Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did you ever under dress in elementary school?

Did you ever under dress in elementary school?

When I was eight my older sister talked me into dressing up in her old Ballerina outfit. It probably didn't take to much convincing.

Well after that I was hooked. I started putting the Ballerina outfit on whenever no one was around. LOL

At the time I was in third grade and would under dress with the Tights and Satin Briefs.

Lets say allot until one day when another boy in my grade tore his pants and guess what, he was wearing tights.

The news spread like wildfire, boy was he picked on quite a bit after that.

Well I figured maybe under dressing wasn't a good idea.
    Last edited by Judy-Somthing; 02-03-2016 at 12:42 PM. Reason: typo
    "This is ME" I am not CRAZY, I'm just a GUY who likes dresses!
    Since allot of men dress up in woman's clothing that makes it a manly thing to do!
    Much more fun than fishing.
    I do construction like house building and I love CD-ing, what's the difference?

Not in elementary school but I did in Junior High. Usually it was my mothers bra and panties.
    I don't think anyone ever notice, if they did nothing was ever said.

Those who have sisters can have advantages for being able to dress. My sister had this cute pink biniki bathing suit, and she threw it away since it was too small for her, and I was able to retrieve it and wear them to school. No one knew, and it was such a great feeling
    stay pretty, christy

I remember clearly the incredible feeling of wearing pantyhose under my jeans when I was in junior high school ... what a feeling!

I was in 6th grade when I started riding my bike deep into the woods near my home with my mom's bra and dress just to feel the outside while dressed. I remember how exciting it was to put pleasure myself. And now all I can think about is how glad I am I never got caught.

well we were kinda on the less than the average income side of things and I remember having to wear panties from time to time .I hated it but in secret when I wasn't going to school I would wear panties and bras and my moms slips and heels around the house .Mom didn't care but never when dad was home..I wasn't lucky enough to get any of my sisters hand me downs she was 2 years younger than me..

I'd wear my mom's girdle occasionally when in the 7 & 8th grades. But that ended with high school and having to change into gym clothes for PE. But during summer school in high school did wear a bra. Had to wear a sweater to hide the imprint. A bit too warm in summer and only did it the one time.
    [SIZE="3"]
    *** Barbie Lanai ***
    [/SIZE]

The softer side of Sears JoanAz's Avatar
    When I was maybe 7 or 8 I had a neighbor girl, who would take me to the movies, We would come home and play the parts mostly female, it was HEAVEN ...
    ((( hugs )))
    JoanAz

As a teen I did dress in my older sister's undies and swimsuit, but only at home. I would have never been brave enough to wear anything at school for fear of a wardrobe malfunction. The kids at my school would be merciless with their teasing if they'd ever discovered some guy under dressing.

I used,to wear my sisters underwear at home as well as her clothing when I could. Fantasized about wearing her undies or blouses, sweaters, etc. to School, but never got the nerve. I used to fantasize about playing with her friends as a girl too. Loved that one.

I even tried on her friends clothes when she stayed with us and I fantasized about her catching me but liking it.

Nearly got caught by my friends when I was dressed in my sisters clothes, lying on the couch when they appeared on my patio in front of the sliding glass door to walk down a trail. I froze, motionless, hoping they would not look in. They didn't. My life would have been over!

What a weird kid, now a weird adult, but better for it!

I recall wearing my mums girdle to high school once and how uncomfortable it was after a few hours never did it again x

No, never underdressed that I can remember. I know I didn't do it at school.

I didn't start underdressing until my middle to late 30's.

I was too afraid of getting caught.

Usually we're our own worst enemy in that regard.

Just like Linda, I never did. I sure did not know what I was missing!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Proud member of the Lacey Leigh Fan Club

Back in elementary I looked "girly" enough to add further humillliation wearing girl clothes! lets face it, in those days living in a small town in a remote corner of the world the word "bullying" was still not a thing. And to be shy, to be peaceful little boy was a sign of weakness so I did everything I could to look and act as manly as possible. No, I did not underdress.

Senior Member Read only Allison Chaynes's Avatar
    Nope, didn't discover panties until high school, and would never have considered wearing them to school- would have been harassed until the end of time. I saw what happened to the gay kid, no way would I have let anything like that happen!

I don't think I even tried it in college, to class at least. And only in my apartment my senior year when the GF wasn't around. She almost caught me once, but I got lucky.

I did it a couple times right before I got out of the Army, but my unit was having so many random drug tests (where someone watches you pee) that I didn't want to risk it. Especially being an officer!

I went full time on panties about five years ago, have not had a problem. Bras are occasional, easiet to pull off in winter when no one sees them.

Mom sewed blue and red threads into my sister's hand me down panties so I would think they were boys fruit of the lomb briefs, so I had worn girl's underwear for several years. At 9, we had a play about some thanksgiving era theme, where the boys were supposed to wear black tights and white knee socks supposedly to resemble the pilgrim's style from that era. Well, of course, everyone got together but me and one other boy, and decided to just wear black pants with socks pulled up over the bottoms. He lived a couple houses away from the school, and had come to class wearing tights, and was ridiculed to no end, and went home to change. Fortunately for me, it was cold and I had just brought my tights in a bag to change; I had planned to wear them under my pants, but it was cold out, and I had a long walk to get there, so I had just worn black pants for that walk to school that day. When I saw what they did to him, I ditched the tights into the big garbage can out at the end of the hall. Talk about mixed emotions; they were my very own first real piece of girl clothes that I had been given the OK to wear, and here I had to throw them away. One of the mean boys asked me 'where are your tights, stupid?', I just replied 'What tights? I'm wearing black pants just like you'. The way he looked at me told me that they had planned this and one of the other boys must have 'leaked' the secret to me, but he didn't say anything else, just had that look of disappointment that he and his friends didn't get the chance to make fun of me again about something. The rest of the day, and the play, went off without incident, but I never forgot how I and the other boy had been 'set up' by the rest to be treated like sissies and ridiculed; I remember that incident as if it were yesterday. Of course I got into trouble from mom for 'losing' them, and the cost came out of my allowance. I had made up a story about the tights getting torn and that's why I threw them away, but I guess my mom saw through the lie and I was in trouble anyway for not taking care of my belongings. It was also the first time I was glad that my mom never came to see me in any of my school plays. It all happened almost 50 years ago, but recalling all this brought back memories of all the other mean things people did to me as a kid, all the reasons I can't bring myself to completely trust anyone, to this day. The memories of shame and fear never go away. I didn't have the courage to underdress again for a very long time.
    Last edited by sometimes_miss; 02-04-2016 at 12:20 PM.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

Crossdresser-At-Large BillieAnneJean's Avatar
    No way! I didn't even know CDing existed like this, as opposed to clowns, until forty months ago!

I had three older sisters and pretended to protest if all my underwear were in the dirty clothes and mom made me put on my sisters panties; as I got older I snuck I pair of them off and on all the way through high school - once even wore a full slip,,,it was wonderful .................................Debra

I never under dressed in school, but when I got home and the weekends, now, that is another story. About 9 years old I discovered another neighborhood boy wore panties under his jeans. I found out when he tore a hole in the seat of his jeans and I could see the panties. Yes, he used the same story I would have used.....my underwear was dirty and I just had to wear a pair of Mom's panties. I have often wondered why not just go without panties on, if your underwear was dirty. Could it be we really wanted to wear them ? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Lynn3 View Post
    I have often wondered why not just go without panties on, if your underwear was dirty.
    As a kid, I never saw anyone NOT have underwear on, except when they wore a bathing suit. So I suppose that as a kid it wouldn't even occur to us that we could get dressed without underwear. I wore an undershirt, too, until I was 14, and the first day when I didn't wear one (because I didn't like the way it showed when my shirt collar was open), it was like I had committed a crime of some sort, everyone wanted to know why I wasn't wearing an undershirt. Even then, I didn't understand the need for it. I still have friends that wear one every day, even in the summer when they're hot. I ask them why, they just reply that 'you have to wear an undershirt'. It's drilled into our minds as kids, like so many other things.
    Some causes of crossdressing you've probably never even considered: My TG biography at:http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/...=1#post1490560
    There's an addendum at post # 82 on that thread, too. It's about a ten minute read.
    Why don't we understand our desire to dress, behave and feel like a girl? Because from childhood, boys are told that the worst possible thing we can be, is a sissy. This feeling is so ingrained into our psyche, that we will suppress any thoughts that connect us to being or wanting to be feminine, even to the point of creating separate personalities to assign those female feelings into.

I never underdressed in school, but often couldn't wait to get home and dress before my parents came home 😊
    Di

In middle school we had character day, the year before this one year a lot of people crossed but not really crossdressers if that makes sense. Like I know a few people that would deny that this one year happened. The following year (grade 7) I crossed as Alice from Alice in Wonderland (hence the name). A few other people stuff like that too, but that was really the last time we really did that.

In high school I would wear some feminine clothing underneath my clothes, mainly like feminine tops (sometimes a bra) underneath my hoodie. No one noticed because I wore a much bigger hoodie then my size. My sophomore year for tacky day I wore a color guard outfit, which I got from the school, and a tu-tu I had a friend let me us. It was wonderful/tacky. When I told my friends later that year they were like "well that explains tacky day."

I do remember that this one kid dressed in him mom's cloths in grade 5, like make-up and all. People were really nice to him about it, I feel like it was because it was the one and only time he did that. If he did then he probably would have been made fun of, because in the south men don't wear girly cloths.

Honesty I forgot about the time in grade 7 and the kid in grade 5 until I saw this thread.
    You have to be odd to be number one. ~ Dr. Seuss

I had three older sisters to supply me with panties (and various other items) when I was in elementary, middle, and high school. My oldest sis wore cotton panties (yuk) so I never borrowed hers but the other two wore smooth nylon panties. I would "borrow" them and wear them to school when I knew I wouldn't have to undress for gym or sports.
    Luv and Jill

Straight, into Fantasy Land

I wore panties in grade school.... this was in 1959.... they were yellow.

I would wear my moms bra and slip while doing my paper route, always was afraid to be caught but enjoyed the look and feeling and I guess that feeling hasnt gone away today, still love my feelings and look.