Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Did you ever under dress in elementary school?

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    I don't recall a specific incident, but as I began wearing my older sister's things from a very early age, with her help, so I'm sure that I went to school in her panties, maybe even her pants at times. It just felt normal to me.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

I never underdressed in elementary school, but did dress completely for Halloween with my mother's help at age 11, and again at age 12. After entering high school, I became much more adventurous, and probably underdressed more than I should have. Fortunately, if anyone did notice anything, it was never brought to my attention.

Karen

yes I would wear my sisters panties now and then...... same story saw my cousin wearing panties one time he said all of his were in the wash so he had to wear his sisters

No, it wasn't an option for me back then, no sisters, and mom's stuff was too big except for a brief time around 4th or 5th grade. Soon after that, her stuff was too small, as I grew really fast and early. Besides, I would have been terrified of anyone finding out.
    My name is Carol.

It would have been so wonderfully joyous for me to have had older sisters to have received clothing and help with make up from during those early childhood years. With that having been said I started underdressing in junior high on the days that I knew that we wouldn't have to change into our normal gym attire (mainly when we had our dance instruction or something similar). I would wear my mothers bras, panties, teddies, and bathing suits, but during those times (mostly at home) that I thought that I wouldn't be caught I would wear her dresses and heels as well. And to this day I can remember how much more comfortable and natural it felt to be dressed as a girl than it did to wear my normal boy clothes.

Yes i did in middle school. Couldn't in high school because of changing

Dressing up at an elementary school age? Check! I used to love wearing this old gymnastics leotard that my sisters had in storage!
    Actually underdressing to school at an elementary age? Negative! Probably would not have ended well.
    I don't think I underdressed in school until I was in college. Then I wore a waist cinched with matching garters and stockings. And panties of course!

Full time NY state girl MarciManseau's Avatar
    Hopefully with a pair of cute jeans, too, Taylor
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] My GG GF Julie and I send you all hugs I'm on the right in my avatar, Julie is on the left.

Panties a number of times in junior high, and even plastic panties once or twice. The plastic ones (nothing underneath) made for a long sweaty day, not entirely unpleasant however.

From the time I started second grade up to high school, I wore my sisters panties to school on Monday Wednesdays and Fridays, because those were the days I did not have gym.
    Cara

No I never did in school. Started underdressing in my 30's

No, I never underdressed in school. Quite frankly the thought never even entered my head.

One winter day, my mom told me that there no more clean socks and that I would have to wear my sister's tights instead. I loved the feeling even back then and it was that incident along with some other dress up play times with my sister that introduced me to the joys of crossdressing.

From time to time I would wear panties in middle school. I can remember going to a 50's themed school dance in my mom's satin panties. It felt so nice to be able to. I played sports in school so I couldnt do it in high school

I had tried stuff out at that point but not underdressed till secondary (high) school. Even then it was just clear makeup and dressing in my own time. I knew kids could be mean and I didn't want to fuel the flames.

Started when 13 year of age. Wore pantygirdle with thigh top stockings to school and just about any other place that suited me. Still wear thigh highs for special nights out with my lover.

When I was in elementary school. I was in more fights than normal and if they found me in any women's clothes I would have been in more fights. Had enough of that and it was a tough place to grow up. We had to be men... There was no other option. But I knew for sure I was different. It was with my first wife that I tried it and haven't looked back since. But my second wife outed me to work and everybody after our divorce. So, many know now including my sister who hasn't talked to me yet and its been five years.
    Part Time Girl

There were times in middle school, and later in high school I would wear one of mothers pantygirdles, and a pr. of her stockings underneath for school. But, I would be so nervous, and excited at the same time. it became such a distraction, that I found it very difficult to function. In high school, I lived very close to the school, so rther than wear underneath, I would rush home during lunch hour to put on her girdle and hose, and have some time to myself. that became rather routine for quite some time. Took the edge off, and I didn't have to worry about being caught in school anymore.

I never underdressed in elementary school or high school, but during my high school years, I had a recurring dream where I would be at my desk in class, and look down and notice, to my horror, that I had no pants on, and I was wearing a very feminine little pair of panties.

Not in school but every chance I got before and after

Wow, it s been some time ago in 6th- 7th grades when I would occasionally wear a panty girdle to school . That was before the sexual component was discovered . Thinking about those days brings back good memories.