Thread: Crossdressing Critters

Albuquerque, NM (SE of there in mountain foothills)

Crossdressing Critters

Recently caught a nature related TV program where various critters in the natural world (raptors, marine, others) use cross dressing (or drag) techniques (& smarts) to obtain sexual advantages over larger (more macho?) dominant males. Colorization or appearance alterations often at play.

Never have done such myself.... but the commentary was quite interesting. Might just be something to learn here?

Could that be what we are really doing unconsciously?
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning

I think in our case responds more to a psichological thing, but food for thought anyways...

There's that smile! CarlaWestin's Avatar
    Actually, I only crossdress to obtain access to cleaner public restrooms.
    I've waited so long for this time. Makeup is so frustrating. Shaking hands and I look so old. This was a mistake.
    My new maid's outfit is cute. Sure fits tight.
    And then I step into the bedroom and in the mirror, I see a beautiful woman looking back at me.
    Smile, Honey! You look fabulous!

I'm not sure about other animals, but I know rabbits crossdress to avoid hunters.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Please call me Lisa!

Banned Read only
    And the conclusion, is raptors, marine and others apparently are more advanced and intelligent than our society and all those in our society (other than cross dressers because we already know) could learn from them. Wonder if the fish, crabs and ells wear bra's, panties and soft colorful sexy clothes ?

Silver Member
    Hmmmm. If animals and critters crossdress, do you think it is only about 5% of them? Is it acceptable to other animals? Can the animals who crossdress use the female animal bathrooms? Do they tell their spouses? Do any of them transition to female? I hope they don't have the issues that we have.

Quote Originally Posted by heatherdress View Post
    Hmmmm. If animals and critters crossdress, do you think it is only about 5% of them? Is it acceptable to other animals? Can the animals who crossdress use the female animal bathrooms? Do they tell their spouses? Do any of them transition to female? I hope they don't have the issues that we have.
    So many questions but so few answers! LOL

Banned Read only
    Quote Originally Posted by S. Lisa Smith View Post
    I'm not sure about other animals, but I know rabbits crossdress to avoid hunters.
    OMG, the image that launched a thousand Phsycology Phd papers...for sooo many reasons 😂