Thread: Wondering if my friend is a crossdresser.

Junior Member Misty Rae Pleasure's Avatar

Wondering if my friend is a crossdresser.

have had this married couple for friends for the last 15 years. First as business friends and then as personal friends. We have had dinner at their house a number of times all with very good experiences. They don't have kids and a very cool couple. I have wondered over the years if he may be a cross dresser. Based on comments over the years and some more recently have made me wonder more lately. I also think he could pull it off. I would never even think of bringing the subject up first. Who knows what the future brings. Every day more and more I realize I am not alone in my cross dressing.

Lady Pleasure

v Maybe try firing back with similar comments once in a while and see where that leads. For example when I'm out with friends or at work and we see a beautiful lady I say something like " I would really like to into THOSE pants but they wouldn't fit me not my size " lol I would never be direct though

I usually just ask.....something like ......who is wearing the nightie tonight and see what kind of reaction I get, or I will start a Halloween discussion about dressing to start the dialogue to see what I can figure out about thier demeanor

So many people are in the closet and they keep the door shut tight it's almost impossible to read them sometimes.

I used to wonder what people thought about me, guess it did not matter after all .....
    Way too Girly ! I couldn't smell the smoke, and now I'll watch the flames

Out on Parole ......Woo Hoo

Platinum Member
    You could always buy and place a GPS tracking device under his car and follow him on the weekends. See where he goes and if he is en femme. Just kidding! Maybe you can ask him what he's getting his wife for Valentine's Day because you need some assist trying to figure out what women like in lingerie. Act perplex about sizes.

I would not want to ruin a good friendship over this. Also, many couples are very comfortable having just a party of two and have no need to acknowledge any cross dressing.

There's a lot of truth in the old saying, "it takes one to no one".
    Cara

You can fish forever in a rainwater tank and not catch any fish.

I think you can wonder forever and remain good friends.

Something may give one day but don't force the issue.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Banned Read only
    Lady Pleasure,
    You suspicions appear to based on very little evidence and I wonder what you may achieve if you attempt to find out !
    Why risk losing some good friends if it goes badly !
    Their comments could be loosely connected to something completely different !

By joining this forum you know you're not alone .

Sounds more like you just wish there were more people out there like yourself; makes us feel normal about whatever idiosyncrasies we have. Common feeling. Doesn't mean that they are, though. And just because he 'could pull it off' doesn't mean that he does.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Silver Member
    Well, it IS a well established fact that ALL couples that don't have children have a transgender component to their marriage I think it's a motility issue caused by tucking.

Really, there is no way anyone can provide much insight on this without knowing anything about the situation. Why would you even remotely assume this about your friend?

Silver Member
    If they are personal friends, and if you do not want to destroy your friendship, you should keep your suspicion to yourself. He may or may not crossdress, but if you raise the issue, you may hurt him or embarrass him. If he does crossdress, and if he wants to tell you, he will. But disclosure should not be prompted by you. Respect his privacy

Aspiring Member
    I have lots of Friends and Relatives I know crossdress and I will never tell them I do or I will never raise the subject of crossdressing with them. In my humble opinion crossdressing is a private matter and I will not want to destroy people privacy. My Sister always mention to me that she loves wearing Mens clothing and Fragrance and until Today not once did I mention that I crossdress even though I think she may suspect that I do. Anyways let sleeping Dogs lie.
    Live Today as if it is your last day

It is frustrating that honest can be such a friendship destroyer. A group of friends with the same interest could be a lot of fun.

Aspiring Member
    Why should it matter to you what goes on behind closed doors, unless you are wanting to either expose this person or wanting to be part of it. If wanting to be part of it just show up or have him/them come over to your place and be dressed.