Thread: Next step

Next step

My wife has not seen me wearing anything but heels before today. However as soon as we decided the kids were asleep, she said: "Why don't you put on that pink top you have with your heels tonight." I was nervous she would react poorly to actually seeing it, but took the leap of faith and did it anyway. I was in guy mode complete with beard and mustache other than those two items. We watched a TV show, and then sat a talked about stuff for an hour (only about 5 minutes about CDing). She was so awesome! So accepting! She didn't make a big deal about it, but said that while it felt a little odd it didn't really bother her. I had kind of wanted to get all the way to passable girl before I showed her, but now I'm glad I went along with her plan for baby steps. As for me, I don't know how to describe how I felt, only that it felt good and somehow just felt right.

Daphne

Hell-o Daphne,
    That first time dressing in front of our SO's... WOW!
    And she asked you to do it? My SO did the same!
    She had seen everything, and I mean everything! Pics,
    Email, clothes, makeup... Everything!
    So that first meeting was fully dressed.
    With the arguous task of getting my girl on, add the stress
    of wanting, needing (where is that eloquent word I'm searching for?)
    Damnit! I just needed to look my best!
    Walking out to her, as she waited just watching TV .......
    She simply said hello Kristyn.
    My heart melted (and the pea in my skull rattled).
    We watched something on the tube, talked, and it seemed
    extrodinarily calm, and somewhat relieving to have those few hours
    together.
    Much Love,
    Kristyn
    I smile because you are my friend, and
    I laugh because there is nothing you can do about it!!!

Hello im new to the forum and just read this and think its a great post. I just came out to my girlfriend a few nonths ago andbi can totally relate to somebfeelings others are having. Im lucky to have a very accepting girlfriend who is a personal makeup artist and encouragedbme to totally dress up with her and all. Was lovely

Senior Member Nikkilovesdresses's Avatar
    Could be a trap...

Proceed with caution.
    I used to have a short attention spa

Little Mrs. Snarky! Nadine Spirit's Avatar
    To the OP - good for you! Yay! Acceptance is always fantastic.

To Nikki - a trap for what? Ahh-haa! Now I finally caught you, you wasscally wabbit!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    If it's a trap (which I'm sure it's not) run into it It's a velvet trap lined with silk and lace.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Small steps are progress none the less

Baby steps are better then nothing.

Silver Member
    Good for you. Next step - continue to do all the things that you normally do and give your wife time. You do not want to overwhelm her.

I am with Heather here.
    Slowly but surely and don't push the issue when your wife indicates a slowdown.
    You seem to be in a fortunate situation.
    Work on your elegance,
    and beauty will follow.

Kristyn,

I would love to get fully dressed and hear her say "Hello Daphne." But she isn't ready for that. I have decided it is best if she is in control when and how much of Daphne she sees.

I think she is coming to terms with her husband in women's clothes, meanwhile I want to be Daphne for a while. I can be patient.

Daphne

[SIZE=1]- - - Updated - - -[/SIZE]

Nikki,

I'm sure it isn't a trap. But, if it is, the sooner I spring the trap the better. If that is where she is with our relationship, then lets get it over with quickly. We already did the divorce thing once 15 years ago. We both survived and ended up better. I know I will be OK in the long run if it happens again and it would be better that living always on the lookout for traps. It would be hard on my kids, but probably no worse than the alternative if this is a trap.

The only person I was truly afraid of knowing was her; I didn't want to loose her over this. But now that she knows, the fear of discovery is gone. Tell my family? I'd rather she didn't, but ok not that big a deal. Tell my work? Same response.

My fear is losing her. If it was a trap, then I've already lost her, that trap doesn't make it any worse.

Daphne