to each other and just stared at them for an hour. Later that night it struck me.

"Why not both?". Seemed like the most pleasing answer to my mind. Imagine a life where one night you're with your best buddies watching the game and the next, you're out on a ladies night and be EQUALLY convincing on both scenarios. It also came to mind the thought that I always liked both men and women sexually, so it felt like that was no doubt the answer: both.

So my friend came by today again. I shared with her my bisexual, gender fluid thoughts and she was TOTALLY accepting! Her only concern was my happiness (as she told me). She is almost a pro in being ultra-feminine. Clothes, makeup, hair, nails etc etc everything is on point and sometimes I idolize women like her. I told her I can't do this single transformation on my own and I need help. She said yes, considering we keep this whole thing between us.

We planned on a huge transformation so it's going to take a little while until I lose some weight and buy all the right clothes and makeup with her. I'm obsessed with details and I told her I want to look as convincing as possible.

Long story short, 18 years old and I managed to realize who I am, came out to a great person and in two months time I'll be in my absolute best, most feminine form with a true lady's help.

Thank you for taking the time to read this,
    Iliana.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

you make your own luck; take advantage, and have fun.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJFyz73MRcg
    I used to believe this, now I'm in the company of many tiggers. A tigger does not wonder why she is a tigger, she just is a tigger.

thanks to krististeph: tigger = TG'er .. T-I-GG-er

Banned Read only
    Iliana,

Please allow me to pose a hypothetical question: What happens if after you re dressed and made up to the best of your ability but, "you're out on a ladies night and be EQUALLY convincing" does not happen? You are a man after all. Is it a requirement for you to be happy that everyone believes you are a genetic woman?

I think the idea that a man can dress as a woman and "pass" as a genetic woman is unrealistic. We cross dressers visit femininity but we don't live it. I think it is normal to want to pass as a genetic woman when out. I wish I did, but it's more than a wig and a dress and shoes. So much more.

Will you not be happy if you present the best you can and just enjoy that?
    Last edited by Jenniferathome; 02-01-2016 at 06:45 PM.

Be yourself.
    I will be happy if I present the best I can Jennifer. Passing is almost impossible, but I'd like to chase that. Even if I don't reach it I'll be happy I came as close to it as possible. Sorry for not expressing myself correctly English is not my native language.
    Curious that we spend more time congratulating people who have succeeded than encouraging people who have not.

So happy this GS went so well for you ilianar,

I once read that cross dressing is like a sport... you always want to beat your personal best.

Daphne

x

Aspiring Member
    Great story. Hope you really enjoy yourself.

Have fun! Hope everything far exceeds your expectations.

It is wonderful Iliana that you have such an accepting and understanding friend. All the best in your transformation and adventures!

Ilianar, nice you have a great friend and hope all goes well and she helps you. You may want to keep her.
    Part Time Girl